CHAPTER 12 - Their Last Day

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the graduation day is come. shinhye and parents and grandfather ride a van of shinhye agency to bring them in school graduation venue. yonghwa and parents also ride their car to go to school performance.yonghwa and shinhye meet in parking lot and their parents happy to see them together.

Mrs. Park: Omo, Mrs jung your here.

Mrs Jung: yeah, Hows you now?

Mrs. Park: Where doing fine. how about you? its almost a year since we didnt see each other. i really miss talking to you.

Mrs. Jung: Lets have lunch later together.

Mr. Jung: I think this is the best idea.

Mr. Park: Yeah, Lets have lunch together, but before that lets go before we're late.

Mrs. Park: Oh I almost forgot.

Mrs. Jung: yeah. Yonghwa, you can go now.

Yonghwa: yeah umma. shinhye lets go.

Shinhye: Yeah, Please excuse us.

Yonghwa: Umma, dont think too much about our future. Arasso?

Shinhye: Yeah umma too.

Their mother smile at each other hearing their son and daughter saying. they went to their respective sit.  and the graduation start. there are so many student gathered in the hall. shinhye received a lot of award as a active in school curicullum. after a graduation ended they soon to be focus on their career and start to have a big names all over the world.

Shinhye: yong, this is our last day in our school.

Yonghwa: Yeah, I really miss your laugh and bad mode face

Shinhye: *Smilling* I have lot to miss.

Yonghwa: We will contact each other right?

Shinhye: Yeah,

They dont know what will be their time after this graduation, yonghwa soon to be move with his band tomorrow morning while shinhye is need to do her drama shoot there. after a months shinhye will be moving soon in her new house a house that near in her parents house.

 

After a month.

Shinhye POV: its been a months since yonghwa didnt contact me. i heard a lot of names of CNBLUE all over the country. but i didnt received any call from him. I really miss him. i need to go outside so i cant miss him. that guy how could he forgot about his girlfriend.

Shinhye dont want to burden her self missing yonghwa, so she decided to go out and meet some people that she can be friend since she is new here. she first meet is park se young.

Park Se young: hi shinhye, how are you?

Shinhye: I am fine.

Park se young:finally your out from the cave. i thought you want to be lonely person at all.

Shinhye: yeah, i realize that i need to out from the box.

Park Se young: I see, but you look so pale?

Shinhye: Maybe a lot of things to understand.

Park Se young: Dont be. I must be the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter