Chapter Two- Healing Time

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

This Chapter's theme song: The script- Breakeven

Time: Now Junghee's POV 

Junghee and Kyungsoo are both 18 

"Junghee, go back to Korea and live with your dad." Omma said, I was shocked, we have always been happy together, why is she telling me to leave? I thought Omma loved me... "But Omma, I want to stay with you!" I held her hand and said "Junghee yah, you will have a better life with your dad." She said "But Omma, I have everything that I needed! Big house, driver, everything! Just like the life that I used to have.." I defended "Yes..yess... but I don't mean that... just... listen to me." She sighed and continue "Junghee, do you love omma?" She said "Neh, Omma." I smiled and answered "Will you listen to omma?" She asked "Ofcourse! Always have and always will." I smiled again. "Then listen to me, go back to Korea and live with your father and Chanyeol." She repeated. "ANI!!! I WANT TO BE WITH OMMA!" I hugged her and said "Junghee, listen to omma, you have to." She said. As much as I love my omma, even though it hurts to leave her, I had finally agree to leave her and go back to Korea. 

It was sudden. As I told Kris, my boyfriend in America, he is an american born chinese. He was shocked, I was as well. I wasn't prepared to leave so soon, none of us were ready to leave each other. Since there's not a chance that I'm going to come back to America, we broke up. It was sad, but eventually it's gonna break apart.

One week later. "I will always love you omma." I gave her the last hug before I went to the gate "Sorry ah Junghee, but this is for your own good." She hugged back "neh, I understand remember to come and visit Chanyeol and me!" I faked a smile and said "Neh.." She said "Alright, goodbye omma!" I waved and went in the gate. She waved back and I could see tears in her eyes. "Why do I always feel unwelcome?" I whispered. I know my mom made me leave America for a reason, she can't be hating me right?. As I took off I stare at LAX, "Goodbye LA, Good Bye Kris, Good bye Omma, I will always love and miss you." I sobbed "You okay?" I looked over and saw A boy smiling at me "Oh yea.." I whipped off my tears and said "I'm Suho." He greeted "Neh, I am Junghee." I shook his hand "Ahh so you're korean too." he chuckled and I nodded to reply. "You too?" Obviously Junghee, why even asked. "neh, hhahaha, I just feel like it's gonna be a long flight and I don't wanna be alone for like 12 hours? I don't know." He stared at the tv that shows nothing and said. I laughed "12 hours." I replied. "That's right." 

I talked a lot with Suho and time seemed to pass quicker. 

12 hours later. 

"Dear Passengers, we're now in Incheon Korea, the weather here is 27 degree, the time difference is ......." As I hear the cabin crew announcing the informations.After that I got off the plane and grab my luggage. "It was nice talking to you, I hope that we could meet again!" I smiled at Suho and said "me too, you're very kind and bubbly!" He waved and said. After saying goodbye to him, I walked out and try to find Chanyeol. "The fattest and the ugliest." I whispered to myself as I am looking around. I still dislike my dad but I miss Chanyeol though. "Aish, I can't see anyone that is fat and ugly." I whinnied. Then I decided to look for name tags. "Welcome back to Korea! Park Junghee!" Omo so lame! I laughed and I looked up "OMO! SO HANDSOME!" Who's this hot giant. He's tall, handsome, and fit! Don't tell me he's my twin brother Park Chanyeol... but since he's holding my card, I have to ask "Park Chanyeol?" I asked. He looked at me with his eyes wide opened "Park Junghee? Yuh dong saeng???" he looked shocked "neh oppa!" I answered He's Park Chanyeol. "Neh!" He answered "Omo! You've changed a lot!" We both said at the same time and let out a laughter. "I miss you so much!" I hugged him and said "How are you doing? My pretty little sister?" He ruffled my haid and said. "Pretty good... how's everyone doing?" I asked "Appa is..." "No, not about him." I answered "Junghee yah, I swear he's good now, even though he was the reason why omma deforced with him, but, he doesn't have a girlfriend or a step wife.He regretted, he really is." "meh, whatever, how's Baekhyum, Jongdae, Luhan, Min Seok and Zitao?" "Their really hot now, wanna see them?" He laughed and said "Aish, I don't care about their looks, are they doing okay?" I asked "Neh, we all go to the same school except for minseok and zitao they went to China and study, but their back during holidays." He answered "ah.... I miss them.." I said "Oh and Kyung Soo is.." "Not interested." I said. Not interested in someone that hurt my feelings before. 

Chanyeol never know what's wrong between us, but he didn't continue. 

We both got in the car and let the driver drive. I stare out from the Window.

Korea... can't believe I'm back to this sad place that gave me sad memories, I thought I could escape from this place, why do I have to be here again? I hope I can never see him again.I am having a headache from crying too hard, so I just decided to take a nap. 

"Yah... wake up..." Someone shook my arms and said "Neh..." I rubbed my eyes and got up from my seat. 

I get in to my house and I saw my father, he immediately got a huge smile on his face when he saw me. I sent him a small, quick smile back. I could tell he wanted to run to me and hug me, but he knew I wasn't ready for stuff like that. "Welcome....home sweetheart." my dad said quietly, and I knew he immediately regretted calling this home. I didn't say anything, just made my way upstairs to the room I stayed at the past.Of course, I loved him. He's my father. I'm just still so mad at him for ruining my family and cheating on my mom with someone that only wants his money, I can barely look him in the eyes anymore. I didn't feel like unpacking, so I took a short nap. When I woke up, it was 7 o'clock. 

"What do you want for dinner?" Appa said "Nothing." I answered "Can I go out and have a walk?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. I grabbed my keys and brought some money cause I realized I missed bibimbap. As I am making my way to the restaurant, some guys were trying to flirt with me, I shown them a retarded face and they stopped. 

I walked into the restaurant "How many?" She looked at me and she thought I was with those boys behind me, I showed her the number one sign "Just one?" She said and I nodded, It's funny how I suddenly went dumb found when speaking Korean, I looked back at those boys, they all smiled back and I found out that one of them looked really familiar.

D.O's Point Of View 

"Just one?" We looked up and saw a beautiful back, she nodded and stare back at us. Those eyes.. Park Junghee. "She is pretty." Jongin and Sehun both said. "Park Junghee is always pretty." I answered "Hyung, you know her?" Jongin asked "Neh, she is back.." I smiled at her back and said.