Kyung Soo, I'm sorry.

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

 I was about a mile and half away from my house, and I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down, sat on the bench nearby and cried. I possibly just lost the guy that I think I'm love with. I decided to try and call Kyung Soo to see if he could come get me, even though I wouldn't blame him if he didn't. "Hello? Jung Hee ah?" he sounded worried to my relief. "Will... you... come... get me? Please?" I said through sobs. "Of course!Where are you??" I described where I was but it took him a good 10 minutes to find me. As soon as his car pulled up he ran out of his car and kneeled down in front of me.

My head was in between my knees and I watched my tears hitting on  the pavement. "Babo yah, are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did he do something to you??" Kyung Soo asked me, obviously anxious. I pulled my head up and looked at him. I definitely didn't deserve Kyung Soo. "He tried..." I said letting another tear fall. "I'm gonna kill him." Kyung Soo said standing up with his killing eyes. "Stop." I said pulling him back down. "I understand if you hate me..." I said looking at the ground. 
"It's quite the opposite actually." he said lifting my chin up, and I couldn't help but smile. He wiped away a tear on my cheek. "I'm so sorry Kyung Soo." He helped me stand up and pulled me into his arms. I laid my head against his chest and breathed heavily. "It okay. Sorry for calling you a ..." I laughed lightly. "It's fine, I was acting like one." Kyung Soo leaned down a brought my face to his, kissing me lightly. It was already dark out but I didn't want to go home yet. We got in the car and were driving along the beach road. "Can we take a walk on the beach?" I asked Kyung Soo. "Sure." he smiled and parked. Kyung Soo took my hand and I slid my fingers in between his. We walked along the shore and the stars started to come out. "Jung Hee yah....."
"Yeah?"
"I love you." I immediately blushed. "I love you too." I said back quietly giggling. Kyung Soo suddenly sat down and pulled me on top of him. I cuddled in his lap as he wrapped his arms around me. "Kyung..."
"Yes?" he said playing with my hair.
"Please don't leave me." I looked at him

"Never." He smiled back and said.