CHAPTER 30 - Another Journey

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was two weeks since shinhye went home from hospital, yonghwa focus on his studies while shinhye do her  special project since she is absent for two weeks due to her hospitalization. the two where too  busy with their schedule they didnt notice that its almost 3days that they are never been see each other.

While in shinhye school.

Stella: Shin, How do you do? are you done with your project?

Shinhye: No i am not, i think it takes more time to finish this, deadline is next week.

Stella: It's Ok shin, dont rush on it, if you cant finish then tell to our professor, she will be understand you.

Shinhye: Yeah, she also told me that if i cant to it, she will replace it with another project, but i think i will pushing to do this.

Stella: That is right shin, take some rest, by the way i need to go i need to go to library jack is waiting for me. how about you? i didnt see yonghwa for 3days are you too have misunderstanding?

Shinhye: No we are not have that, he is busy with his project too since he is left for school to take care of me, like me they gave yonghwa a special project to catch up.

Stella: Alright its nice to hear, i need to go bye.

They wave their goodbye to each other when shinhye phone is ringing.

Phone Conversation:

Shinhye: Hello.

yonghwa: Miss me?

Shinhye: Yeah, i really miss you.

yonghwa: I was so sad hearing you like that.

Shinhye: Its okay i understand it...

while they are talking yonghwa was silent on the other line.

Shinhye: Yong? hello?

End of conversation.

Shinhye didnt notice that yonghwa is in her back holding a flower and his cellphone.

yonghwa: for you.

Shinhye:*Surprise* What? oh.. *hug yonghwa* I miss you,

yonghwa: I miss you too. I am sorry i dont have any time to spent with you. i am sorry.

Shinhye: *let go from yonghwa hug* Its okay. its been a busy week too for me.

yonghwa: you didnt finish your project?

Shinhye: its like that but i can finish it.

yonghwa: I know you can do it, but dont work on that hardly what if you get sick again?

Shinhye: I give my self a time atleast two hours to stop.

yonghwa: Then you should call me that time to comfort your loneliness.

Shinhye: Yah! jung yonghwa. your busy too .

yonghwa: yeah i understand stop that *hug shinhye*

While yonghwa hug shinhye they didnt notice that ceo han is in their side.

CEO Han: yonghwa. Shinhye.

Shinhye: *Shock*

yonghwa: Oh ceo han, your here?

CEO Han: I am sorry if i disturb you i think yonghwa you need to come with me.

yonghwa: how do you know that i am here in shinhye school?

CEO Han: I ask the driver of course.

Yonghwa: Ah, i almost forgot that, but if you really want to talk to me why your here by you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter