CHAPTER 19 - Behind their back

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

they didnt notice that someone saw them in sweet moments while they are in the hospital, shinhye saw that girl but she cant remember that girl. 

yonghwa: shin, what happen?

shinhye: oh, nothing. i think i saw a girl but i cant remember her if we are meet before. you know maybe the medicine they inject to me.

yonghwa: you think so? maybe she is one of your fan?

shinhye: maybe, lets forget it. 

yonghwa pov: whos shin said a girl that she saw? 

at the lobby of the hospital the girl that shinhye saw is kim yuna.

kim yuna pov: so you two are together again. i cant take this chances anymore yonghwa. this is my revenge for not taking at my side when we are college i will continue ruin your loveone.

flash back:

when shinhye try to visit yonghwa at fnc office, shinhye was block by guard and tell them that they are in overseas. of course the guard is lied to her.

kim yuna: oh mr. so your here? can i ask a favor?

the guard name mr. so.

mr. so: what it is miss?

kim yuna: i know that cnblue band is inside for practicing? i want them to focus, i will be their financer for their incoming concert and i dont want to bother them from this girl*holding shinhye picture* she is too much fan of cnblue and maybe she can hurt them, araso?

mr so: i will miss thanks for information.

end of flashback

kim yuna: it will ruin you yonghwa you will be suffer you cant have time to meet shinhye.

start of flashback:

one day at the office of ceo han someone is knocking and he cant remember that he has an appointment that day.

ceo han: come in.

kim yuna: *bow* good morning ceo han.

ceo han: did i have appointment to you? miss..?

kim yuna: i am kim yuna. dont ask more about me, i will straight to the point to you, i want to shoulder and make and benefits for cnblue band i want them to send abroad. i will cover all their expenses.

ceo han: what? are you kidding?

kim yuna: i am not kidding. *release small bag from her bag* here this is my calling card, call me if your decided.

ceo han: what is your purpose for doing this?

kim yuna: nothing. i am a big fan of them. and please if you decided i dont want them to know who is behind of this.

ceo han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter