CHAPTER 39

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa: Seohyun?

Seohyun: Mianhe yonghwa-ssi I was drop by this ( Seohyun holding a paper bag with a scarp)

Yonghwa: What is this? you don't need to buy me this to proved that your going to change in a way to act in front of shinhye.

Seohyun: This is not the purpose of that gift. I was giving this to you knowing that you already have a girlfriend and i want to thank you for making up in my mind that i need to make space between you and shinhye.

Yonghwa: Seohyun-ssi no need for this. lets separate our ways from now on.

Seohyun: But, are you open in making a film with me?

Yonghwa: of course i am not open with it shinhye is possible to be hurt when it comes to making a film with you. But if my agency push me to do it. lets not pretend not to know each others.

Seohyun: Are you love shinhye that much?

Yonghwa: Well if you asking me? yes.

Seohyun: Arasso! i'll get going now.

Yonghwa: Okay.

They separate their ways yonghwa went to his room directly since its almost 12 midnight.

(A/N) Again I am a dooliers/yongshin so this story is for possitive yongshin moment. I included seohyun but i make up her kind in my story at this chapter.

 

..The next day..

 

The boys is in the living room talking each other while jungshin is busy with the kitchen.

Minhyuk: I did'nt notice hyung come home.

Jonghyun: He is still in the shower room.  As far as i see he sleep here all over the night.

Minhyuk: I see, what about the scandal between jonghoon hyung and shinhye unnie?

Jonghyun: I have no idea but shinhye clear it up yesterday, i don't think that are ends here.

Minhyuk: your right hyung. I hope everything will be fine.

Jungshin: Of course they will be fine. I saw hyung and shinhye unnie drop him but suddenly i saw seohyun last night talking to hyung after shinhye unnie left.

Minhyuk: Chincha?

Jungshin: Yept, but i think seohyun need to talk to hyung to clear up the issue between them.

Minhyuk: Jonghyun hyung, did you know this?

But jonghyun didn't answer minhyuk instead he stand up and headed to yonghwa room.

 

(yonghwa room)

Jonghyun: (knocking) Yah! your not going to practice today?

yonghwa: Ani! I have meeting with the producer with the upcoming film that i am going to do.

Jonghyun: Arasso!

Yonghwa: Did you have something to ask?

Jonghyun: Daebak! how did you know?

Yonghwa: Because i read your gesture, remember your not going to my room with asking anything.

Jonghyun: Well I already ask you about practice and..

 

(suddenly yonghwa phone rings)

 

Yonghwa: Hello?

[did I wake you up?]

yonghwa: Ani! I just wake up 30 mins ago. and jonghyun is in my front now.

[why? are you sick?]

yonghwa: i knew it, you didn' t expect too that jonghyun is in my front now checking on me.

Jonghyun: Yah! I am not checking on you.

Yonghwa: Arasso (yonghwa signal jonghyun to leave in his room so he can talk to shinhye longer)

yonghwa: are you done with your breakfast?

[yeah, how about you?]

yonghwa: not yet, I just pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter