CHAPTER 38

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

while yonghwa is in the counter. From shinhye and the boys place they actually removed their eyes on yonghwa and the girl that he is talking.

yonghwa: hey its really that you?

(they dont know that girl is yonghwa fan when they having an concert. this girl actually is in vip sit.)

mini: yes why? you didn't notice me? (smile sweetly)

yonghwa: no its not that actually i am a little bit shock.

mini: oh really? what are you doing here? alone? with someone?

yonghwa: actually no. i am with my friends.

mini: oh i see, is your friend girl?

yonghwa: mwo?

mini: because i notice you buy drinks for seven but your cake is only one. are you with girl?

yonghwa pov: what with that girl, she is acting strange in asking me

mini: oh well if you cant answer its fine with me.

yonghwa: no no..(sigh) i am with my girlfriend

mini:(shock) really? you have girlfriend? but in your interview you said you dont have?

yonghwa: sorry for hiding but i dont think i can hide her behind camera.

mini: who is the lucky girl?

jungshin arrived without yonghwa notice.

jungshin: hyung.. eonni is waiting for you.

yonghwa: oh sorry its just i meet a girl from our concert.

jungshin:  oh really that is good, she said if you can take out what you order please take out that, she said she is tired from her flight.

yonghwa: oh yeah thats what i am thinking a while ago.

jungshin: (look to mini) hi i am jungshin sorry for disturbing your conversation with hyung.

mini: hi jungshin nice to meet you again

jungshin: we meet before?

yonghwa: mini is in our concert vip sit.

jungshin:(peek on yonghwa ears) with eonni that time?

yonghwa: actually she quite far from her sit

mini: who is far from?

yonghwa: oh the girl important to me.

mini: so when i was on the vip section your girlfriend was there?

yonghwa: yeah

mini: who? i see all in vip section excluding the one in front who wearing the cap. is she your girlfriend? i dont see her face but i guess she is hiding.

suddenly jonghoon appear with shinhye.

jonghoon: yonghwa!

yonghwa: (looking to shinhye) oh why?

jonghoon: shin really tired.

mini: omo? park shin hye?

shinhye:(shock) oh hi??

mini: but why your with?

yonghwa:(hold shinhye hand) shin sorry for taking me long.

shinhye:(shock) y..yeah

mini: your girlfriend is..

yonghwa: yes.. and please dont tell to everyone.

mini: o..ok..(still shock)

jonghoon tap yonghwa shoulder to signal that he do is right nothing to worry.

mini: but one thing i need to ask before you go.(looking to yonghwa)

yonghwa: why i am hiding it?

mini: how do you know that is my question?

yonghwa: because you know.. (looking to jonghoon and hongki) this two people always proud to say why i am hiding it, the fact is thats why i am hiding this because we are not like couple who really want to be recognized. we will having our own life and we think including our fans in our private life is really the thing we need to think first.

mini pov: wow he is really cool answering it.

yonghwa: if you have no question (bow to mini) please excuse us. (hold shinhye hand)

the boys, jonghoon, hongki follow shinhye and yonghwa speechless even shinhye break her silence when they're in car.

shinhye: yong? what if?

yonghwa: i dont care if this is leak all i have to do is to stay calm and think what is the solution when this is out. i am perfectly think that this will not leak in any part. so dont worry i can handle this no pictures and any news will released.

jonghoon: we will help shin in case this news out.

hongki: that's right by the way where we go now? shin is tired

yonghwa: we will drop you in your house then we can manage ourselves the important now is you have to rest and please dont make any surprises likes this because the one who need to initiate this is me.

jonghoon: yong still remember what ever who really surprise no other than but us. your really in right timing you know.

jungshin: yeah you have a point all are mess if hyung started to  smell everything, all of it will be wasted.

yonghwa only smile when he heard their side while rubbing shinhye hand. they notice that shin is sleeping so they stop talking because shinhye house is far from the place where they meet, they actually take a trip almost 1 and half hour to reach shinhye house.

yonghwa: shin? (waking up shin) we're here already umma is outside te car.

shinhye: oh sorry i fell sleep

while yonghwa wake up shinhye hongki talking to shinhye mom.

hongki: umma, sorry to taking shinhye late.

mrs park: that boy, it is fine i know that your with her so i am not worried.

hongki: we think that your get mad.

mrs park: no its not that why you all have tea before you go? i know all of you are tired because of long trip. please come in.

shinhye:(while getting out at the car) umma is right i'll go ahead i need to freshen up but while i am fresh in up please go to the garden i will change in my room umma i am sorry but i need to go inside.

mrs park: its okay i am worried you may get sick please change you clothes now. yonghwa please follow me in the kitchen please help me getting the tea.

yonghwa: umma please take a rest let me do that.

mrs park: ara! i'll let you because i am tired actually.

yonghwa: go and rest umma good night.

mrs park:(smile to yonghwa) that kid okay boys i need to go to sleep please feel at home.

boys: yeah umma.

they all walk inside the garden of park residence they are amazed at the flower in the garden. they sit down and wait to yonghwa who is now in the kitchen preparing for the food since they have coffee and its still warm they re heat it and serve.

shinhye: yong...

yonghwa: oh shinhye come here and eat i know your hungry i prepare ramen and some fruits from refrigerator for you.

shinhye:(hug yonghwa) thank you yong i am happy that you prepare me food.

yonghwa:(let go from shin hug) aist because i love you and i am not getting tired doing this.

shinhye: i know let me help you with that.

yonghwa: okay lets serve this to out beloved visitor.

they put the food outside and they enjoying the company of each other. they choose to sleep over than to travel again. it was 6am when they leave shinhye house. shinhye sleep at her room. yonghwa kiss her forehead and leave silently.

the cnblue boys woke up at 7pm since they arrived 8am and directly to their room once reach on their dorm. jonghyun switch on the tv.

new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter