CHAPTER 33 - Still

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a months since the statement released, this statement really change a lot in life of shinhye and yonghwa in state, because of this they are recognized as star in seoul who study in US. Shinhye and yonghwa cant leave a house without their bodyguards.

Jin: Mr. Jung, Ms. Park told me to bring you this (handed the food in tray)

yonghwa: Where is shin?

Jin: she leave early because of activities in school.

yonghwa: in school? then why your here?

Jin: Mr. Han send in lady bodyguards thats why i am here. Ms. Park has a lady bodyguard who accompany her in school.

yonghwa: Why i didnt know that?

Jin: The lady bodyguard start only today.

yonghwa: Are you sure it was safe?

Jin: the lady bodyguars is from the agency where we get your bodyguards.

yonghwa: Alright, is shin is in the class now? i want to call her.

Jin: yes Mr. Jung.

Yonghwa: okay i better text here. thanks for this jin.

Jin leave yonghwa at the leaving room and back to shinhye house and fix some mess in kitchen and clearn the house. After cleaning in house jin go to market to buy fruits for shinhye and other emergency food that can stock in refrigerator. While yonghwa preparing to go to school.

Jungshin: hyung? are you going to school now?

yonghwa: yeah, i have books to barrow in library for my exam next week.

Jungshin: oh yeah i almost forgot about that you have exam next week. but hyung, how are you and shinhye eonni?

yonghwa: (fixing his clothes) What do you mean? we're not fighting, we just too busy that we cant meet each other even we are neighboors.

Jungshin: Nothing, i am just worried about her, you know, she is the girl who really like going out, and because of the statement released by our boss and her boss it will affect to her everyday life, and of course even us.

yonghwa:(look to jungshin) you are right, I am worried about her, not because of the statement what if they find out that shin is my girlfriend?

Jungshin: Exactly that one i really worried about, i am worried someone drag her and hurt her. we all know that shinhye eonni is a brave girl but some girls so pathetic and maybe hurt her.

yonghwa: (sigh) I cant do anything i want to shout out that she is my girlfriend but as a band it is really hard to do, we have good looks and a highly front to people, besides it will affect our relationship thats why we better keep it as a secret.

Jungshin: But when your plan to keep it?

yonghwa: Until in the right time.

Jungshin: Well hyung, i keep on supporting you regarding this.

yonghwa: Thanks jungshin, i better go now, you dont have class for today?

Jungshin: (shook head) my class will be tomorrow. 

they wave their goodbye and yonghwa leave with the bodyguards.

*************

While in shinhye school.

Stella: Shin, how are you? 

Shinhye: I am fine stella. did you done with our homework?

Stella: yes i am, ummh? Shin?

Shinhye: yes?

Stella: How are you after the released stetement? it will affect you and your relationship with yonghwa?

Shinhye: Stella, low your voice some people may hear you,

Stella: Oh. Im sorry i forgot.

Shinhye: Well in fact i was sad that we cant walk at the street, and eat together while we are here in US,

Stella: you know shin, i am lucky that i have friend like you, i dont even know that you a big shot in seoul.

Shinhye: This is the path i take thats why i keep on handled it even its suppocating me, in a future years maybe i will learn to handle it.

Stella: How about you and yonghwa?

Shinhye: Since we are neighboors i talked to him about us, i dont even mixed our relationship to our career we better hide it until in the right time to share it. I am happy with it. I dont even mixed my emotion in terms in love and career. we can works with our other artist.

Stella: your so brave shin, i really admired you because of this.

Shinhye: Thanks stella.

Stell: Oh Well, lets go to our class?

Shinhye: yah lets go.

*******

While yonghwa in school. Some of his classmate talk to him.

Richard: yonghwa, Hey man, how are you?

yonghwa: Hi, I am really fine whats up?

Richard: you whats up? i cant imagine that you are artist in korea.

yonghwa: Please dont mention it.

Richard: Well, even i am in your situation i really choose studying and forget about my background.

yonghwa: yes of course i will choose to study and focus on it. when im come back in seoul i better face what my work there.

Richard: That is the right thing to do, i have question i hope you dont misunderstand this.

yonghwa: What is this?

Richard: Is it true in news that Park shin hye is here also for studies?

yonghwa: I heard that maybe it was a co-incidence that she is studying here like us.(he lied)

Richard: Well, how about you dragging your name to be her boyfriend? is that true?

yonghwa: Well, if you ask me if she is my girlfriend why we need to study in different university, if she is my girlfriend i prepare to study with her in same university but sad to say she is not my girlfriend thats why. ( he lied again)

Richard: you have a point i hope park shin hye has no boyfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter