Love and Jobs?

Music Rock High School

Next morning , Moments arrived to School . On their way to class .

"Yuki , what's the time now?" Angel asked .

"Em , wait let me check ..."

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA !! I FORGOT TO MESSAGE YOUNGMIN!!!" Yuki suddenly shouted out .

Jose , Jess , Nini and Angel Jumped .

"Woh , Relax ! You can tell him later face to face Keke~ ." Jose laughed .

Nini rubbing her ear .

"Your Voice sure is Loud~" Jess teased Yuki .

Sara was busying reading her Comics .

"Oh yeah , alright ..." Yuki said .

"Yukii!! What's the timee ~~~" Angel asked again .

"Ohoh ! wait , hmmm it's 7.35am . Still have 25 minutes till the lesson starts."

"Okay ." so they went to their class . Sara always had a HL Milk Small Packet on her Table , Drinking while reading Comics , but this time she forgot to bring . Everyone knows , she Love Chocolate HL Milk . 5mins later , BoyFriend came .  they were outside the class room door was about to go in , Donghyun saw Sara's table doesn't have her Favourite Chocolate HL Milk .

"Hey guys , i'm going to Canteen buy somethings." Donghyun suddenly say . "Okay" the Others went inside .

After he bought , he suddenly stopped and stun . *Wait... why am i buying drinks for her?! what the hell am i thinking?!?!* Donghyun use his hand and hit his head . *Argh forget it , i don't want to waste my money."

He Arrived to the classroom , *Okay , i shall be Furious.* He walk towards Sara and suddenly Put a HL Milk on her Table .

"Yah , Give you." *Wait?! Why i suddenly talk to her so softly i should be FURIOUS!!!* Donghyun thought to himself .

"Ah? Oh okay thanks ." *Weird... or maybe ... HE PUT POISION INSIDE?!!? hmmmph .... nevermind better then nothing !* Sara started drinking happily .

*Haha , Cutie~* Donghyun stunned to himself again . *DAMN! STOP THINKING!* He went back to his sit .

Yuki first thing is to rush to Youngmin .

"Youngmin oppa ! , Mianhae!!! Yesterday i forgot you will message me!! Mianhae!!!" Yuki kept bowing for apologise .

Youngmin laughed . "Haha , Nono , it's okay . Piggy~~ Keke~" Youngmin rub her head .

Yuki blushed , they both went to the otherside chatting ~

Jungmin went to Nini . "Nini , Morning ! Did you sleep well yesterday?? Keke~~"

"Yeah! You??" Nini blushed too . "Yupp~~." Jungmin suddenly take her hand and take her to his Sits and chat .

"Ahh~ i can Sense Love is in the Air !! ~" Jose teased .

"Two couples in a Row! woohoo~~!! Or maybe ... there's one more coming right up!!!" Jess laugh .

"Yeah !! Hahas , How about you Jose ~~~" Angel looked at Jose with funny eyes .

"Huh? me??! Nonono , nothing nothing." Jose blushed her whole face went red . Kwangmin went towards Jose .

"Morning Jose!" Kwangmin bright smile . "Morning Kwangmin." Jose and Kwangmin eyes contract , and both blushed. Kwangmin went back to his sits , which is just beside Jose . Both of them doesn't dare to look at each another .

*Jose ! Remember okay! Don't Soft hearted*

Minwoo and Hyunseung went towards Angel and Jess too . Both althought were chatting like Friends , but ... maybe they are close!

*Hey!! why my heart starting to beats unnormal?! weird!!!* Angel and Jess thought to themselves . Or maybe they both doesn't even know they have fall in love !!

After awhile ... QueenKas came .... as usual .... Guys followed them ... "OPPAAAAA !!!" the 3 Girls saw Moments Yuki , Nini and Sara were Close with them . they Ran towards them and Pulled them away .

"HEY! Don't steal my OPPA!!!" Kiki and Coco shouted at Nini and Yuki .

"YAH!" Youngmin and Jungmin push them away , pulled Yuki and Nini into their arms . "i'm Hers and She's Mine!! Okay?! GET LOST , don't you dare ever to bully her again." Kiki and Coco cried ran away . Miranda ran towards Donghyun and hug him . He push her away .

"Don't touch me , I areadly got Someone ." Looked at her with Coldly . "BO?!?!?! IS IT THE SARA?!?!" All stunned and looked at Donghyun , Sara choked while drinking her chocolate HL Milk . *what the hell?! who want him damn =__='lll*

"Ya , it's her , what you going to do?" *Damn... i just say it out ....* Miranda hitted the table hard. "YOU ... YOU...!!!! SARA ! YOU WILL BE PAY BACK FOR THIS!!!!!" Pointed at Sara. "Come!" Angel stared at Miranda . "Yah , angel stop it ." Sara stop reading her comic and look at angel . "Okayokay relax~"

Miranda cried out loudly and ran away as well ~ the guys followed them . 

Boyfriend rush to donghyun "Hey! hyung is it true?!?! . "Of course is fake one!*Laughed* " *Lucky you think fast....*

*You see , i knew it . its fake.* Sara thought. *Wait... why am i complaining? Read back your COMIC!!* Teacher came.... , Yuki and Youngmin came back from outside the class . AS USUAL~~ LESSON STARTED !! "Class , where is the QueenKas?" . "Hmph , stuck in the toliet bowl , i Guess?" Jess said , all Laugh ~ Teacher was trying to control her laughter as well . "Okay you and you go and find them now." 

--RECESS--

the students found them . When it's recess . "HMPH OPPA! I'M NOT GONNA EAT WITH YOU UNTIL YOU APOLOGISE!" All 3 shouted . "You think we CARE?" Donghyun , Youngmin and Jungmin shouted . QueenKas run away and cried again!

BoyFriend and Moments were sitted together . *Damn , why is he SITTING WITH US!!! And was infront of me !!!*

*=___=llll* face expression ..

[                  Sara      ,  Angel  ,     Jess     ,     Jose   ,          Nini    ,   Yuki ]

                                                              --TABLE--

[              Donghyun  Minwoo , Hyunseung , Kwangmin , Jungmin , Youngmin ] << this is how they Sit XD .

"Soo.... how are we gonna find jobs?" Angel asked . "Jobs?" Minwoo blur . "Oh because ....." *She told them a LONGGG~~ STORY~~~* When finished . BoyFriend Stunned , ... "Okay...."

"Okay , we are gonna seperate find jobs ." Sara said .

"i will be finding jobs , Youngmin gonna company me!" Yuki raise up her hands . "Keke yeah!"

"Me too! with Jungmin" . Nini raise up her hand too Jungmin smiled . "EHHHH~~" All twisted eyebrown . "Hmmm thennn , Kwangmin with Jose?" *Kekeke* Angel expression . "Huh??? Er.... anything." *why i say anything? i SHOULD BE REJECTING!!!* She scratch her back head . "Okay ! i will Take care of her!" *^_^* Kwangmin expression .

"Angel with Minwoo , Jess with Hyunseung . Okay with that?" .

"Yeah sure ." Smiled . "Then you ?!?!" Yuki making her eye browns up . "Me? of course alone~"

"NO! DONGHYUN GO ! YOU YOU ARE THE ONE!" Jose pointed at Donghyun . Donghyun smiled , he use his hand to cover . (Not the Palm! is the ... Up part!) *Why am i smiling? but i can't stop it*  *=___=* Donghyun expression.

*=_____=lll ...* "Fine anything." . "Hyung ! You're smiling ~~" Minwoo poke his arm . "YAH! Where GOT?! You go check up your eyes" . "Sob..."

All laughed .

--AFTER SCHOOL--

"Okay bye ! Cya you guys in dorm later!" Yuki waved at Others and went with Youngmin . "OKAY!" Shouted .

and then , All went to find their Jobs . 

--QUEENKAS--

"Damn! i can't let them off like this .. I'M GONNA REVENGE!" Miranda kicked the Chair .

"YEAH" Kiki and Coco shouted . "Wait ! i Got some ideas." *Hehehe...* Coco said .

They 3 gather around and start their Plans ... 

------------------------

CHAPTER 11 FINISHED ! Woots !!!! i'm trying to finish this story faster ! so i can do any new story XD !!! . Thanks for reading ! ^~^