After Job Romance o.O ?

Music Rock High School

---- NINI & JUNGMIN ----

its 8pm ~ Nini finish her work , Jungmin went to fetch her .

"Jungmin oppa!!!!" Nini ran towards Jungmin and hug Jungmin .

"Awwww... my Nini looks so tired ~my heart aches :(" Jungmin rub her head .

"Oppa~~ Pae-go-p'a-yo.... *means i'm hungry* :(" Nini poutted and hit her own both index finger against each other .

"Ahh~~ i'll bring you to a place , where me and my brothers always go to !" Jungmin bring Nini to his Car and drove off !

10 Mins later ~ they arrived .

"Wah!!! got so many foods and games !" Both of them went to the Street Food enjoying !

"Open your mouth ~~ Ahhhhh~~~"

"Yah!! Oppa!! the chicken so Big !!"

"Nevermind nevermind ! , later your mouth full full more cute ! Kekeke~" Jungmin pitch her Nose . Nini blushed ~

1Hour later ~ they were tired , they bought deserts ~ VILLAIN ICE CREAM ! They went to sit on the Park Benches .

"Aish... so tired after walk so long ... but its worth it !! Keke ~ Oppa next time bring me come again!" Nini the Ice cream .

"Yes Baby Nini! Keke." Pitch her cheek ~ "Oppa!!! You see , the ice cream make until my upper lips!!!! " Nini poutted . Jungmin laughed .

Nini was about to use her hand and wipe it but Jungmin suddenly grab her hand . When she open her eyes , his lips was on her upper lips . Helping her to clean it instead of wiping by her own hands .

She didn't pushed him away , instead . Nini close her eyes back and they both were kissing ~

---- YUKI & YOUNGMIN ----

7.30pm , Yuki was waiting for Youngmin to bring her to the Surprize place that he told her earlier ~

---- FLASHBACK ----

whenever Youngmin bring Yuki on the way to her Dorm , they will always pass by the Ice skating place . Yuki always look at it , so Youngmin decided to give her a surprize ! Due to she doesn't have enough time to play ~

---- END OF FLASHBACK ----

*Hmmm i wonder what surprize is Youngmin oppa is preparing?* Yuki looking around and wondering ~

*Argh! i'm late ! damn it! Pabo traffic!* Youngmin drive as fast as he could .

"Yuki yuki! Mianhae ! i'm late because of the idiot traffic!" Youngmin quickly got out from his Car .

"Hahas it's okay oppa! Lets go! i'm excited for your surprize!!"

Youngmin giggle and Hold her hands get into the car . On their way ...

*Grrrrr* Yuki face went red and hold her stomach .

"Haha! cutie!! my Yuki stomach is calling ~~" Youngmin smiling while driving .

"Oppa! what's "My Yuki" about eh!!"

"Of course you're mine , we Slept before hahaha." Youngmin laughing out loud .

"OPPA !!!!! You dirty minded!!!!" Yuki hit Youngmin's shoulder . Youngmin continue laughing .

---- SKIP DINNER ----

Arrived on the Surprize place !

Youngmin put his hand and cover Yuki's eyes .

"We are reaching , becareful!"

"Where where !" When Youngmin Put down his hands ... Yuki open her eyes ...

"OMG !! THIS PLACE !!!! AHHH!! THANKYOU YOUNGMIN OPPA !!" Yuki hug Youngmin .

"Eh wait Oppa , why there's no one here?" Yuki blur looked at Youngmin .

"Because i book this place , just for you my dear Yuki!" Youngmin Kiss her Cheeks . Yuki blushed , Youngmin hold her hands and was ready to skate !

"Oppa oppa ! too fast! ahh! ahh! nono aish! so hard!!!" Yuki can't balance , Youngmin keep holding her .

"Come come slowly ! Keke~" Youngmin keep looking at Yuki .

While they were skating ... Yuki suddenly couldn't balance anymore and she slips !

"OPPAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuki fall and Youngmin Catches her like a Princess ~ Both looked at each other awhile... and their faces starting to get closer ... closer...and closer... then... lips were together !

When they were kissing , another Couple just got married at somewhere else and there were Fireworks !

-----------------------------

Yay! Chapter 22 finished :P , is this chapter mushy? Keke :P ~ will update soon ! <3 An nyeong ! ^O^~