Rest of the Day

Music Rock High School

the Rest of the Girls student in Class , Quickly stand up and Greeted Miranda the Leader of the Group QueenKas . "Good Morning , Your Highness." But Miranda didn't even bother to respond back . Moments Band Members keep Looking at the 3 QueenKas . Miranda noticed Angel , She Looked at her as well as Others of Moments Band Members too . She thought , *Hmph , i Don't like this Girl and the Whole other Members all looks retardeds .* then she turn her head away.

Angel Look back at her as well . Kiki was Looking at her Mirror , her mirror reflects and saw angel was looking at her .

"Hey Little Brat , Why Look at our Miranda ?" Kiki Proudly said . Miranda heard and turn around .

"Because she's Jealous of me?" Miranda Laughed .

"Of course she is Jealous , Look at her and her friends. Gosh this whole group it's retarded." Coco said .

Angel was nearly Pissed off but Yuki Cool her down . Jose was staring at Kiki , She doesn't Like her when she First Saw her . Nini , Yuki and Jose Fist was ready to Get them down , but Jess and Angel hold their Hands and stop them . Sara couldn't take it anymore , so she went towards the QueenKas .

"Erm what's QueenKas? i thought Queen should be in the Palaces? and Kas Should be Cars? Queen Should be wearing the Queen's dress but why you all wearing like a Clown? Got so many Accessories at your Heads." Sara Act Blur . the QueenKas was so Pissed off but Mrs Lim stop the both Band Group , Moments and QueenKas .

in order to stop the Noise , Mrs Lim Used the Microphone .

"CLASS ! GET BACK TO YOUR SITS RIGHT NOW , AND THE STUDENTS OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM GET BACK TO YOUR OWN CLASS!"

All shocked and quickly ran back to their Own Classrooms . the QueenKas Look at the Moments band with Pissed off expression and get back to their sits , same to the Moments band too but Mrs Lim told Moments Band Members to Stay there . When all was Sitted and Ready .

"Okay Class 3A1s , as i was saying . Our Class Gonna have a New Band , Named Moments . Come from USA , From my Left the Members are , Sara the Leader 3rd Electric Guitar , Angel the Lead Singer 2nd Electric Guitar Player , Nini 1st Electric Guitar Player , Yuki Bass Guitar Player , Jose Drummer Player and Jess Composer . Let's Welcome them again!"

Moments Members Greeted the Class . "we're Please to meet you'll."

*All Clapped* Execpt the QueenKas keep staring at them . Moments Members went back to their sits , Mrs Lim nearly forgot somethings .

"Oh Class , if you'll didn't saw a New Notice at the Notice board , i have a Good News for you'll Guys . Our School gonna Held a Competition of Rock Band , You'll will need to register by today ! At the General Office ! 1st Prizes will be the Whole Members will get Free Rock Instruments from Yamaha ! 2nd Prizes will Get 50,000 Won and 3rd Prizes will Get 30,000 Won! We'll Start the competition on this Thursday."

*So , Her name is Angel Lead Singer . Hmph , My Band and myself gonna win this competition for Sure! and Make you and your whole members Lose till Cry!* Miranda thought .

"Woah! Guys! Lets Join this !" Sara excitedly . "Yeah!" Jess , Yuki , Jose and Nini said .

"Lets Win that Group of QueenKas." Angel stared at them . "Lets Rent a Studio for us to Practice!' Nini smiled .

"Okay!" All agreed .

"Hmm , how about let's practice the song we used to play? it's a high chance we could win!" Yuki asked .

"Good Idea !" Jess said . The Lesson Continue ...

The School Bell Rings , the students Get their Bags and rush out of the classrooms . the Classroom only left Moments and the QueenKas . it was 1pm .

"We're going to win this competition for Sure , right girls ? Miranda Looked at Moments with her Proudly Face and Voice . "Of course." Coco Laugh .

"that Group of Brats aren't going to Win us anyway." Kiki Look at the mirror said . the Girls Laugh and walk out .

"Damn , the QUEENKAS are pissing me off!" Nini anger .

"C'mon , that's no use to waste your energy to angry this Chicks ." Jess said .

"i'm Gonna win that Miranda for sure." Angel used her Fist and Hit the table .

the Girls went out from the class and went to the General Office to register for the school competition . After they have done their Registration , they came out from the Office and saw Sharon . She ran towards them .

"Hey guys! Did you all Heard that our school gonna have Rock band Competition?!" Sharon excitedly said .

"Yeah , We're joining and we Need you to help us Rent a Studio." Sara said .

"Oh my god !! that's Awesome!! Oh yeah Sure!" Sharon hypered . "Thankyou Unnie." Sara replyed .

Sharon took out her phone and call the Studio , while they all was walking out from the school front Gate . they saw Cars Fetching the QueenKas back home .

"Gosh , it's the es again." Jess rolled her eyes . Jose and Angel keep staring at Kiki and Miranda as they enter the Car . the QueenKas was the Car and the Drivers drove them away and Sharon have done renting the studio and hang up the call .

"Ladies , i have done Renting the Studio , Go back dorm bathe then Go to the studio to practice , Okay?" Sharon said

"Okay , thanks Unnie." Sara said . "Unnie , where are you going?" Nini asked

"i'm Going to Meet my Darling!" Sharon smiled . "Oh ~~~" all of them Laughed .

"Have Fun ya , Keke~" Yuki Cheeky smiled . "Okay , Bye!! Cya at Night !" Sharon Laughed and walked away . the Girls took bus and reached dorm , Bathe and Prepared their things . the Girls Call the taxi , as they were taking their Electric Guitars and Other instruments . When they arrived the Studio , they enter the room and done making their instruments ready . When they was about to Practice , the room beside them they heard a group of Guys playing songs .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9qt_59zoKM

"Woah , those guys are good especially the Drummer ." Jose shocked .

"Yeah , the Lead Singer not bad too." Angel praised the Guys . "Alright Girls , Let's continue our practice." Sara said.

While the Moments were practising ...

"Hyung , your singing improved alot." Youngmin said . "Thankyou , i'm always do." Hyunseung Laughed .

"Jungmin ah~~ , will you stop looking at the Mirror for AT LEAST 1 HOUR ." Donghyun complained .

"Nono , Mirror is my Power , i must be looked Perfect ." Jungmin said.

"Later you see , until the mirror Crack." Minwoo teased Jungmin. "Hey!!" Jungmin Sob . Minwoo and Others Laughed.

He turn around and Continue looking at his Mirror .

"Hey Brothers! , On this Friday we are going to transfer to a School , named , Music Rock High School." Kwangmin said.

"Wonder who is the QueenKas." Jungmin Curious . "Me!Me! , i'm the Most Pretties in all." Youngmin raise his Hands with his Beautiful Smile.

all was laughing and they Continue playing their Instruments .

it was 7pm . Moments Stop practising .  "Awwww , Omma i'm Hungry~~!!" Angel tried to Hold Jose arm but she ran away , so she went to hold Jess arm .

"Crazy , i'm even Younger than you in Months!" Jess Look at Angel . "Sob , sob."

"i'm Hungry too~~!!!" Yuki and Sara said .

"Alright , alright . Lets go home and eat our Dinner ." Nini said . they Pack their stuffs and was waiting for Taxi . BoyFriend members came out from the same time as well , Youngmin call their Driver to come and Fetch them all . Jungmin turn around and saw a group of Girls but His Eyes was on Nini . *Wow , She's Cute!!" Jungmin thought to himself and Keep Looking at Her. When their Driver arrived , all of them was in the Car but only Jungmin . He was standing at there Looking at Nini .

"Hyung?" Kwangmin call him . But He didn't heard . "HYUNG!" Kwangmin shouted at Jungmin but he still Didn't Heard . Kwangmin went down the Car and Drag Jungmin into the car.

"Huh? Bo? Why are you dragging me?!" Jungmin look at Kwangmin with a shock expression . When Kwangmin and Jungmin was in the Car the Driver drove away . While in the Car .

"Hyung , what are you Looking at? i Call you several times and you didn't heard ." Kwangmin asked .

"Maybe he saw a Cute ahjumma out there." Youngmin teased .

"Nono!..i..i saw a cute lady... , while we were waiting for out Driver to come..." Jungmin shy .

the Guys Blow Whistlers . "Ahh~ i Sense Love is in the Air~~" Minwoo laughed.

"Maybe the Girl will be also in the same school as us , then you can approach her!" Hyunseung excitedly .

"Aw , a New Love Bird Couple is going to be Out soon!" Kwangmin Look at Jungmin with his Eyebrown moving up .

the Guys were chatting in the Car happily . While the Moments were in the taxi and arrived dorm . Jose opened the Door , All were so tired they rush to the dorm and put the things down . Sharon came out from the Kitchen .

"Welcome back! my Babys!" Sharon jumped and Paul came out as well . "Hello Ladies~! Welcome Back!" Paul smile

"Yo man ." Jose reply and Lay down back on the Floor . "An nyeong Hyung and Unnie." Angel while lying down.

"Hi" Sara and others said .

"We're damn hungry are the dinners ready?" Yuki asked . "Yup , but you guys need to Bathe first!" Sharon replyed.

"Oh man ... !" all was so tired . One by one get themselves up and went to Bathe . after all done bathing and others stuffs . All Sitted together at a table and starting eat their Dinner .

"Ahh~ Finally Dinner , i'm starving!!" Yuki keep eating . All look at her and stun .

"i'm done , Finish!" Jess done eating within 10 mins . All look at Jess and stun again .

"the Power of Hunger." All said and Laugh . "Even girls can win me , Sad." Paul act sob .

"Nevermind Darling , i will Never win you!Keke~." Sharon sweety said . "So Sweet!!" Jose envy said .

"Jose , nevermind don't jealous . i Help you find one." Nini teased . "Nevermind Nevermind i don't want." Jose Laugh.

All was laughing and chatting happily . After they all eat finish their Dinner . Paul and Sharon was washing the Dishes at the Kitchen , While the Girls doing their own things . Angel and Yuki was playing with each another , Sara was in Her room watching Animes , Jose , Jess and Nini was playing Puzzles . When Paul and Sharon finish washing their Dishes and Dry them , they came out from the Kitchen .

"Well , it's time for me to go home now , Bye Ladies and Bye Darling Sharon." Paul Kissed Sharon cheeks.

"Okay Bye Hyung !!" the Girls said . they continue playing their games and stuffs .

"Aww thankyou , Bye darling! Drive safe ya! when Reach Home sms me!" Sharon Kissed Paul Cheeks back .

"Alright , i will." Paul smiled . He went out the dorm and drive his Motocycle on his way back home . Sharon close the door and Jess stop playing the puzzles .

"I'm tired ..." Jess said . All agreed . "Well ! So it's time for bed now! , 3 Days more to your competition!" Sharon shouted excitedly . All didn't listen to her and went back to their room slept .

-----------------------------

Guys! Won is means Dollar Money!

50000.0 Korean Won = 47.2522799225 US Dollar count as 47 Dollars in U.S Money

30000.0 Korean Won = 28.3513679535 US Dollar count as 28 Dollars in U.S Money

Sorry if i'm wrong :X

Curious what song they are going to play and whose gonna win?! FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ! XD