Starting of the New Day Morning in High School

Music Rock High School

Next day . in the Early morning ... , Sharon's Alarm Clock Rang on the Table that's beside her bed . *RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

Sharon quickly woke up and went to press the button in order to stop the alarm clock to continue ringing . Jose is a Light Sleeper , She woke up from her Mattress . She took her phone from the floor , to check what time is it .

"Woah , Unnie it's only 5am , By the way Good Morning ." Jose yawns .

"Yup , Because yesterday night we doesn't have enough time to prepare so i had to help you all and myself to prepare things for school , Good Morning too Jose ." Sharon said .

"Nevermind , Unnie i will Prepare my things by myself , i go wake the others up ." Jose stand up and went out to other rooms to wake the girls up .

"Okay then ." Sharon went to Jess that's just sleeping beside her .

"Jess jess , wake up its 5am time to prepare yourself for school today." Sharon put her Left hand on Jess shoulder and shake her. *Yawnnnn* "it's only 5am , School starts at 8am let me sleep more." with a Deep voice .

"No! Get up now! Or else you'll don't have enough time to prepare!" Sharon shouted .

"Okay!! Fine , i go prepare now." Jess get off from her bed and went to the living room . Sharon also went out , she saw Sara and Nini was sitting on the sofa resting .

"Morning Ladies!!" Sharon smiled .

"Morning Unnie." Sara and Nini yawns . Jess was at the bathroom , bathing .

Jose was at Angel and Yuki's room . they both was sleeping at the Mattress Separated . She went to wake yuki up first .

"Hey Yuki , wake up ." Jose shake her shoulder . "uh ..." Yuki Blurred keep says uh .

"HEY , WAKE UP!!" Jose shouted at her ear . Yuki suddenly sit up . "Huh?! What happen?!" . *Woo , Finally* Jose thought .

"Morning Yuki!! Go prepare yourself ya ." Jose smiled . "Morning , haha okay ." Yuki went to the living room .

*Sighed ... next is Angel ... the most hardest to wake her up in the world .* Jose thought .

She Pulled away her blanket . "WAKE UPPPPP" . "WHAT ?!" Angel mood out . Because she doesn't like people to pull her blanket away from her when she was sleeping .

"Morning mrs Deep sleeper , time to prepare yourself for school."

"Okay okay , next time just don't pull my blanket away again." Angel pissed off . they both went to living room .

it was 5.30am , Sharon finished ironed their Uniforms . The Schools Girl and Guy Uniforms .

Jess came out from her room dressed with School Uniform . "Woah! You Look Great!" Nini said .

"Thanks!" Jess Laughed . The Others went to prepare themselves . After 1hour 30mins , it was 7am . they all was sitted on the Chairs , having they breakfast with Breads , Strawberry Jams and Cup of Milks .

Jose and Jess drank Orange Juice because they both doesn't like Drinking Milk , While Sharon drank Coffee .

"Girls , we will take bus to go to the school ." Sharon said . "Okay." all replyed . after they all finished their Breakfast , All prepared finish and was ready to go out . All were wearing high top sneakers .

it was 7.30am . They went down to the Bus Stop , waiting for bus to come . Sharon's BoyFriend came with Motocycle.

"Hey Darling , just nice i have reached . Oh Morning Little sis angel and your friends." Paul smiled .

"Morning." All replyed . "Morning Bro." Angel said . Sharon Suddenly remembered that her boyfriend was fetching her today .

"Oh yeah sorry guys , i forget to tell you'll that my Boyfriend going to fetch me to school ." Sharon Laughed .

"What?! My Brother doesn't even bother to fetch me too?!" Angel complained .

"Sorry my little sis , don't jealous." Paul Laugh . "Bad bro!!! i won't Jealous!" Angel Sobbed . the Bus arrived .

"Alright , Cya Girls later at School!" Sharon said . "Okay , cya later !" Nini said .

"Unnie ! Have fun riding! Hehe~" Jose Teased . Yuki , Sara Laugh . Jess *Blow Whistler* . After that , all get into the bus . While on their way to school ...

"Oh my god , i can't wait to go to that new School man!" Jose excitedly said .

"While , i'm not i'm sick of schools." Jess tired . Sara and the others agreed .

"Oh C'mon , maybe it will be fun guys !!" . All were not listening to her . Taking their Earpiece out hearing songs . *Sob* Jose thought . When they Arrived at the school Gate .

Jess looked at the School , "Dead end.." . Sara , Yuki , Nini agreed .

"Oh my! It Looks awesome ! i'm gonna make new friends!!" Angel jumped .

"See i told you!! , Gonna be fun!" Jose said . Sharon was standing at the Gate waving to Sara and others .

"HEY!! C'MON GIRLS!! HERE!!" Sharon shouted . Jess and all thought it's kinda Embarrassment . They quickly ran towards her and Get her into the school . All Went back to their Class . it was 7.45am . Moments members were sitted in 3A1s class , all the students can't stop looking at them .

"Why they keep looking at us non stop?" Sara asked . "Maybe because we are a new students." Nini replyed .

"No! Because we are too attractive!" Jose Laugh . "Yeah , yeah!" Yuki Agreed . Angel and others don't care them .

Jose and Angel looked at each other and Laughed . Not Long enough , Teacher came . She told us that her name is Mrs Lim and tell us to stand in front of the class .

"Good Morning Class , Our class gonna have New Band , Named Moments . Lets Welcome them." *All Clapped* After they clapped , the QueenKas came into the class . the Guys Stand up gather around them and keep shouting QueenKas ! Even at the class outside was all surrounded by Guys shouting too .

-------------------------

HELLO GUYS ! Chapter 2 has out !! Tomorrow i'm gonna continue the First day of school ! :DDD .

Sorry guys ! the Guy uniform looks weird ! cause i can't find and perfect one ! >< !! Sorry !

Please Look forward to chapter 3 ! :DD thanks for reading ! ^~^