CHAPTER - 26 Foreign country 2

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yonghwa and shinhye went to salt before leaving for us since their flight is move they choose to stay inside the recording room.

shinhye: yong? why your look sad? are you not happy because we too different flight?

but yonghwa cant hear shinhye say he is in the deep thought that time because of ceo han attitude, yonghwa knows that ceo han doesnt do that things to him.

shinhye: yonghwa? yah! jung yonghwa.

yonghwa: oh im sorry.

shinhye: are you okay? i was talking to you just now but i think your mind is out of this place. i know their is something bothering you tell me what it is. its ceo han isnt?

yonghwa: shin, i get confuse with his attitude this past few days, before when they have plans for us, he always ask me if this is okay. then now he immediately ask me about study abroad but he explain me when this is planned already.

shinhye: then what is your conclusion about this? are you planning to ask ceo han about this?

yonghwa: at first of course i want to ask him. but maybe this is not a right time to ask, when i look at hima while ago i feel their is something bothering in him. and a while ago he arrange our flight to be the same. if he is planned all of this then why he need to fixed this fast without thinking?

shinhye: *hug yonghwa from back* i know about what you thinking i was shock when ceo han did this for us. 

yonghwa:*face shinhye and hug* i am sorry shin if this is happen, i am the one who insist to request that if i can bring you with us to study abroad.

shinhye: i was thankful that you did this yong. i love you.

yonghwa: i love you yong all my life.

they still hugging each other until the ftisland come.

jonghoon: i am sorry we think that we are wrong timing.

yonghwa:*let go from hug* no its nothing.

hongki: yong, hugging shinhye like no tomorrow? 

yonghwa: yah! we want to do this we dont do anything.

jonghoon: your too defensive you know?

yonghwa: i am?

ftisland: yeah.

yonghwa: what, fine, but what are you doing here?

hongki: ceo han told us about your moved flight schedule. when we ask him where are you he told us that you are here.

yonghwa: what if the media saw you guys?

jonghoon: dont worry we used shinhye van when we came here so no  one notice us.

yonghwa: oh i see.

shinhye: can i excuse for a while i want to talk to our ceo now, he text me that he want to meet me now.

yonghwa: you want me to come with you?

jonghoon: leave us alone?

yonghw: opps sorry i think shin i cant go with you.

shinhye: its okay yong dont worry.

jonghoon: okay shin take care.

yonghwa has a bit jealous to jonghoon, he feel that jonghoon still have feeling for shinhye even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter