CHAPTER 34 - THEY MEET AGAIN

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 1 year and 3 Months..

 

CNBLUE Dorm.

Jungshin: hyung finally we are done with our study.

Minhyuk: I miss eonni.. i hope that she is fine when we come back.

Yonghwa: What do you mean? is shinhye have sick again? why i didnt know about this?

Jonghyun: This is not what they mean, of course in almost 1 year that she need to back in seoul you two always communicate in skype and Phone calls, we all know how you miss shinhye.

Yonghwa: you are right i hope that she have a successful career when we come back.

(FLASHBACK) Shinhye need to back to seoul since she have lot of project there. her study will be continue in seoul when she come back. (AT DORM) yonghwa: Shin, promise me when you come back to seoul promise me not to miss me okay? Jungshin: I doudt it hyung, your the one who always miss shinhye eonni. Yonghwa: yeah your also right jungshin. Shinhye:(hug yonghwa) you know how i am going to miss you yong. Yonghwa: We will keep on touch thru online shin okay? Shinhye: of course yong, well i need to go i will be need in the airport this time but of course even i dont want to back to seoul to take some time with you suddenly i need to back there because there is a lot of project waiting for me. Yonghwa: Just wait until we come back in seoul. (kiss shinhye) Jungshin: hmmm may i cut your sweeetness but eonni need to go to airport if you want yong you can go with her and break the contract. Yonghwa: I want to do that but we all know doing that is not a best idea. Shinhye: you dont need to do that to be with me yong, all you need to do is to focus on your study Shinhye waive her goodbye to boys and ride on the taxi going to airport (END OF FLASHBACK)

Yonghwa fresh his mind when shinhye leave back to seoul, it was almost a year when they didnt meet each other. they are now at the airplane when some passenger (speaking korean) talking about shinhye, yonghwa smiled when he heard name of shinhye.

Passenger: I really want Park Shin Hye and her simplicity.

Passenger 2: Me too, she is the best model for me. did she have a boyfriend?

Passenger: I dont think that she has a boyfriend i heard that she  is studying in america but she need to comeback for some project and thats it she is a quite popular now in seoul. i really admire her i hope that she has no boyfriend yet and focus on her career.

Passenger 2: I hope so. 

yonghwa didnt notice that jungshin also heard the complement of the passenger to shinhye. yonghwa was really proud and can hide his smile.

Jungshin: (tap yonghwa shoulder) you really have a nice and perfect girlfriend hyung

Yonghwa: your right jungshin.

After an hours of travelling finally they reach the seoul, the boys really feel excited back again in seoul, shinhye on the other hand has a photoshoot, she knows that today is yonghwa back in seoul but she cant go to airport to see yonghwa due to busy schedule, she cant text yonghwa also because they need to finish the photoshoot because tomorrow is the fansign of her.

Shinhye POV:

      I Really want to see yonghwa i really miss him.

At the airport...

Minhyuk: hyung eonni will come?

yonghwa: I dont know minhyuk i checked my phone now but she didnt text me. i want to call her but their is a lot of people here and maybe that she is busy with her schedule.

Jungshin: I already call eonni.

yonghwa: mwo? you did?

Jungshin: yeah because i know when we go down at the airplane the person that you first to look is eonni, but sorry hyung eonni was really sad when she heard that we are hear she has a photoshoot now and cant go to see us now.

minyuk: Dont be sad hyung i know eonni will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter