Finding Jobs ! Scene Jess , Hyunseung , Jose and Kwangmin

Music Rock High School

"Hey! Jess , wanna find jobs together ? i don't want work alone ~ Kekeke..." Jose pat Jess shoulder .

"Uh Sure ! Me too~ haha~"

*Oh man ... i only want to be with Her!* *:(* Kwangmin and Hyunseung thought .

"Guys i got cars , wanna ride?" Hyunseung asked . "Sure. that will be much faster." Jess said .

http://need4cars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/volvo-xc90-Sports-car.jpg

All of them get into the Car and drove off ! ~~ While driving ..

"wow , Hyung . You change your car?! its so Big !!" Kwangmin asked .

"Yeah!!! it's so Big!!" Jose keep look inside around the Car .

"oh hahaha , i just change yesterday ."

"wow! you look at this !!! " Kwangmin and Jose keep look around . "wow , wow , wow!! see this see this!!" Jose saw a book it's about Dinosaurs , she faster take the book and look at it .

"OMG !! IT'S DINOSAURS!!! AHHH~~ LOVE IT!!! Kwangmin!! Look look!! this one this one !!"

Kwangmin suddenly get close to Jose but he and Jose doesn't know it too ! "Ohmy .... THIS IS AWESOME!!"

"YEAHH!! And this one !! the Head Longlong !! aish!!! so cool!!!" Jose keep point at it .

"Aish~ You both looked like a Couple~" Jess saw the Mirror reflection and turn around . Both stunned ... *Hope we really are a couple...* Kwangmin thought . Jose close the book and put back , turn to the other side look through the Window . *da...da...mm....damn.... why my heart is pumping so usual??... i can't fall....i areadly gave up on love!!* Jose took out her earpiece and start to hear songs ..

*Why...* Kwangmin look at Jose .

*Oh my... Damn Jose... You should give Kwangmin a chance ... i know why ... because of him... that's why you're trying to be heartless to Kwangmin ..but i think .. it's time to tell Kwangmin ..* Jess sighed . Jess took her Phone out and message Kwangmin .

*One New Message* Kwangmin open . "Eh?? Jess?? Why you..." , "Shhhh!! Look!!" Jess uses hand sign to tell Kwangmin . "Okay." a *Ok* Sign .

[ Kwangmin , i will Tell you why she's been so heartless . ] While Jess was typing Message to Kwangmin , Hyunseung was thinking where to find Jobs for them ...

*Hmmm ... Both of them work together ... which one more suits ... Books? Nah... it's boring.... hmmm ... Massaging? NOWAY!!! hmm ..... waiters??no.... hmm wait ! YES!! Waiters!!! that'll be Nice! Kwangmin's parents does open a Cafe... Yeah! Okay!* Hyunseung smile and drive to the Cafe .

*Sends* , *One New Message*

Kwangmin Open ..

--JOSE'S FLASHBACK--

Before We come to korea . Jose and a Guy were a very close friends , always chat together , message each another even at night until sleep . Until One day Jose confess to him , but he act like he doesn't know anything , She was disappointed . Day by day pass . She can't take it anymore , so she ask we'll , Moments to help her .

Angel asked him answer is just Yes or No . the answer is no . she was giving up , but their friendship are still the same . One day the guy went overseas but he lied to her that , he's die-ing because he have lung cancer . She at first won't believe but in the end she did .


Everyday she sent him sms , whether he will reply or even call his handphone or house phone but no one takes the call . She was very worry . When the guy come back , he call her phone and told her he was lying because he want to see her care about him . She Pissed off , she scold him for been trick her until like an idiot . She told we all what had happen , after that we helped her .


they both quarrell a very big problem . in the end the guy say to her .
"From the time we meet , now i know you're just been Ironic , the best is you delete my number . "
Of course , she cried , her heart was broken... damn hurts... but after a few weeks , she understand .
"You said before , you understand me . But now i think is No . Bastard . i Don't need you too nor Guys."
From that day on , she's not interested in Love anymore .

-- END OF JOSE'S FLASHBACK --

"BASTARD !!" Kwangmin Hit the Car door . "Relax!" Jess said . "What happen??!" Hyunseung asked .

Jose heard , she took off her earpiece and look at him . "Huh?? What happen??"

"Nothing.. i just think of some shows..." , "Oh okay...." Hyunseung said . *Weird* Jose was putting back her earpiece .

Kwangmin look at Jose suddenly hug her . "It's okay .. i'm here."

*HUH?! Why is he hugging me?!?!* Jose push him away . "Hey!! Oppa respect!!!"

"Oh i'm sorry...haha..." Kwangmin scratch his back head . "WAH!! Kwangmin you so daring!" Hyunseung shouted .

*God Bless this Couple~* Jess smiled .

They arrived to the Cafe . Named "Cafe Romance~"

"Hyung? Why you bought us to My parent's Cafe?" *Wow this Cafe is beautiful!* Jess and Jose look at each other.

"Oh i was wondering if Jess and Jose could work here? it'll be much easier~!"

"Oh!! Yeah of course !" They all went inside . they open the Door . Kwangmin's Mum was at the Cashier Place .

"OMA!" Kwangmin jump infront of the Cashier Place . His mum were reading Magazine and drinking Coffee Latte~

"!" "Ahhh~~~ My Son~~ Why are you here?? Hello Hyunseung !" , "Hello Mdm Jo!" Hyunseung Greeted .

"Ah~ Hyunseung Hyung Bought our Friends here , they are finding Jobs so i wonder ~~..."

"Oh!! the two Young Ladies over there? Come come ~" Jess and Jose infront and Bend down 90 Degrees .

"An nyeong ha se yo Mdm Jo! i'm Jose inmida and i'm Jess inmida !" Kwangmin and Hyunseung keep looking at Jose and Jess ~

"hahaha , An nyeong ! Finding jobs? Here's the right place! what you wanna work as here?"

"You choose mdm Jo !" Jose said .

"alright haha ~ , hmmmm ... i have enough but short of waiters ... hmmm both be Waiters! is that fine?"

"Yes ! Thankyou Mdm Jo ! in future please take care of Us !" Both bend 90 degree thank mdm jo .

"Welcome welcome ~ Such a Respectful Young teeangers ~ hahas ~" Mdm Jo notice Kwangmin and Hyunseung keep looking at Jose and Jess . *Laughed*

"Jess , hmm it's getting Late . Are you hungry?? let's go eat together!" Hyunseund happily ask Jess .

"Hmm yeah you're right . let's go Jose !" . "Okay!" Jose hold Jess hand and went out .

"Omo...... sob ... i only want to eat with Jess !!!! ...... aish...." Hyunseung sad expression ..

"Hyung ~ it's okay~ i'm willing to company you treat me as Jess~" Kwangmin pat Hyuseung Shoulder .

"Eeeeyr! No thanks!" Hyunseung ran out . Kwangmin laughed . "Bye Oma!" , "Bye~~ Have fun , haha" Kwangmin follow went out as well ~

*Haha , Couples coming right up~ God Bless them ~ Such a cute couples~* Mdm Jo shook her head smiling and she went back look at her Magazine .

The 4 of them drove off ~ "Hyung Hyung ! drive to the Street Food ! where we always hangout!"

"Oh yeah ! Okay!!" when they arrived ~ its 5.50pm

"WOW !!!! Omg there're so many place!" Jess faster step out from the car .

"Yeah!!!" Jose look around . and they went around the street food explore ~

"come come ! this fishball is nice!!!" Kwangmin bought the food . "Come!! Open your mouth Jose!! try it !!"

"Okok!!! aish!!" Jose open "Ahhh~" . "Omo!!! so nice !!!" 

"Haha see ! i told you ! Kekeke~" *i Must change her mind! Hwaiting Kwangmin!*

"Jess !! try this !! the most spicy fishcake!!" , "Oh my really?! i want to try!"

Hyunseung feed her . "Arghhh gosh so spicy but it's damn freaking nice!!! gosh this place is awesome! i'm gonna come next time!"

*Yes! i Feed her! Muahahahahaha* Hyunseung smiled ~

After they finish exploring it's 10pm NIGHT !

"GOSH ! I'M SO FULL!!!" Jose , Jess , Hyunseung and Kwangmin shouted and sit on the Bench .

"i'm going on diet !!!" Jess said . "But i'm gonna come again ~ Kekekeke~" Jess said ~

"What the ... hahahaha!" All laughed . All was sitting on the Bench watching the Night Sky ~ a SHOOTING STAR SUDDENLY APPEAR !

"OH OH !! SHOOO...TING STAR!!! FAST FAST MAKE A WISH !!!" Jose suddenly sit up and keep pointing the shooting star .

"OMG , GOGOGOO!" Jess shouted . then every one of them close their eyes hold their own hands and wish ~

*i wish , me and Jess can be Closer so i could get a chance! Please please ~!* Hyunseung wishes .

*Shooting star~ wish me luck , i'm gonna try my super best! to change Jose mind , she hurts badly i'm gonna take care of her no matter what!* Kwangmin wishes .

*Aish~ Starstar~ should i believe in Love again? i'm scare ... please Give me an answer!* Jose wishes .

*MY DEAREST STAR~ I wish my parents and my friends parents their work can be recover ~~ Money money come come ~* Jess wishes .

After all of them wishes finish . "Aish! it's getting Late!! should we go back now??" Jose look at her phone .

"Yeah! Okay!" Jess nodded .

Its 10.30pm .

All went Hyunseung's car and he drove them back to their dorm ~ .

-----------------------

Donghyun , Sara , Hyunseung , Jess , Jose , Kwangmin , Angel , Minwoo , Nini and Jungmin all was on their way back to dorm . but when they reach the dorm ... WHAT HAD HAPPEN?!! OH MY ~~ XDDD , Kekeke ~ Check out on upcoming Chapter 16 XDDD !!

Aish !! finally done !! XD