the Evil Plan

Music Rock High School

it was 8.30Pm .. all finished working ... BoyFriend sent them back to their dorm . All were damn tired lying on the floor , BoyFriend sat beside them .

"Where's Sara??" Nini saw no ones at Dorm yet ..

"Maybe she's with Donghyun Hyung ~~ Kekeke ~" Minwoo teased .

Jose suddenly keep smiling .... , all looked at her . -Sigh- ~ again ...

 After awhile ... *RINGRINGRINGGGGGGGGG*

Jess went to pick up the phone . 


"HELLO DARLINGS ~ HOW ARE YOU ALL?? ~~ I MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!" Sharon shouted .

*Arghh... my ears...* "Oh , HELLO SHARON UNNIE , HOW ARE YOU? I MISS YOU TOO , WE ARE FINEEEEE!!" Jess shouted back :P

All looked at Jess *Why is she shouting? O.O*

"Okok , haha , oh by the way ! everything its kinda stable now~ Maybe couple of Weeks more ." 

"Who is it?" Angel asked . "Oh it's Unnie." Jess said .

"REALLY?! Give me the phone! i miss her so much!!!!" Angel excitedly *wanted to snatch the phone*

"Okay." *Phew...* Jess pass the phone to Angel . Everyone pass the phone to each other chatting ~ .

--- DONGHYUN'S POV at his own house ---

Hmmm it's quite late... why she haven't message me?? i sitted on the Chair keep turn around looking at my Phone ..

Wait... why today Miranda didn't harass me?? is it something... she going to do.... hmm... nono maybe i think too much ... i shall call her friend and ask whether she's arrived home .

--- CALL ---

All were playing games ...

*RINGRINGRINGGGGGGGGGGG*

*Oh my god .... not again...* Jess thought .

"Hello?" Jess took the Phone .

"Hi , i'm Donghyun . Is Sara home yet??"

"Nope . i thought she's with You??" Jess asked suspiciously .

"Oh okay.. thanks."

--- END OF CALL ---

Jess hang up the phone . *Hmm... that's weird... well nevermind .* She went back playing .

--- DONGHYUN'S POV ---

Hmmm wait... why today it seems Miranda didn't come and harass me ... hmmm...

hmmm...hm....mh..m.......h.m....m..m.....

OH , DON'T TELL ME SHE!!

-----------------------

Donghyun took his handphone , wallet and Car key off to his car and drove off as fast as he could . it's 8pm ....

---- SARA'S POV ----

gosh...its...s.o...la.t..e...s.oo...wa.r...m....h..er...e......i...guess...

when i close my eyes....first person i saw was....donghyun....the...black...hair...guy.... i suddenly spoke out...

where...a..re....you...i...need...you.....

---- DONGHYUN'S POV ----

i get down the car and i climb over the gates and jump down ... i get so worried!

!! where is the place!! damn damn wait calm down donghyun !!!! hmm..h..m.... YES IS THE EXERCISE ROOM!!! BUT WHERE!!

WHATEVER !!! I ran around the school keep shouting Sara's name . i ran and i stop at the exercise room outdoor shouting Sara's name .

suddenly i heard something ...

Blac...k.....ha...ir.....g..uy.....

IT'S SARA VOICE !! i ran towards the door try to open it but can't ! i told her to stay aside the door then i kick the door . it open .

SARA !!! I Hold her into my arms , she looks so weak . She's not replying ... i got worried ! suddenly i think , ! the gate ... i can't just throw her down!! argh!! 

so i carry her behind my back , i bought her to the school canteen [Cafe] . i put her down , lying on the sofa . i went to swtich on the lights and aircon .

damn you Miranda .. is must be you! , you'll get it from me . when i turn around i saw Sara's is shivering...

--- SARA'S POV ---

i open up my eyes abit...and saw someone... i felt the coldness of the aircon....

I'm....c..old.... , i started shivering and suddenly i felt someone hugging me... i heard a guy says.... i will protect you no matter what.....

i ..felt warm.. and i slept....

------------------------------------

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE , FINISHED CHAPTER 19 ! ^-^ ~ Kinda short XD.... Keke >_< ~ Upcoming next ;) ~