CHAPTER 1 - History of couple

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After yonghwa and shinhye back together after their performance and kissing scene in park they went to their home respectively. Yonghwa was about to go to bed when suddenly his phone is vibrating, its a text from shinhye.
Text Conversation:
Shinhye: Yonghwa, i have a great night, i really miss you.
Yonghwa: I am so happy that we are ok now, see you tom.

and they both sleep happily

The next day:
 
Yonghwa waiting outside of the house of shinhye. when shinhye arrived.

Yonghwa, are you too early?

Yonghwa: I was excited to see you. lets go.

They went to school holding hands again, and everybody was stunt and happy to see shinhye and yonghwa together, director kim saw them.

Yonghwa: annyeong director.
Shinhye: Annyeong.
Director: Aist, Why in this area you prepare to hold each other hand? you are in school not in park if you really want to do that go to park before i get jealous.
Shinhye: wae? What are you saying?
Yonghwa: Maybe the director is joking, well director its funny, we are not yet step in this line so we are not in school premises.
Director: Aist that kid, how do you prepare for this, you think as fast as i know, well lets go the room over their we have meeting for the upcoming stage play that i prepare for this year, i think i cant force you to join.
Shinhye: We have too director, heheh
Director: PARK SHIN HYE!!

They all both smile to each other.

In practice room:

Director: Well as you know the centennial performance is about to held 3 months from now and after that you are all graduated in this school. I hope everybody was prepare to the changes of rules, we have audition of course, we will divide the audition in 3. the 1st is for singing group, 2nd. is for dancing group, 3rd is for music group, and 4rth is for the main cast of this performance, since last year we divide the performance into different group i want to everybody participate in this part, the audition is about to start tomorrow morning runs until afternoon and of course the result will be released the next day after tomorrow.

Shinhye: Director, Can i participate in this drama?
Director: Of course.
Yonghwa: How about me dir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter