Love Love Love ???

Music Rock High School

Donghyun and Sara stunned but their hands are still holding !

They saw ... Youngmin and Yuki sitting together keep poking at each another .

Nini sitted on Jungmin's Lap romancing .

Angel and Minwoo playing Sissor Paper Stone ....

Jose was hearing Songs/Musics , Kwangmin was lying his head on the Table looking at Jose .

Jose notice Kwangmin looking at her , she turn around and look at him . Kwangmin Shocked , he just sit up and Smile to her . Jose smile back ~

When she was about to put her earpiece back , she saw Donghyun and Sara standing outside the Class stunned .

Jose mouth went Poutted and Burst out !

"OMG ! DONGHYUN OPPA AND SARA IS HOLDING HANDS !!!!!" Jose stand up and start jumping pointing at them ! the Whole class , including Moments and BoyFriend Looking at them .

Donghyun and Sara looked at each other their hands and faces , then they faster seprate their hands .

*Damn!! arghhh* Sara thought and rub her hands .

*Aish! my face is gone!!* Donghyun rolled his eyes and went inside the class .

"YAH YAH !! HYUNG!!" The BoyFriend ran towards Donghyun and hit his shoulder .

"When you and Sara eheh ~"

"No no no no!!" . BoyFriend keep harassing Donghyun asking him .

On Sara's side ... Moments ran towards Sara as well .

"Yah ! i thought you and Donghyun oppa is rival why still hold hands ah ~~" Angel teased .

"Nono ! We are forever Rival okay!!!" Sara shouted .

"Aish~ LOVE IS BLIND ~" Jose raise her hand like taking an Angel .

"Ehhh~~" Yuki looked at Jose . "What???" Jose looked away nearly blushed .

"Hey hey! Here teacher come , lets go in!" Jess pointed . All went inside the classrooms sitted .

QueenKas arrived to the Classroom as well , Kiki and Coco saw Jungmin and Youngmin holding hands with Nini and Yuki , they ran towards them .

"YAH!!! OPPA! HOW CAN YOU HOLD HER HANDS!!!" Both shouted , tried to seperate them .

"Go away ." Youngmin and Jungmin looked at them with Cold eyes...

Kiki and Coco cried with stump their feets . "Oppa oppa!!! i hate you!!!" .

Youngmin and Jungmin didn't even care about them and Continue chat with Yuki and Nini . Miranda saw Donghyun and Sara keep looking at each other with Embarass faces ... she crunch her fist .. . She went to pull Kiki and Coco back to their sits .

"Girls ! Don't forget our Plan. Okay?!" Miranda whisper to them . their Lesson continue ~ ..

--- RECESS TIME ---

"Uh... i'm not gonna eat , i'm going library . Cya guys later~" Jose went to the Library .

"Okays~"

"Yah , Hyung i'm going too . Cya later!" Kwangmin ran away . "Awww so sweet ~" Hyunseung hold his own hands .

"Lets go! stop day dreaming ." Donghyun smack Hyunseung's head and laugh . Moments and BoyFriend went to Recess and ate together .

--- LIBRARY ---

--- JOSE'S POV ---

*Hmmm... Dinosaurs...* i was finding Books and suddenly i saw a Familiar Shadow when i turn around i saw Kwangmin ...

"Oh hi , why are you here?" my heart suddenly beats unnormal...

"em ....company you!" Kwangmin scratch his head..

"Oh...okay.." i turn around and search for the Dinosaurs book . for awhile ...

i saw one , and i was about to take out . i saw the other hand took the same book as well . We both turn .

"Eh??" we both laughed .

"Come , let's sit on the floor." Kwangmin pulled me down , he open the book and tells me about the each Dinosaurs . we both were sitted down between the book shelfs on the floor lying on the windows .

i don't know why i suddenly lay down on his shoulder .. and listen ... but i'm listening to his voice not the Historys... or Dinosaurs...i feel the warmth i needed....should i?...

--- KWANGMIN'S POV ---

How i wish time will stop here....i don't want to lose her...

i suddenly took her Hands and hold , her hands were cold.. i want to protect her keep her warmth... i don't want she to be hurt again...

and i suddenly lay above her head too ...

time pass so fast ... and the Bells rings , she stood up as well as me too and i put back the books and we both went back to the Classroom .

--- Skip skip AFTER SCHOOL ----

Every students went home early ...

"Lets start the Plan...Hehes..." Miranda whisper to Kiki and Coco , the 3 of them smile creepy...

Moments execpt Sara others went to work , BoyFriend bring them to their Work place .

"Yah , i bring you home ." Donghyun said .

"Uh.....sure" Sara smiled .

When she was about to get into His car a student called her . "SARA!"

"Huh?" Sara turn around .

"Sara , teacher ask you go the Exercise Storeroom and wait for her , she want to tell you something ."

"Oh okay ." the student ran away outside the school .

"Nevermind , you go back you own."

"Okay. When done Message me ." Donghyun nodded . Sara went back to school arrived to the Exercise storeroom , she waited about 5mins ..

*Hmm?? Why teacher haven't come??* Sara looked at her Phone

*DAMN! NO BATTERIES?!?! argh!!* her Phone swtiched off .

Suddenly the Door Locked !

"HUH?!" Sara ran towards the door and tried very hard to open it but still can't ...

*Hehe~ Yes~! this is what will happen when you snatch my DONGHYUN!* Miranda High five with her Kiki and Coco and they 3 went back home .

the Exercise storeroom is very dark , very less people went there ... Sara keep shouting but no one hears ... it's 5.50pm ... she have been stuck there since 1.15pm . She lay beside the door , she was very restless ... the windows were closed... the Air isn't enough...

-------------------

END OF CHAPTER 18 ! Mianhae guys ! for updating slow >___< ... because i'm... lazy hehe XD... My apologizes >< !

Hmmmm , what will happen to Sara?? the Windows were close ... not enough air will she able be find??? Next chapter ... coming up soon =)~