CHAPTER 22 - 1st Plan

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yonghwa and shinhye manage to get up and go to airport with shinhye parents.

Mr. Park: Yonghwa are you sure you want to come with us? you know the fans may think that shinhye is your girlfriend.

Yonghwa: Yeah Appa. i am okay with it. dont worry, i think there is nothing wrong to see me with my girlfriend.

Mrs. Park: yeobo, let them see together*giggling* they are cute to see i reflect this two young child when i first meet you.

Mr. Park: Well i am, just worried, you know i dont want to have problem with shinhye you know yonghwa is quit famous in seoul and our shinhye is starting to her career as actress. well, if  that is the case i'll let this be.

Shinhye: No need to worry appa, i think its safe if we see them together, at first no one knows that we are couple, maybe they think that we took a same flight. 

Yonghwa: its time to go, we called the passenger already.

They are all happy to ride a plane together. shinhye and yonghwa was in same sit while shinhye parents is in back of their sit.

Mrs. Park: yeobo, look at them, they are so sweet, i hope shinhye and yonghwa will till the end until they get married.

Mr. Park: I hope it too  a so happy to see shinhye is happy again.

on the other side of shinhye and yonghwa hugging each other. the flight attendant saw them.

Fligh Attendant POV: I think i saw this two couple i cant remember where i saw them.

Fligh attendant 1: What's wrong?

Flight Attendant: This two couple i cant remember where place i saw them.\

Flight Attendant 1: Oh! Ms. Park shinhye and Mr. Jung yonghwa.

Flight Attendant: What? they are?

Flight Attendant 1: Well as you can see.

Flight Attendant: They are cute Oh my god i want to took them pictures but we are not allowed to do that,

Flight Attenadant 1: Well just look at them instead of taking them pictures, maybe some issue will start from you and this is not good to happen.

The crew at the airplane is gigling when they discover that yonghwa and shinhye a a flight together.

shinhye: yong, look at them why they always starring us.

Yonghwa: Maybe they all know.

Shinhye: All know what?

Yonghwa: That we are yonghwa and shinhye

Shinhye: Oh my god, are we obvious?

Yonghwa: I think so, stop thinking, lets sleep.*hug shinhye*

They reach at the seoul on time. as always yonghwa expected jonghyun go to airport to meet yonghwa while minhyuk is driving the car while jonghyun is inside the aiport, same with shinhye manager he pickup shinhye and her parents they didnt know each other of course, they never meet shinhye manager before jonghyun and shinhye manager sit in the same waiting bench like a strangers. yonghwa and shinhye and her parents went out from the airport. jonghyun and shinhye manager waved to them with a shock face.

Manager POV: Oh what that guy waved to them.

Jonghyun: Why this man waved to them?

Yonghwa: Jonghyun!

Manager: What? you  know that guy yonghwa?

Yonghwa: Deh! This is lee jonghyun my band mate.

Jonghyun: Nice to meet you sir. *look to shinhye* eonni shinhye, your look thin now, are you really that sick? *look to parents of shinhye*Mr. and Mrs Park good morning.

Mr. Park: Nice meeting you again jonghyun. how was your life.

Mrs. Park: Deh! jonghyun you look handsome now.

jonghyun: Mwo? I am not handsome before?

yonghwa smilling to what he heard maybe the elder teasing him.

jonghyun: hyung why are you smilling?

yonghwa: nothing.

Manager: Lets go to the car park now, people may see us.

jonghyun: oh i will call minhyuk.

Mr. Park: Where is minhyuk?

jonghyun: he is driving a car.

yonghwa: Faster jonghyun call him.

jonghyun call minhyuk and they went outside of the airport and saw minhyuk bring the car, the car of shinhye is at the back of minhyuk car.

minhyuk: Good Morning eonni, are you okay now?

shinhye: Deh thanks minhyuk

Minhyuk: its nothing eonni just for you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter