Vs

Music Rock High School

Saturday and Sunday , past away as normal .

In the Morning , Moments and other students were sitted at their Sits .

Sleeping , Chatting , Playing etc ...

BoyFriend arrived to the Class , Girls were walking behind them shouting .

"BOYFRIEND !! SARANGHAEYO !!!"

Donghyun didn't care and walk towards Moments .

"Why is he walking towards Moments?" Minwoo whisper to Youngmin

"i Don't know .. what is he thinking??" Youngmin whisper back .

Sara was reading her Anime Comics . Donghyun took her Comic books and threw on the Floor .

"YAH!" Sara shouted . "Why you throw my Comic? Idiot no manners."

"Let's Vs." Donghyun coldly said .

BoyFriend and Moments all were stunned . "HUH?!"

"Hyung are you Crazy?? Why Suddenly want Vs??" Kwangmin anxious and put his hand on Donghyun's shoulder

"Shut up ." Donghyun stared at Kwangmin and Pushes him away .

"YAH! Want Vs? COME!" Jose stand up and hit the table . the Rest of the Member also stand up , the other students in the Class shock and turn around looked at them .

*Wow , is she worried about me?* Kwangmin thought .

"Time , Place You choose ." Angel said with Furious voice .

"Very well then . after School Meet at the School Hall."

"Bastard ..." Sara whisper to herself and she went to Pick back her Comic . BoyFriend went back to their Sits .

*Damn , how can i ownself Vs the person i Love???!* Jungmin and Youngmin thought .

*Hyung/DongHyun must be Crazy ." Minwoo and Hyunseung thought .

"Must we Really be Rival?" Kwangmin whisper to himself .

"Sara , must we really Vs?" Yuki asked .

"YES and we MUST WIN" Sara shouted and stared at Donghyun .

"Relax." Angel and Jess cooled Sara down .

Nini and Yuki sighed .

*Damn after school i still wanna go Library but ... Hais nevermind.* Jess thought to herself .

*i Must be Hard Hearted , i must be Hard hearted , i must be Hard Hearted .* Jose thought to herself .

the QueenKas came . as usual ...

"OPPA !!!!!"

"Oh my god..... my head going to BURST ONE DAY !!" Youngmin hit his head on the Table .

"Wah... seriously ... can Give me a Machine Gun??" Jungmin sighed .

the Girls went to Donghyun , Youngmin and Jungmin Places .

Yuki and Nini Faces were Jealous but they Act normal .

"Oppa Youngmin!! why are you hitting your head on the table??" Coco said .

"Because of You." Youngmin Continue hit his head .

"Awww , i'm so touched !!! , Come Oppa let me kiss you !!" Coco Lips trying to Youngmin's Lips . Youngmin Pushes her off and she was hitted on the Floor .

"Ouch! Oppa!!!" Coco sobbed . Yuki laughed softly .

"Donghyun oppa , i miss you so much!!!" Miranda keep Hugging Donghyun but Donghyun didn't do anything .

"Jungmin Oppa , Give me a Morning Kiss please!!." Kiki with Puppy eyes .

"Get Lost." Jungmin took his One Sticky Note and Paste at .

Nini smile was trying to laugh but she control softly . "Keke~"

Jungmin saw Nini laugh. *Ahhh~ Hehe*

Mrs Lim came , "Good Morning Class !"

"Oppa , who are you looking at just now?!" Kiki ask Jungmin with suspicious faces .

"Mrs Lim , She's Beautiful isn't she ? , Aish! go back to your Sit please . Don't block me."

the QueenKas went back to their Sits and the Whole Class Greeted .

"Good Morning Mrs Lim." the Lesson starts .

Yuki and Youngmin were looking at each another , keep smiling passing each other notes . While Nini and Jungmin were teaching each another. this 4 People exchanged their Phone numbers .

Minwoo and Hyunseung passes notes to Angel and Jess as well , asking for their phone numbers .

--ANGEL & MINWOO--

"Hey , can we exchange phone numbers? Be friends ya."

"Umm .... Okay ." Angel thought to herself very long , since she think it's only just making new friends .

--JESS & HYUNSEUNG--

"Hello Jess , i was wondering can we exchange our phone Numbers?"

"No. i don't Give to strangers."

Hyunseung looked at Jess . *Hais Okay.*

Mrs Lim suddenly shouted out .

"Class , i'm Gonna Shout out your Phone numbers whether it's correct anot. If No Please tell me ."

*Oh shoot! are you serious?!* Jess thought to herself . Teacher starting to say the Numbers out .

When it was Jess turn . "Jess , Your phone number is XXX-XXXX-XXX Correct?"

"Yeah."

Hyunseung heard and he faster write down the Numbers . After the changes of Phone numbers finished , the Lesson continues .

Jose Keep whispering to herself must be Hard hearted . Kwangmin heard .

"Hey ... why you must be Hard Hearted??" Kwangmin ask . Jose shocked and anxious but she quickly act normal .

"What hard hearted? i don't know what are you talking about."

"But .."

"Concentrade." Jose coldly said .

*Something is Bothering her ...Maybe she's interested in me but why she doesn't want to admit?!*

--AT RECESS--

"Hyung , are you seriously going to Vs??" Youngmin asked .

"Yes."

"But Why??" Jungmin asked .

"Because i want to Win."

*Damn...* Minwoo , Youngmin , Jungmin , Hyunseung and Kwangmin thought .

--AFTER SCHOOL--

Moments and BoyFriend arrived at the Hall . Had their Instruments the Battle were going to start , there're many students surrounded them . QueenKas heard from the Students and rush to the Hall for BoyFriend to support them .

Their Vs were ready to start ..

"Yah , Ready?" Donghyun asked .

"Of course." Sara said .

Yuki , Nini , Youngmin and Jungmin were looking at each other .

*God Bless , Let them win and this Battle to be over.* the 4 thought themselves .

Jose and Kwangmin looked at each other .

*I'm Sorry* .

"BOYFRIEND , GOGOGO! , BOYFRIEND ALL THE WAY!"

"MOMENTS ! MOMENTS!"

and the Vs starts ..

BoyFriend Played : Simple Plan - Shut up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpds3V90VbM&feature=relmfu

Moments Played : Selena Gomez , Who Says .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzE1mX4Px0I&list=FLGMpP-3mRJuo&index=87

Moments Started First , after that it's BoyFriend turn .

After the Battles have Finished . It's time for the Results . the QueenKas ask the other students count the Number of Votes . the Results has out . the Both Bands were Nervous .

*Please let them win.* Both band thoughts execpt for Donghyun and Sara .

"BoyFriend will sure win !" Miranda thought .

"the Winner be .... BOTH ! DRAW!" One of the Student said .

"Are you serious?? Or you Counted WRONGLY?!" Miranda shouted at the student .

"It's Correct..."

"CAN'T BE!! THE WINNER MUST BE BOYFRIEND!"

DongHyun and Sara looked at each other . *Damn!! How could it be!!*

the Rest of the Members , felt Peace .

"This doesn't means , You're the Winner yet." Donghyun looked at Sara and walked away .

Sara stump the floor with her Leg .

After the results out , the rest of the students went away . Moments were waiting for Taxi . BoyFriend walk past them .

"Guys! wait awhile!" Kwangmin went to Jose .

"Can we exchange number? Be Friends." Kwangmin asked .

"No .." Jose shook her head .

Kwangmin Disappointed . the Taxi came Jose and others went inside the Taxi . Angel heard .

"Hey hey kwangmin!! , Here's her Handphone number! XXX-XXXX-XXX! Bye!" She quickly went inside the Taxi .

"Thanks!" He waved .

"Kwangmin!! ARE YOU DONE???" Minwoo shouted .

"Yeah! I'm Coming!" Kwangmin ran towards them and went away .

--------------

END OF CHAPTER 8 ! Woohoo ! today done 3 chapters!! but kinda less T.T ... i will try ya ! XD .

Thanks for reading !! ^~^