the Day of Competitions

Music Rock High School

On the Last 3 Days , the Girls were Practising very Hard for their Competition . the School days went normal as usual but Not when the QueenKas came . it was Thursday , in the Morning after all have prepared and was ready to go school. Sharon suddenly shout at them , the Girls were Shocked .

"Girls! Today is the Day that all of you will have the Competition! Must Gambateh Okay?!?!" Sharon shouted .

"Okay , we WILL Unnie!!" All the Girls Shouted and Angel used the Gambateh sign . they went out of the dorm and were on their way to School .

Moments arrived to their Class . Kiki saw them and Put down her Mirror on the table .

"Ohhhhh , See whose here." Kiki look at Moments with Proudly Face .

"the Group of Retardeds?" Coco Laughed .

"Awww , Girls . Don't Bully them ~ , they are Just a bunch Of Small little Brats." Miranda rolled her eyes .

QueenKas Laughed . Moments doesn't care them and walk to the back of the Class , to Put down their Instruments. Jose instrument is Drum , it has alot of Stuffs so the Girls Helped her as well . After they finish , the Girls went back to their Sits waiting for their Class to start Lessons . Mrs Lim came .

the Class stand up . "Good Morning Mrs Lim." Class shouted .

"Alright , Good Morning Class . You may sit down ."

their Lessons start . Half an Hour later ...

When it's Recess time . Moments was sitting together eating .

"Gosh! i'm so Nervous for the Competition!!" Yuki's nervous expression .

"We're Excited ." Nini looked at Yuki . "Yeah Yeah! how i wish the competition could start right now!" Angel smile .

Yuki twisted her eyebrown and went back to eat her Food . the Girls Laugh .

When the Recess time Left 5mins , the Discipline Master Annouced the School that the Competition will be Held in the Hall . After Recess , the Other Bands and Moments Quickly went back to their class and took their Instruments to the Hall and prepare .

When all was Sitted in the Hall , Slients . While the Bands was at the Backstage . the Whole School students stand up .

"Good Morning Students." Discipline Master Greet . "Good Morning School." the Students replyed .

"Today , we will have Our School Rock Band Competition. We will Have , Our Principal Mr Jim , Our Vice Principal Mr Yan and Me , Mdm Winny to be the Judges ! SO ARE YOU GUYS READY?!"

"YEAH!!" and the Competitions Started .

"Firstly we will have , Fly , Band from 3M2s to Play a Song Called "The Click Five - Jenny! Welcome them!" *All Clapped*

the Band Fly started playing , While the Girls at the Backstage ..

"That Band is Quite Good." Jess Folded her Arms . "Yeah , the Lead Vocal is Nice." Angel Look at the Lead Vocal.

After the Fly Band finished their Performance , Other Band Came out and Started playing . The Other Bands at Backstage was Nervous , some were Chatting and talking about the Other Bands Performance .

After 15 Bands have Finish their Performance , it was the QueenKas turns to perform . They stared at Moments while was walking to the Stage .

*Hmph , we are going to win this competition.* Miranda Rolled her eyes and walk proudly to the stage .

"Next band will be the , QueenKas! , and the Song is Katy Perry - ET!" the QueenKas started Playing .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh63nfmb3p0

the Guys were Cheering out loud and the Boards with the QueenKas names on it . "QUEENKAS , QUEENKAS ALL THE WAY! WE LOVE YOU!"

"Wow , those guys seems to be crazy enough to get into the Mental Hospital." Jose looked at them with disgusted face .

"Ya , i Hate those Kind of Guys , Crazy over Pretty Girls." Angel with *Ew* expression .

"This is what we call the Power of Beauty." Jess make fun of the QueenKas . the Moments were Laughing out loud .

After the QueenKas performance have finished . All clapped their Hands and the Guys shouting .

"Alright Girls! It's our turn , LET'S GAMBATEH OKAY?!" Sara Said with Excitements . All Put their Hands together .

"1 , 2 , 3 . MOMENTS HWAITING , HWAITING , HWAITING ! WOOHOO!" the Girls Shouted .

"Lets Clap our Hands and Welcome the Last Band of todays Competition Performance ! Moments!!" All Clapped .

"Their Song is ... Lady Gaga - BORN THIS WAY!" All Whislter Loudly ! Because it's a Famous Song .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BsLd4Y060Q

and Angel started to say ... "It doesn't matter if you Love Him or Captial H I M ..... ,  Just Put your Paws up cause you were Born This Way Baby ." the MUSICS START ! .

All Cheer Loudly !! the Girls was Enjoying playing with their Instruments , Looked at each other smiled . IT'S THE TEAM SPIRIT !! the QueenKas looked at them with Jealously . After moments have done their performances , all the other bands gather up on the stage and it was time to the Judges to judge who's gonna be the 1st , 2nd and 3rd Winner ! . After 15 mins of the Discussion , the Winners of the Competition has been Decide .

the Bands all were Looking Nervously .

*We're going to Win this Baby , God Bless Us.* Jess thought .

*Daddy! Please let us be the 1st !* Miranda thought . the Principal are Miranda's Father . the Discipline Master stand up on the stage .

"Let's start the Prizes Presentation , the 3rd Place goes to ... , FLY ! their Song , Jenny! Congratulation!" Fly band members all were so Happy and quickly went to take the Prizes , 30,000 Won . *All clapped*

"Next , the 2nd Place goes to ... Stars of Hope! their Song , Fields of Hope! Congratulation!" they went to take their Prizes , 50,000 . *All clapped*

Moments members all were damn Nervous , looking at each other and keep praying to get 1st .

"and Lastly ! the 1st Place , the Judges couldn't decide which band should be the 1st so there are two bands who will be the 1st , the two Bands are ... QueenKas and Mo... "

-------------

TO BE CONTINUE !! XD

Who'll be winner ? Find out on the Next upcoming CHAPTER ! XD