You !

Music Rock High School

On the next morning .... Moments and BoyFriend was on their way to school ...

Nini and Jungmin , Youngmin and Yuki holding hands walking .

Angel and Minwoo sharing earpierce hearing songs .

Jess hearing headphone .

Kwangmin and Jose walking together , close ~ infront of them .

*Kyaaaaaaaaa , no hold hands!!! i must help them both!* Angel thought . Hyunseung was reading storybooks , when he walk half way . He saw a familiar car parked outside the school gate .

"Yah guys , isn't that Donghyun's Car ? ." Hyunseung stopped and point at the Car .

"Eh?!" all Stopped surrounded the car , but Jess continue walking because she is hearing her headphone . Nini ran to Jess and pat her Shoulder , she turn around .

"Wow , Hyung so early go to school ?" Minwoo snatch his back head .

"With Sara? Kekekek...." Yuki smiled . *Hehe expression*

"Hehehehehe maybe..." All said at the same time , with .... cheeky expression .

"Yah yah , let's go in." Jess enter the school first .

"WAIT FOR ME!" Hyunseung shouted and ran . "ME TOO!!" All shouted and enter the school .

----- IN CLASSROOM -----

QueenKas were in the classroom , they 3 were giggling happily .

"Haha! the Sara should be now ..... Hahahaha!" Miranda laughing Coco and Kiki laughed too .

The Moments and BoyFriend arrived to the classroom , Coco and Kiki saw the Couples of Jungmin and Youngmin .

*Argh! now the target should be Yuki/Nini!* Coco and Kiki thought to themselves .

Moments and QueenKas stared at each other , and went back to their sits . Started chatting .

"the Korea Talent Bands Auditions will be starting in 2 Weeks ... end of this Month .." Jess said .

"Yeah , but we have work ! damn it ..." Angel tsk .

"oh yeah! on the weekends we all off day , lets practice on saturday and sunday then!" Yuki said . All agreed . Miranda heard what they said . Kiki and Coco were Pissed off by the couples .

*So... there are going for the Korea Talent Bands Audition ... hmph! we are joining too and gonna let you all lose!* Miranda *Smiling expression*

"Miranda what are you thinking?" Kiki asked , Coco looked at Her . Miranda whisper to them ...

"Ohh... Miranda you are so smart !!!! Hmph! we're going to win this and let the Guys regret for not choosing us!!" Kiki said .

*hmmm... youngmin is taken... nevermind , is his loss! hmmm ... how about his another twins...kekeke....i shall take him instead!* Coco looked at Kwangmin . Kwangmin and Jose were talking to each other .

Jose saw that Coco was Looking at Kwangmin with the Interested eyes . *sigh...now what , changing target?!* Looking at Coco , Kwangmin notice Jose was looking at someone so he turn around as well .

Coco looked at Kwangmin and Wink at him .

"Oh my god... disaster..." Kwangmin Shivered and Turn back . *She is looking at Coco... is she Jealous?? Kekeke.... XD*

Coco caught Jose were staring at her .

*Jose jealous? Hmph~ this will be Interesting ... haha...His mine... keke...* Coco turn back to Miranda and Kiki .

---- HYUNSEUNG'S POV ----

Hmmm .... how to propose to Jess... its been awhile since we know each other ...

i have been daydreaming for a long time ... thinking ... hmmm....headphone....music....piano.....

AH ! I GOT IT !!! , I bang the table . All looked at me ... Gosh it's so embarassing ...

Mianhae mianhae i apologize .

---- END OF HYUNSEUNG'S POV ----

Suddenly a student ran to our class and shouted . "DONG...DONGHYUN AND SARA IS SLEEPING HUGGING TOGETHER IN THE CAFE!!!!!!!"

"HUH!?!?!?!" All Shouted and Ran to the Cafe !!!

---- CAFE ----

the Students surrounded Donghyun and Sara .

"Oh my god....... 2nd Nc16..." Jess shook her head ..

