Arrvied to Seoul

Music Rock High School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iAA0YBAdZA , Here ! Music while Reading ! ^~^

On the new year in , Seouls . 1 week more the School is going to start . Angel , Jose , Yuki , Sara , Jess , Nini and Sharon were transfer to a Famous Music High School , Music Rock High School .

When they Arrived to Seoul ..

"Ahhh ~~ a New Country a New Fresh Air !" Jose happily said .

Jess looked around with excitedly expression , "Oh my , this Place is Awesome ! i'm Gonna Explore around and try New or Weird Things in this Country !"

Sara , Nini , Yuki and Angel look at Jess with Stunned Face . While the Girls were Playing and Happily Chatting with each another , Sharon Called the Taxi to Get to their Dorm that their Parents have been prepare for them . 

Here it comes the Big Taxi , for the 7 Girls to enter . The Driver drove us on the way to our dorm , Sharon was busying Checking the Place that we are going to be Living . Sara , Yuki and Angel was Playing with each other While Nini , Jess and Jose was Busying chatting about the Places in Seoul .

"Hey guys !! i Heard there are many Theme Park in Seoul ! Wanna Go?!" Angel Excitedly Said .

"YEAH !!" Yuki , Sara , Nini , Jess Shouted

"YEAH ! OF COURSE BABY !" Jose Shout Loudly . the Girls looked at Jose , She smiled .

When they arrive in the dorm in the Night . "FINALLY ! We Have Arrived !!!!" All Shouted .

All of them faster get into the dorm and take out their Heels , Sneakers , Boots , Flat Shoes and put everywhere . They were so Tired that they throw their Luggage aside and Lays down on the floor . Sharon stand up and went to look around the dorm , after that she told them there were only 3 rooms in this dorm .

Sara and others gasped in shock as they were used to have their own rooms in U.S .

"Huh? Are you serious Unnie?! that means we have to Share the rooms?!" Shouted Angel .

"Of course!" Jess Rolled her eyes . "You're asking the Obvious?"

Jose and Yuki Laughed .

"Hey C'mon guys stop it , Let's get Serious." Sharon Said .

"Okay , Mdm ~ !" the Girls teased .

"i''m not that Old !" Sharon exclaimed .

so they started to discuss , who will be sharing the room together .

"HEY ! , I don't want to share room with Jose!" Angel Shout , "Why?" Sharon asked .

"Because she will Snatch my blanket !"

"Me Neither!" Jose exclaimed .

they Both started to complain to their Leader of the Band , Sara .

"Okay , STOP! Let me decide since i'm the leader of this Group ." Sara announce .

Meanwhile , sara had finally decided whose gonna share room with each another . She named each Room as 1 , 2 and 3 .

"Angel and Yuki will be in Room 1 and One of the Room will have 3 People because we only have 3 rooms while we have 7 people." Sara said . "Okay." All responded .

Jess whispered to herself . "Ah ~ Please don't put me with Unnie Sharon!"

"i Will be sharing Room 2 with Nini ." Sara said . Jess Stunned and thinked , "Oh great , sharing room with Unnie i'm gonna Live in Hell."

"So me , Jess and Unnie gonna share Room 3 together ?" Jose asked . "Yes." Sara answered .

After their Long Discussion , They went back to their own room .

While Jess anyhow put her things around . "Ah ! Jess ! , Please tidy up your things !!" Sharon Unnie Screamed .

"Woh! C'mon Unnie , Relax man ! Your Voice is Louder than Microphone !" Jose Said . Jess agreed .

"Okay okay , Fine." Sharon Lower down Her Volume . Jess went to Tidy up Her things .

When all of them have finished with their own things , they Felt hungry .

"Awwwwwwww UNNIE ! I'M HUNGRY !!!" Angel Shouted . "Me too!.." All Said .

"But it's too Late , the Shops are Closed.." Sharon sadly said . "Let's go and Steal it!!" Nini Laughed said .

"Hahaha yeah !! we Should!!" Angel Agreed , "Crazy?" Sara said .

"Nooo!!! but i'm so Hungry!!!" Yuki Touching her Stomach . Jose went to the Kitchen .

"Hey guys! i Found some Instand Cup Noodles." Jose Shouted .

"Yes! Instant Cup Noodles! MY FAVOURITE!" Jess and Angel Happily said . "Alright , we shall eat that for our dinner tonight ." Sara said .

After all of them have Fulled their Stomach , they went to living room and were sitting on the floor chatting together .

"Kya~ Tomorrow is Gonna be a First Day of High School ! I'm Excited !" , Jose Excitedly said .

"Yeah ! We can Make New Friends ! Keke ~" Angel Laugh said .

"We must work harder in order to reach for our Dreams !" Nini Said . "MOMENTS LET'S GAMBATEH !!!" Sara Shout . "NE!!!~" All Shouted . , "Girls c'mon! It's getting Late , Let's go to bed now ." Sharon Unnie said .

"Roger !" All said . So they all went back to their Own Room , and slept .
While all was sleeping , Sharon woke up walk sliently and went to Living Room took Her Phone along with her . it was 12pm , She know that Her BoyFriend always call her at this time . Not Long enough , her boyfriend called her .

"Hello Darling Sharon ! , i'm Just Came Back Home." Paul said .

"Aww , You should be Tired . Go to sleep?? By the way , i Reached Seoul this Afternoon." 

"REALLY?!?! Yes! Means i can Meet you everyday now ! , Yeah i'm tired , but i wanna talk to you! i Miss you Darling" Paul Happily said .

"No! Go Sleep !!! Later you Faint how?? , i Miss you too !"

"i Faint , you'll save me ." Paul Laughed . "Tomorrow is Your First Day of School Right?"

"Yup." Sharon answered .

"i will Fetch you tomorrow bring you to school." Paul said

"Hmph!! Okayy." Sharon Shy said . "Good Night Darling Paul!"

"GoodNight Darling Sharon!" Paul makes the *Kissing Sound*

after that , Sharon Hang up her Call and Went back to sleep .

-------------------------

KYA !!! HELLO EVERYONE ! Thanks for reading my FIRST STORY !! , i must thank my friends for helping me on this story giving me ideas and helping me to correct the grammars ! . Hope you guys enjoy ! i took the Whole day to complete this ! >< . Look forward to CHAPTER 2 ! :DDDD