Chapter Four

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

I still have plenty of time till school starts at Septemeber, Chanyeol invited all all people that I used to be close with, back. It was sad that Tao couldn't come but the rest were here.We decided to go to the beach, Kyung Soo was there, I didn't want him to spoil my day, so I just keep my distance.

   "Junghee..." I hear a angelic voice. I looked up, "Do Kyung Soo." I answered. "I'm sorry.." He said I ignored him "I really am, please forgive me." he said "But Do Kyung Soo, what is it actually about that makes you feel sorry." i laughed and said "Just everything, from the moment I broke up with you." "I just need you." He added. "I always love you, always have and always will.After you were gone, things changed, I regretted I didn't hold you tight on that night and tell you how much do I love you, when you told me that you were leaving, my heart sank, I realized I always need you to be with me." 

  "Then why did you leave on the first hand!" I cried, "Kyung Soo, you have no idea how much I needed you! When I was going through rough times, you weren't eventhere! In the past I always hoped you would changed your mind and come back to me, but you never did, and I know that you just don't care, your even told me that you didn't care!" I cried more. He didn't say a word but looked at me with sorrow. Honestly, I am the one who is supposed to be sad, not him.He doesn't know how much have I been through, he has no idea how much do I love him. He held my hand and pulled me to his embrace. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry." He started patting my back."Do you think everything could be solved, just by saying you're sorry?" I mumbled."You have no idea how sad I was when my parents divorced, I needed someone to talk to,I needed someone to be with me, but you weren't eve there!Where were you when I needed you the most?! Do Kyung Soo, I needed you!" I said  "I know.. but I'm gonna fix this.Cause Park Junghee, I still love you." what he said gives me butterflies, but I can't just give in. I pulled away and walk away from him.

"Your Parents divorced?" he asked even though he knew the answer already, I can't believe Chanyeol never told him, "Yeah..." I replied. "You must miss your dad a lot over the years." Kyung Soo said . "No. I don't like staying with him." I answered, I didn't really want to go into detail, even though I used to trust him with my feelings."Why don't you like your dad?" Oh boy, this was the question I hated being asked. "Um.." was all that came out before I started tearing up. He looked at me and noticed I was upset. 
D.O's POV

   I saw a tear drop from her eyes for the second time and it killed me. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked you that, I take it back." I said as we stopped walking next to the shore, and I held onto her arm. "No, it's okay. I just still haven't forgiven my dad and it's kind of hard for me to talk about." she said, letting another tear drop into the sand. I didn't know what to do, so I just pulled her into my arms and held her tightly.

She didn't hugged back, but I really missed her, I felt a few more tears slide down my chest and I slowly let go of her. She gave me a weak smile and then we turned to start walking again.

Junghee's POV

I went in the resort house and sleep on the sofa, he followed me and I could feel him sitting next to me. I just pretended I was asleep.

"Junghee, if I was good enough for you I would stay." He said, "But I wasn't, who would want their daughter to marry some poor guy? 2 years ago perhaps I couldn't give you what do want, but now, I swear I could treat you right and do what I should have done before." Do Kyung Soo, you were just 16, you know nothing."If my life wasn't depended on my dad's job, I would have make you stay."He continues and I'm even more confused."Junghee?" He called my name, I pretended to fell asleep.He sighed. "I really am sorry." He mumbled. 

 

    Maybe he is sorry....... or maybe he isn't. 

 Possibilities keep running on my mind. 

1 hour later, I indeed did take a nap, I looked at my phone it's still early, 7 pm. I walked out to see them started grilling food in the balcony. Chanyeol smiled at me and walked over. "Jet lag?" He asked and I nodded. "Are you feeling better now though?" He asked, I nodded again "Alright then!" He walked back to where he was and I started to walk around to keep myself awake."Look, I really need to tell you this, the only one that I love is always you, eventhough I left you before, it didn't mean I don't like you, I always love you, it never faded,I just felt like there were distance.." He grabbed my wrist and said. 

  "What do you want?" I asked. "You." He stared at me and said "Why?Why do you think there would be distance then? If you loved me you wouldn't care right?" "You are rich, you came from a rich family and I was not, what will people think of me? A poor boy that wants your money.And..." He stopped "And what?" I looked at him and he shook his head "I have no choice because.." He sighed and looked away "Nevermind..." He sighed again. "Yah! Do Kyung Soo!" I grabbed his sleeve."If you don't tell me why then I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN AND I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU!" I said "FINE! IT'S BECAUSE OF WooHyun!!" He yelled "What?! Oh WooHyun?" I confirmed with him and kyung soo nodded "You know he used to threaten me a lot and told me to break up with you." He said and a tear fell off from his eyes."you never listened to him, why did you do so then?" I said and felt hurt. "Cause he didn't threaten me, instead he was gonna let my father to lose his job, you know we needed money, my brother was going to study aboard." He said and I felt terrible cause I have been misunderstanding him for three years."I was not good for you anyways." he added. I hugged his waist and he hugged back. I shook my head, "Why is that." I asked "Cause I was poor." He answered while resting his chin my my head."I never cared, as long as you are with me." I said while breathing in the colonge from his shirt. "I'm sorry for misunderstanding you." I said "It's okay, you had no idea why I did that, I never told you anyways." He pulled away and smiled, "It's good to see you again." He held my hand and we both walked to the balcony.

  "So, how's life?" I asked him "My dad has his own company now, and life has been treating us great." He stare at the sea and said "That's great!" I chuckled "How about you?How's life in America?" he softly squeezed my hand.

 

  •  
  •