Chapter Three- I'm sorry.

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

Theme Song : 오랜만이야 U Kiss

I can't help but stare at her all the time.Even Sehun and Jongin have been talking to me, all I could answer was "yes","No", "I don't know" and laughter, I have paid all my attention to Junghee.. I looked down 

*Flashback* 

“Do Kyung Soo, I'm leaving now, goodbye." I stared at her back, seeing her leaving but can't do anything about it, is seriously the worst feeling ever. Only if I was good enough for you. 

*flashback* x2 

"Yah.Break up with her, orelse I ask my father to fire your father." Woohyun pushed me and said. It wasn't the first time he had threaten me to break up with her, cause he likes her and wants to be with her, but this time I had no choice, my father just got promoted as our lives had got better, I would be a terrible son if I didn't say yes.

Thus, I was not good enough for her anyways. I should stop being childish, do you really think that you guys would last forever? Wake Up Do Kyung Soo, You guys totally have a diifferent seniority even if she is willing to follow you, will her parents let you? Come back to reality before it is too late. 

*End Of Flashback* 

   2 years ago, I might not be good enough for you, but now I have changed, everything has changed, I hope you can accept me again. Mianheayo Park Jung Hee, if we could love again, I swear I will treat you right and never let you go. 

"Hyung, you okay?" Sehun tapped my shoulder and said. And I just realized I had let a tear escape from my eyes. "Oh neh, the smoke is too high" I lied and I looked up, I saw her looking at me and immidately look back when I caught her staring. 

JungHee's POV: 

Do Kyung Soo??? Aish, it has to be him, look at those eyes, who else could it be, besides of him right? I stare at him as he is dumbfounded then I saw his eyes becoming wet. And a tear fell off from his eyes, Kyung Soo oppa.. he looked hurt. Why is he crying? 

Stop Park Jung hee, you don't llike him anymore, he hurt you before, he's no good for you.

I let the second thought to come in and change my mind. 

He looked up and I looked away immediately, I finished my food and pay the check. 

I got up and walked around, no matter how much sad memories I had In Korea, Korea is still my beloved hometown, okay Junghee you sounded like some communist now.

"Yeppuda!" Some 20 years old man said, I ignored him "What's your name?" he asked again, but I ignored him again "Yah!" He grabbed my shoulder and made me face him,he pushed me against the wall and I strached my elbow. Crap. "Aish jagiya! I have been finding you! Where have you been!" Some one wrapped his arm around me and said "Don't mess with my girl, or I will break you." I looekd at the body that is next to me to find out that It was Do Kyung Soo. I stared at him as if I have no Idea who he is. The man glared at him and leave. "Jung Hee..." He said "Gomahwo... Who are you?" I gave him a confuse look, "You don't remember me?" He looked dissapointed "Nah." "I'm Do Kyung Soo.." He looked at me again "Aish, it's you,what do you want from me now?" I walked away from him after giving him the last stare."You're bleeding." He said, I took a look at my elbow, "Yea.." I whipped the blood off with my hands.I didn't care.He grabbed my arm, I pulled back but he insisted, "Just.. doesn't matter." I shook my arm away from him and walked away. He looked sad.... No he just doesn't care okay?

After a while, I have finally decided to go back home, everyone was still awake. "Why are you so late?" my father asked. "And what happened to your elbow?" He pointed at it and said. I skipped the part about me almost being when I was explaining to my dad what had happened. "I tripped on the floor." He knew I am always clumsy, so he went with it.

I was exhausted from everything that happened just now. I hope that wouldn't be the last time I saw Kyung Soo.. What am I eventhinking? I promised myself I wouldn't get involved with that guy, or any guy that would hurt my feelings. But he had changed. It really surprised me how worried he was about me.I mean  I'm not used to people caring so much about me....

I fell into a deep sleep that night and had a dream about Kyung Soo When I woke up, I was out of breath. I couldn't remember the dream.

No One's POV: 

That night Kyung Soo couldn't fall asleep, he couldn't get over what had happened on that night. Sehun and Kai were confused, they thought she was rude, but Kyung Soo knows he deserve this, He felt sorry, but it wasn't his choice, he still likes Junghee, a lot, but changing her mind and convincing her would be hard for him.