CHAPTER - 37

Behind the truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other week of couple they are busy with their respective schedule. Shinhye on her shoot while yonghwa and the boys are practicing on some of their song for their recording. they keep on texting each other while they are busy, even yonghwa want to see shinhye it is impossible because shinhye was in other country for their shooting of drama. they keep in touch thru message and social media.


Jungshin: Hyung your look serious?

Yonghwa: mianhe i was busy thinking for our next song.

Jungshin: is this really the reason?

Yonghwa: if you think its shinhye dont make wrong conclusion i miss her but we are keep in touch thru message each other everyday.

Minhyuk:(from door) Hyung, did you heard the news?

Yonghwa: What news?

Minhyuk:(look around) about shinhye eonni?

Yonghwa:(standup) what about her?

Minhyuk: they say that she is dating a leader of boy band.

Yonghwa: and?

Minhyuk:(confuse) your not worried about others know your status with shinhye eonni?

Yonghwa: (sigh) haist, i want to spread this issue, but i know this is impossible.

Minhyuk: Then why now why the issue is like this.

Yonghwa: I dont know also even me is puzzle me everything.

Jonghyun:(enter the room) hyung, CEO han Looking for you.

Jungshin: Oh oh, i think its about the issue again.

Yonghwa:(stand up) i am going now.

 

While walking at the hall way yonghwa saw hongki..

Hongki:(smile) yonghwa!!!

Yonghwa: Oh hi.. hongki. whats up?

Hongki: Where you going?

Yonghwa: Oh office of CEO han, why?

Hongki: I see well lets meet later at the coffee shop lets hang up there and chatting. i know you miss your lady.

Yonghwa: mwo?

Hongki: Dont deny it i heard about the news, did you moved something like this?

Yonghwa: opps. i thought your wrong about that i heard the news also and i think this is not my type of spreading the news. well, i am worried who spread the news that shinhye is dating now, but for me it is good enough since they say is a leader of boy band, at first the people who knows our relationship think that its me who did it, but sad to say its not me. i am more worried now to shinhye. maybe they hate shinhye a lot because of this issue.

Hongki: Why you come up about that idea? they give names with the guy?

Yonghwa: Well they not, but i am worried if they found out.

Hongki: Shinhye will be my friend also i am worried if they found out that you two are really in relationship. are you two talk about that?

Yonghwa: not yet, we never seen each other since last two weeks she is busy filming now in other country.

Hongki: Well, if i have girlfriend then i want to spend more time with her, when i was have girlfriend i fly going to japan to meet her.

Yonghwa: chincha? you did that?

Hongki: yeah, i loved her badly.

Yonghwa: i am really envy you for that.

Hongki: Dont be.. you can do that if you want.

Yonghwa: But i am afraid that they hurt shinhye, i am more worried about her than to my self, so even if the land and air is merging i choose not to say about us.

Hongki: (sigh) shin really the best chooser for guy she really love. she is lucky to have you. well, lets meet later. i know CEO han waiting for you.(joking around) his eyes biggest like this...

Yonghwa: Yah! stop joking around.

Hongki:(tap yonghwa shoulder) I am kidding just go now.

Yonghwa: Deh, thank you.

 

They separate their ways and yonghwa walk going to office of CEO han, like hongki said he is waiting.

CEO Han: Yah, why you took so long?

Yonghwa: Mianhe CEO han, what is the matter?

CEO Han: (sigh) well, i heard the news and do you think they know about you and shinhye?

Yonghwa:(sigh) I knew it, you called me because of this..

CEO Han: What is the matter? I have no right to ask about this?

Yonghwa: Like what you said, you have no rights to ask me about my personal life, secondly, They never named the guy that shinhye dating, thirdly, they are never ask me or media inside your office now. so what makes you think to ask me about that.

CEO Han:(clear his throat) Oh, your right, mianhe for that, but i am worried about..

Yonghwa: If you are worried, always remember that this issue is my personal life, as we agreed to our last agreement you will face the media if this is not true, even it is spread or not the issue is remain true for people who knows about us.

CEO Han: I know,  I want to hear your side.

Yonghwa: I think you dont want to hear my side, you are warning me to get prepared in case the news found out that we are dating. honestly, even i have a choice i will admit all the issue is true, but for now they never named me as shinhye boyfiend so why i need to worried asking by them?

CEO Han: Mianhe.. I know you disappointed about me.

Yonghwa: I dont have the rights to disappoint to you, I just taking my side as true and no hiding from you. you know everything, and I know you cant spread it without your consent because your worrying about us. like you i keep in my back is shinhye i dont want her to get hurt.

CEO Han: (Confuse) Can i ask you.

Yonghwa: Please continue

CEO Han: Are you really love that much shinhye?

Yonghwa: if you ask me about my heart. telling you how i love shinhye is not enough, even if the whole world knows about us this is not enough.My life is lessen than to loved shinhye. she is my girlfriend for how many years at first if i dont loved her i am not loving her more now.

CEO Han: (feel great) i feel that you really in love with her. i respect you in loving that girl, i really admire how you brave to answer my question, (thinking) let me help, i arrange your schedule so you can see shinhye often.
Yonghwa:(Surprise)What are you saying.

CEO Han: Well, hearing you now on how you fight your love to shinhye is more enough to me to make some step and let you saw her.. but in one condition.

Yonghwa: What condition it is?

CEO Han: Well keep on hide it even if you die for it.

Yonghwa:(smile) thank you CEO Han.

CEO Han: You really keep my feet off. i am so proud of your love to shinhye, you may go now to your practice room i will talk to some endorser of your band to make some update about your schedule if i confirm it, i will talk to you again for your reward.
yonghwa: reward? what reward?

CEO Han: Well i cant say to you now but i know you'll be happy with it.

 

Yonghwa leave office of ceo han smilling and thinking what will be the reward that ceo han saying. because of his happy mode he call shinhye out of the blue.

yonghwa: Shinhye!!

Shinhye: mwo? why you overseas call to me now? what happen to you?

Yonghwa:(change mode) Mianhe.. your busy?

Shinhye: your lucky guy that i am not busy, i was about to message  you when you called.

Yonghwa: Shin, Hearing your voice is enough to ease my loneliness.

Shinhye: when was the first time that your sweetest guy?

Yonghwa: yah, i am happy now.

SHinhye: mwo? may i know why you are happy now?

Yonghwa: Because i hear your voice, i want to see you badly.

Shinhye: (sad) Me too.

YOnghwa: Please come back soon, i want to hug you.

Shinhye: Well i want to sleep on you arm, i am super tired all night and thinking about you. i am worried that you are affected about the news.

Yonghwa: that news? you heard about that?

Shinhye: Yah! what do you think of me? not reading online? thinking all time to you?

Yonghwa: I am wrong?

Shinhye: Well Partly you are right, partly you are wrong. i am thinking about you but not all the time i know your busy too like me, so if i am thinking of you all the time at end i keep on saying your name.

Yonghwa: is this the affect of thinking of me?

Shinhye: This is the first that i thought. wait, why you call me?

Yonghwa: Well CEO han talked to me a while ago, and he say that we can see each other but he need to arrange our schedule.

Shinhye: mwo? what he think when he said that?

Yonghwa:I dont know but he surely said to me that i need to hide it even if i am die.

Shinhye: he is really.. and then what you said?

Yonghwa: When i heard that.. of course i feel happy i want to jump for my joyfulness but of course i cant do that.

Shinhye: of course you cant do that, you like a kid when you do that.

Yonghwa: I dont care all i know now is i am happy now.

Shinhye:(change mode) yong?

Yonghwa: umh?

Shinhye: Wait for me okay? i am back soon. after we finish filming we will back to korean with the other cast.

YOnghwa: of course i am waiting for you. please back soon.

Shinye: Ara! I need to go now.

Yonghwa: saranghe shin.

Shinhye: Saranghe yong..

cut the line...

 

Shinhye POV: see you soon yonghwa.(smile and standup).

yonghwa POV: i know your sad after we talk.

Jungshin: is this the effect after talking to your girlfriend? if this is like that then i dont like to have girlfriend

Yonghwa: yah, why you eardropping to my conversation.

Jungshin: Well i think you saw me walking reaching you, but i am wrong i think your talking to me when i found out your talking to eonni. (tap yonghwa shoulder) hyung. dont be sad i know someday you will have time with eonni.

 

yonghwa just silent and walk first to their practice room and saw minhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter