Shocking News

Music Rock High School

They quickly ran to Sharon . the Girls Surrounded her .

"Unnie! What Happen???Why are you looking so Upset?!?! my Brother Bully you?? Angel anxious .

"Ya!! What Happen?! Faster tell us!!" Jess shake her Shoulder .

"... i Will tell you guys later after Dinner okay?"

"NOW !!" Nini shouted .

"Later Please?"

Moments looked at each other . "Alright , Unnie."

When it's their Dinner time . Moments can't stop worried about Sharon , what had exactly happened .

--AFTER DINNER--

it was 9.00pm

All were sitted in their Living room , Looking at each other wondering , curiously . Until then , Sharon came out from the Kitchen and sat down on the Floor .

"Unnie , Can tell us now?! Don't make us worried!" Yuki anxiously .

Sharon Breathed in , Breathed out .

"Okay ... now ... Girls ....,  i have a piece of bad news ... your parents ... maybe gonna be Bankrupt..."

the Girls Stunned .... and they suddenly ...

"Wait ... are you .... are you .... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?? HUH!!?!?!?!?"

"WHYYYYYY!!!! HOW ABOUT OUR FEES FOR THE SCHOOL???!!!!"

"OMG , NO MONEY HOW ARE WE GONNA SURVIVE!!!"

"NOOOO !!! NO MONEY NO LIFE!!! MAN!!!!"

"WHAT THE...... "

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Sharon couldn't take it anymore .

"GIRLS , COOL DOWN !!! COOL DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!" Sharon shouted loudly as she can .

"at least ... Let me EXPLAIN! CAN!!"

the Girls Stopped , Quickly sat properly and hear her Explaination .

"Okay ... the reason is Because , Your Parents have investment on other business... and suddenly it went wrong ... now their company all were in a Mess ... and .... i have to go back to U.S to help them .. by tonight i will need to fly back ...they won't able to sent money to you'll for now onwards ..."

the Girls stunned again ...

"So..... how are we gonna survive at here without any money?!" Nini asked .

"Work... we all Have to Work part time job now..." Angel said .

"the School Fees it's expensive .... damn ... we will need to work harder..." Jose sighed .

"Oh shoot ... Work?!?! argh... at school disaster not enough now still having this problem ..." Jess Pissed .

"How i wish money will drop from sky ..." Sara wondered .

"Be serious... now Sara isn't a time for Jokes.." Yuki looked at Sara .

"Alright Girls .. i'm now gonna go back to my Room and Pack my Suitcase , Later i will be going to the Airport ."

"We'll bring you !" Moments shouted . Sharon went inside the room .

--ON THEIR WAY TO AIRPORT--

it was 10pm , the Girls were in the Taxi on their way to the Airport .

All Sighed.. When they arrived to the Airport , it was 10.45pm . They saw Paul .

"Hey Ladies~"

"Eh?! Oppa why are you here??" Yuki asked .

"Oh yeah girls , i nearly forgot . Paul is coming with me to U.S."

"Yup. i will take care of her ya ~~ Don't worry keke ~~" Paul smiled .

"You Better take care of Unnie !!" Angel Punch Pauls arm .

They all waited for the Number of the Plane to be called , 5mins later ...

"Dear Travelers , Plane U.S-XXXX gonna be take off soon , Please be arrived to the Plane in 10mins ."

"Ah.... so fast??...." Jose said . the Girls went with Sharon , Paul and reached outside the Gate of entrance .

"Unnie!!..." Angel nearly cried , Sharon went to Hug her .

"Girls , Must take care of yourselves okay??" Sharon hugged everyone of Moments Members , Paul hugged them all as well .

"Remember , Must reach the Goal that you guys wanted . Must not Give up , the Hard work of Yours will be Granted someday ." Sharon smiled .

"We'll Unnie!!!" All smiled and Hugged Sharon . Sharon went inside the Gate .

"TAKE CARE , UNNIE ! AND PAUL!! COME BACK SOON!" All shouted and Waved . Sharon and Paul smiled and Waved back to them , they both turn around walked away .

"i'm sorry girls , but i had too." Sharon whispered to herself .

the Girls took taxi and went back to their Dorm ... it was 11.45pm

All felt restless and lay on the floor .

"Guys! tomorrow after school , we'll need to find job right away!" Sara suddenly stand up said .

"Okay...."

After that all went back to their rooms and Slept . Youngmin message Yuki , but she didn't reply . She totally forgot and she on her Phone Slient Mode .

*One New Message* Vibrations .

[Yuki ahh~~ What are you doing , Are you awake yet??] - Youngmin .

Youngmin was lying down on his bed waiting for Yuki's Reply , but after 10mins he didn't received .

*Hmmm... maybe she areadly slept ... since it's late now.. * Youngmin went to sleep .

---JUNGMIN--

Nini still remember that , Jungmin was gonna message her . She was waiting for his message .

*One New Message* Message Ring tone as Doraemon . She faster open the message in case , she will wake the Others up .

[Nini , Are you awake? Sorry i late message you.]

[Nono! , it's okay . i'm awake. Aren't you tired?]

[Nope , as long can message you. Keke~]

Nini laughed abit and keep smiling .

[Keke >< , Okay~ it's getting Late.. Better go to sleep ! Later tomorrow you got Panda eyes!]

[Okay okay , Roger ! Saranghae ! Nights , Sweet Dreams =)~]

[Nights! Sweet dreams ~~ ^^ <3]

After they text finished , all went to sleep .

--HYUNSEUNG--

*Arghhh!! Damn damn , should i message Jess?? Later she doesn't like it... OH!!! ARGH!! Nevermind!!!*

Hyunseung pull his blanket on him and sleep .

--MINWOO--

Minwoo send message to Angel . Angel forgot to on Slient mode and were about to sleep ... Suddenly ,

*One New Message* Message ring tone as Younha - Broke up today .

She shocked and faster open the Message . *Argh , it's so late who the hell message me?!*

[Angel !! Are you sleeping?! Kekeke~~]

*Oh it's Minwoo*

[Hmph , was going to sleep but your message woke me up!]

[Ahh...~~ MianHae ~~ , okok . Go back to sleep ya~~ Sleep well okay!! Nights~~ Cya tomorrow~~]

[Okok , i will . Nights :) .]

Angel suddenly smiled . *Eh!! Why i suddenly smile , i crazy?! Damn don't think to much , go back to sleep!*

--KWANGMIN--

Jose and Kwangmin are still awake ... Looking up the celling .

*Hmmm ... Let me try to message her ...*

Jose took her Phone and On Slient Mode , Not long enough a Message received .

*One New Message* She Open .

[Hi Jose ~ Kwangmin here~~ Sleep yet?]

Jose shocked and sit up .

*Hm?! How he get my number?? ...... must be Angel , today at the Taxi only she's the one haven't come in yet...*

[Hi Kwangmin , em... nope ...]

[Why?? Something bothering you?]

[Maybe? Hmmph... it's getting late . i will go to sleep now.. Nights.]

[Uh okay.... Nights... Sweet dreams , See you tomorrow in school~ =)]

Jose suddenly smiled abit .. *Wait.. why am i smiling?! Damn i don't trust guys okay?! Go sleep now!*

Kwangmin smiled too . *Ahh~ at least she replyed me ... , I Should get close to her more~ Hwaiting Kwangmin!*

--------------------

Woots !! chapter 10 finished ! sorry guys i wrote a story taking alot of time >