the Winner Goes to ...

Music Rock High School

While the Discipline master was going to say who's the 1st both winners . Miranda give her Father , the Principal a pity puppy eyes look and the Principal saw , he went soft hearted and told the Discipline master to stop and change the results .


"STOP! , Mdm Winny , Please come here i Have some changes to the results ." Mr Jim said . Mdm winny stop her Announce and went to the Principal for the changes . After 5 mins the Final Decision have been decide .



"Alright , as the Principal changed his Mind , and here's the Finally Results . The 1st Place will be QueenKas ! and the Most Talented Group will goes to Moments ! . Congratulations to the Both Bands !!" All was cheering loudly and clapping .


QueenKas was So happy and the Guys were Cheering Loudly for them , While the Moments all stunned .


"Great ... " Jess shook her head .


"Oh my ... How could it be ... Why would Principal change his Mind!!" Angel sadly .


one of the other Band members told angel . "Because , Mr Jim the Principal it's Miranda's Father ."


"WHAT?! This is UNFAIR! " Angel stump her Feet . "Ya! it's totally unfair!!!" Nini shouted . Sara crunch her fist .


"Thanks anyway." Yuki said . "Welcome."


"After this , our Life in school will be Miserable." Jose sighed .


"with these es here ... and the Principal." Jess said .


"Alright alright , Girls . We'll still have the Chance right ? Don't be so Mood out , at least we won the Most talented group right ?" Sara looked at Moments .


"Yeah , You're right . We'll Use our Last Breathe to Proof this !" Angel smiled .


"YEAH MAN! LET'S DO THIS!" Yuki shouted with Gambateh sign . All smile . 

After the assembly it's Over . they went back to Class for their Last Period of Lesson . All arrived and were sitted at their Sits . the QueenKas came were chatting happily and a group of guys were behind them shouting .


"QUEENKAS , QUEENKAS ALL THE WAY , ALWAYS ARE THE FIRST WE LOVE YOU!!!!" the QueenKas went into the Class . Stand infront of the Class . the group of Guys were still standing outside the class continue shouting . Jose make fun of the sentence .


"Wow , QueenKas , QueenKas walk all the way and Knock the Wall!" Jose and the Other members Laughed Loudly .
the QueenKas looked at Moments .


"Look Look Look , some peoples Lose to us and still can Laugh what a Retardeds ." Miranda look at them with her Proudly face.


"Aww , i feel so sad for them , maybe they're too sad and their minds went crazy ." Kiki laughed .


"Yeah and their Instruments playing was so Poor! i can even win them with my Bass Guitar." Coco looked at them .


Yuki couldn't take it anymore .


"You think so?! Come , Let's Vs . You little Chick ." Yuki stand up . "COME!" Coco shouted .


Angel and Jose faster Pull Yuki down . "Clam down man ! this doesn't work!" Jose said .


"Ya , don't waste your energy!" Angel said . Yuki cooled down .


"Why? i thought you wanna Vs? Now scare?" Coco laughed . Yuki temper up again but angel pulled her .


"Is we doesn't want to waste our Precious Energy to you'll these little Chicks." Jess said .


The QueenKas were Pissed off . but the Teacher came and the Guys outside the Class went back to their class .

QueenKas went back to their Sits and the Class Lessons start .


the Lessons ended Half a Hour later ....


Moments called the Taxi , they were waiting . Sharon saw them .


"HEY!!! , i heard about the Results today ... , Don't be depress okay? Cheer up there will be next time!" Sharon smiled


"Yeah , we'll." Sara said . Paul came and Fetch Sharon , he waved to moments . They waved back .


"Girls , i got to go now . Cya later at dorm." Sharon went to sit behind Paul's Motocycle and Off they go .


The taxi arrived they get in and went back to dorm . Done doing their stuffs . All was lying on the floor restless ...


"we Lose to them it ." Nini sighed .


"it's totally , just because her father is the principal and can decide everything ." Angel pissed off .


"Ya and the COCO . Like a y ." Yuki kick the table .


"Woah , relax guys ~ ." Jess and Sara Cooled them down .


"One day , i will Use my drum stick and whack the KIKI until she don't dare see herself in the Mirror ." Jose Punch the floor .


the Girls chatted . Sharon came back . "Welcome back Unnie."


"Hello Babys~ Feeling Better?" Sharon asked . "Yeah , we do." All replyed .


After they eat finish their Dinner , all went back to sleep .


----- NEXT DAY -----


BoyFriend were on their way to the High School .


"Hyung , are we going to the Music Rock High School ?" Kwangmin asked .


"Of course , Our Parents areadly Apply for us." Donghyun said .


"i Bet i will be the QueenKas in the School!" Youngmin Laughed .


"Should be the Most Blonde Blonde Hair Guy!!" Minwoo teased .


"Hey!" Youngmin Poutted . All were laughing loudly . When they arrived to the School , the Door Open ..

-----------

after the Doors open , what happen? how would the others react ??

Find out from the next upcoming chapter ! ^~^

Hey guys ! Firstly i wanna thanks to all those spend their time reading this story ! i hope you guys like it , if like it Subscribe me !!! XDDDD . Hehehehe thankyou XP ~~~

i Might be 1 day do 2 chapters if there's enough time !!! XD sorry i'm slow on doing storys :X ...