"Wow the 2nd Version of Us!" Youngmin smiled . "Yah!!" Yuki blushed and Hit Youngmin's arm . "Ouch!"

BoyFriend ran towards Donghyun and woke him up . Moments pulled Sara away and woke up her too .

"Huh?....." Donghyun woke up and shake his head .

"Aish..." Sara put her hand on her chest , Breathing fine...

"Yah , Donghyun , You yesterday no come back home is because .... hehe~...." Hyunseung

---- DONGHYUN'S POV ----

When i heard Hyunseung said Sara's name i quickly got up and look for her , i saw her she is sitting the other Sofa i went towards her and Worried .

Yah! You okay ????!?! Yesterday your breathing still okay?! i got so worried and ask her . She face shows me that i'm so weird ... why i treat her so nicely ?

"I'm okay... thankyou... ." She said softly..

"We'll take care of her , Oppa Don't worry ." Yuki said .

i'm still worried but Jungmin cooled me down ... and i said okay ..

---- END OF DONGHYUN'S POV ----

Moments bought Sara to the SickBay . She told them what had happend but don't know who is the Master mind of this .

All were clueless too . All the other students went back to their class , execpt BoyFriend and the QueenKas .

Donghyun saw Miranda , He went to her and ...

"YAH! WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THIS MATTER YOU ARE THE MASTER MIND?!" Donghyun pulled her collar .

"Woh!!! Hyung hyung relax what happen?!" Minwoo try to clam him down . the Other Members stunned .

"I..i..i..... , YA! IS....IS...IS ME ! WHAT YOU GOING TO DO! BECAUSE I HATE SARA FOR SNATCHING YOU AWAY FROM ME !!" Miranda Shouted and was about to cry . Kiki and Coco were scared , timid like a mouse .

"IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM , JUST FIND ME ! DON'T FIND SARA TROUBLE!" Donghyun shouted at Her and drag her back to the Class .

---- CLASS ----

"Apologize." Donghyun throw her on the ground , infront of Sara .

"Huh??" All stunned . the students Looked , Kiki and Coco were standing aside .

"Don't tell me the person who let Sara get stuck at the Storeroom is MIRANDA?!" Angel shouted . Donghyun Nodded .

"OH , YOU THIS !" Jess got up and was about to kick her , Yuki Pull Her back .

"YOU !!!" Sara got up and her fist was about to reach her face . Angel caught her . "LET ME GO!!!!"

"RELAX! Let us..." Angel spoke till half way ...

"Yah ... KNEE DOWN!" Jose shouted looking down at Her . "Gosh , i thought she's a quite girl... and now ...Another side of her...." BoyFriend whispered.

"Oh oh ..." all whisper to themselves ... "Why why??" Kwangmin Whisper to them .

"Because if someone harm her friends , her temper changes ... easily..." Angel said . Kwangmin face was like ... *O_O*...

"Sor...r..y...." Miranda cried .

"SORRY WHAT?!" Jose shouted .

"Sorry Sara...." Miranda Looked down . *Argh!! you all will get it!!!*

BoyFriend , Moments and the Students laughed . "You better Don't harm Sara , or else this you will get double ." Donghyun pull her up and throw her to Kiki and Coco's side .

"Are you okay miranda!!?!" Both asked .

"WHY YOU BOTH NO HELP ME?!" Miranda shouted . "We're sorry..." Kiki and Coco apologize . Teacher came , all quickly went back to their sits .

"I'm...i'm gonna tell MY DADDY !!" Miranda turn around and shouted at them .

"You dare?" Angel , Jose , Donghyun , Yuki , Jess stared at Her . Miranda cold sweats ...

"COME !" Nini and Sara shouted .

"Nini and Sara ! Sit Down! Miranda Face the FRONT!" Teacher shouted . All concentrate ...

*Damn you! argh....argh!!!!!!!* Miranda throw her stuff on the ground .

------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 20 ! Woohooooo , i was wondering when is the Novel gonna finish at which chapter ? XDD Keke ~

Thanks for reading ! ^__^