CHAPTER 29 - LOVING OF YONGHWA

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yonghwa looking at shinhye while she is sleeping,

yonghwa pov: shin, what happen to you? why your always like that?

yonghwa didnt notice jungshin looking at him.

Jungshin: hyung you didnt eat yet? i buy you food okay.

yonghwa: thanks jungshin.

jungshin left yonghwa while jonghyun and minhyuk still sleeping yonghwa cried and hold shinhye hand. finally shinhye woke up from sleep.

shinhye: yong? What happen?

yonghwa: Shin. finally your awake.

shinhye: what happen?

yonghwa: you fell yesterday in your dorm, thanks god i am there when you fell, how is your feeling shin? anything hurt from your body?

Shinhye: Ani, i feel okay now. can i go out to smell fresh air?

yonghwa: okay i will help you stand.

yonghwa get wheelchair and help shinhye stand up and sit on the wheelchair. while yonghwa push shinhye wheelchair, some people looking at them.

shinhye: yong? do you think they know us?

yonghwa: i dont think so, if they know us maybe they ask for our autograph.

shinhye: you have a point on that. by the way, why your crying a while ago?

yonghwa stop the wheelchair and go to front of shinhye he kneel on front of her.

yonghwa: because i am worried about you. i cant look at you with sick.

shinhye: i am sorry if i made you worried

yonghwa: why you didnt eat shin?

shinhye: because i dont know how to eat alone.*cried* because i want to eat with somebody.

yonghwa: Then why you didnt tell me about it?

shinhye: because i heard in your voice that you are happy serving the boys thats why i cant bother to tell you that i prepared food for you also.

Flashback:

Shinhye wokeup early to prepare food for her and for yonghwa, she prepare sandwiches and some other food that yonghwa favourite. while she is preparing for food, her phone is ringing..

Phone Conversation:

Shinhye: yonghwa good morning.

Yonghwa: Good Morning shinhye, what did you do in this ealy morning?

Shinhye: Did i wake you up?

Yonghwa: Ani, I just woke up a while ago i prepare food now.

Shinhye: really, wow, this is so nice that you are preparing food for them,

Yonghwa: How about you? did you eat?

Shinhye: *looking at the sandwich on her table* Yah of course i prepared rice and vegetable for my breakfast *she lied*

shinhye knows that yonghwa always prepare heavy food in the morning.

Yonghwa: that is good to hear will see you later okay, i love you i need to wake up jungshin and others.

Shinhye: okay i love you too.

End of Conversation

Shinhye POV: Why it is so sad to have breakfast alone? with only bread? aist....

End of flashback

yonghwa: Then you must told me about it.

Shinhye: I am sorry yong. 

yonghwa hug shinhye he knows that being away from her family will hurt her feelings to be alone.

yonghwa: Start from now on i will eat together with you okay?

Shinhye: but..

Yonghwa: no more but. i want to do it.

Shinhye: how about the boys.

yonghwa: dont worry about them, they can understand us.

shinhye is crying to yonghwa word. she knows yonghwa love her. they return to hospital room when they saw minhyuk handed a coffee,

Minhyuk: hyung i buy breakfast for us, eonni, how do you feel now? are you okay now?

shinhye: i am fine minhyuk thank you for accompanying yonghwa while i am sleeping.

minhyuk: this is nothing eonni, for our hyung we will do anything.

yonghwa: go inside minhyuk, and prepare food us.

minhyuk: okay hyung. 

minhyuk open the door to shinhye can go, while the wheelchair push by yonghwa minhyuk help yonghwa lean down shinhye on the bed and yonghwa phone is ringing.

Phone conversation:

yonghwa: hello?

jonghoon: yong, how are you?

yonghwa: jonghoon?

jonghoon: yeah.

yonghwa: oh how are your?

jonghoon: I am fine we are here in US lets meet.

yonghwa: you are here?

minhyuk, junshin, jonghyun heard yonghwa.

jonghoon: yeah, we have concert here.

yonghwa: I see, wait .. amh...

jonghoon: what? is there any problem? i am here at the lobby of your dorm.

yonghwa: your in the lobby? *yonghwa lied* hello? jonghoon? your line is not clear.

jonghoon: mwo? hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter