the KingKas of School ?

Music Rock High School

One by one came down from the car , the Girls and Guys who are walking past stopped . All were stunned .

"OH MY GOD !!! , THEY ARE SO HANDSOME!!"

"HE'S MY PRINCE ! PRINCE PRINCE !!"

"AHHHH ! THE BLONDE HAIR GUY I WONDER WHAT HIS NAME!!!!"

"I WANT THEIR NUMBER!!!"

"I WANT THE CUTE GUY!!!!"

While the Guys ...

"WHO THE HELL ARE THEY?!"

"i think .. we won't have any chance any more to chase the QueenKas!!"

BoyFriend members all were Stunned as well .

"These Girls are crazy..." Minwoo said .

"Wow , Hyung are we that Famous ?" Youngmin asked .

"it Looks like , we can be the KingKas areadly.." Jungmin scratch his Back head .

"We're ." Donghyun smack Jungmin's Head . "Let's Go guys , we're getting Late for Class." Kwangmin said .

While BoyFriend were rushing back to their Class , the Girls Followed them as well and keep shouting non-stop. BoyFriend turn their heads around while running as fast as they can .

"IT LOOKS LIKE WE ARE BEEN CHASING FOR NOT PAYING MONEY TO LOAN SHARK!!" HyunSeung shouted .

"OUR FUTURE DISASTER!!!" Minwoo running while sweating .

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" The both twins raise their heads while running , Jungmin were running with his Mirror on his hand .

"RUN AHHHHHHHHH" Donghyun Shouted Loudly .

Finally ! they reached the Class . 3A1s . All were sweating like rain water pours on them .

The QueenKas were adjusting their Head Accessories and others , the QueenKas and the other girls in the Class saw and stood up quickly they shouted as well , there are guys outside the class shouting QueenKas while the other Girls outside the class shouting KingKas .

BoyFriend Looked at QueenKas , the QueenKas were shouting even louder .

*QueenKas? , they looked not bad but ... like clowns ... so many accessories..* Donghyun thought .

*Not my type...* Jungmin shook his Head .

*Totally ... c'mon she looked like my house maid.* the Jo Twins was trying to laugh but they control .

Miranda first sight she saw Donghyun she Fall in Love with him , Kiki fall in Love with Jungmin while Coco fall in Love with Youngmin .

*Omg ... the black hair guy he looks so handsome !! totally matches me!!!* Miranda thought .

*HIS MINE!* the QueenKas thought to themselves . Moments came , they were block outside the class because all the other students were gathering around the class .

"Huh?! KingKas? Who the hell are they? another Disaster in our School Life??" Sara twisted her eye brown .

Moments were pushing the other students away and telling them excuse me to get into the class . Finally , When they get into the Class . one of the Students shouted .

"THE TALENTED GROUP HAS ARRIVED!" Pointed towards Moments . Moments stunned .

Donghyun and BoyFriend turn around and looked at them . QueenKas were daydreaming didn't notice Moments came .

*the Most Talented group? are you guys sure ? i can Win them with my own group.* Donghyun folded his arms.

*Its her!! wow same class as us , it's fate!!* Jungmin looked at Nini and smiled . Moments heard the Girls keep pointing towards BoyFriends and keep shouting KingKas . Moments looked at them as well .

*So ... they're the KingKas ... WITH THIS LOOK , HUH?!?! I MORE HANDSOME CAN!!!* Sara folded her arms as well . Sara and Donghyun keep staring at each another with electric hates .

*That girl looks interesting..* Hyunseung looked at Jess curiously .

*What the hell is he looking at? Crazy guys...* Jess looked away .

"Yah , the Girl with Fierce look she look cute , isn't she??" Minwoo use his shoulder hit Youngmin . But Youngmin keep looking at Yuki .

*Kyaaaaa , she sooo is my typeeeee!!* Youngmin keep smiling while looking at Yuki .

Yuki notice someone keep looking at her , she looked back at Youngmin . She wanted to ask him but , her heart stop her .

*wait ..wait... , why my heart.. is beating so unnormal?? i'm not having heart attack right?!* Yuki thought .

Jose keep looking at Kwangmin want to smile but she stop herself not to smile . Her face went red . Kwangmin notice her face went red , Jose saw she faster look down .

*Yah!! what am i thinking!! i'm not interested , i'm not interested , i'm not interested !!!* Jose squeeze her own hands .

Angel and Yuki notice Jose face went so Red .

"Heyhey , why your face so red eheh~~?" Angel shake Jose arm .

"Ah...h..h?? nothing nothing." Jose shake her head with embarassment .

*wow , today sure is a weirdo day.* Angel thought to herself . After awhile , teacher came .

"GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSES NOW!!!!!!!" teacher Shouted with her Microphone Loudly!

All rushing back to their class . the Class went back to their Sits , Moments too . Teacher and BoyFriend stand infront of the class .

"Alright Class , Good Morning ."

"Good Morning Teacher ."

"Today , Our class will Gonna have another New Band . From my Left is , DongHyun the Leader with Electric Guitar Player , Hyungseung Lead singer with Bass Guitar , Jungmin with 2nd Bass Guitar Player , Minwoo as 2nd Electric Guitar Player , Youngmin as 3rd Electric Guitar Player and Kwangmin as Drummer Player . Let's Welcome them!"

All clapped and cheering loudly .

"Guys you may sit at the Back beside Moments . Because our class isn't have enough sits for you'll to choose , my apologises ."

"Your Welcome , Sir ." Donghyun greeted . BoyFriend went to sit their New sits .

QueenKas heard , the 3 Girls were Fare up .

*Arghh!!!! Why!!!! Damn it!!!* Miranda Stumped her feets .

*He's Mine!!!* QueenKas Pissed .

"Damn , they're sitting beside us." Sara rolled her eyes .

"Yeah , the New KingKas Disaster." Angel said .

Donghyun were sitted beside Sara , Jungmin sitted beside Nini , Kwangmin sitted at the Last row beside Jose . Angel , Jess and Yuki were sitting near the Window . All were sitted together in One side .

*He one day will get it from me!* Sara thought to herself .

*Ahhhhh...!! he's sitting beside me?! Damn it...* Jose looked at him and she Lay her head down on the Table .

Angel , Jess and Yuki were looking outside the Window Daydreaming .

"Erm... An nyeong ha se yo! i'm Jungmin! Nice to meet you!" Jungmin take his hand out .

"Oh Hi , i'm Nini , Nice to meet you ." Nini shake hands with Jungmin.

The Lesson Starts ... All were concentrating on their Work .

-----------------

END OF CHAPTER 6 !

How'll they spend their days like this? 

CHAPTER 7 COMING ! XDD