Is that you?

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

"Good night beautiful." Kyungsoo leaned in and kissed my forehead, I blushed and nodded "You too.." I smiled and added.I slowly got off the car while he's smilling at me."Good night Kyungsoo." I waved, he just smiled back and see me getting into my house."It was a great night." I said to myself. 

Next day. 

I woke up seeing a text from Kyung Soo "Last night was amazing, missing you already :)" I quickly replied back and got up from the bed, realizing there was no food in the FRIDGE. So not to waste time, I got changed and went to the nearest Krispy Kreme. 

??????: JungHee? Is that you?

I looked up to see Tao, Huang Zi Tao. One of my really close friends that I used to have a crush on, walking up to me, Tao looked better than I remembered, since he has blonde hair now.His smiled was sweet and contagious, so I smiled back and I stood up. 

"Zi Tao!" I smiled hugging him.

"I Haven't seen you in like 3 years? Since I moved, looking great with your blonde hair Tao!" 

He chuckled "How have you been?" he added 

"Better now that I got to see you Tao!" I blushed 

Tao is one of the few people I used to trust and who knew about my family situation."So can I give you my numeber so that we can get together to catch up? Cause it has really been a while." he asked

"Sure." I felt a little bad getting another number from a guy since I was with Kyung Soo , but I would just make sure to tell Tap that  I had a boyfriend when we hangout. I put Tao's number in my phone and he gave me a quick hug goodbye. I got  back down and watched him walk away with his friend. 

"Just a good friend I haven't seen in a while. I think we are gonna hangout tonight." I talked to myself 
"And how is Kyung Soo going to feel about this?" I asked myself.
"He trusts me... i guess..." 

"Meh, I'll just eat." 

Sooner or later I got a text from both Kyung Soo and Tao 

They both asked me to go hang out with them but I told Kyung Soo that I saw Tao and he understands that we haven't seen eachother for a while. 

I met him in the mall near my house 

 "Jung hee!" Tao said excitedly. 
"Hey Tao! So where are we going?"
"Wanna walk down to get some ice cream?" 
"Sure." I said with a smile.
As Tao and I walked down the street he told me all about his new life in China.
"So you live there by yourself? Your parents don't care?"
"Nope, they said if I can take care of myself then go ahead, so I packed my bags one day and left."
"Wow okay , don't you miss them... but It must be nice not having to live with someone controlling you."
"I still miss them though, you know? I wish I still had family around to always be there for me."
"I understand." I said while Tao held open the door to the ice cream place for me. 
"2 chocolate cones please?" Tao ordered for us. 
"How'd you know that's what I wanted?" I laughed.
"Remember how we always used to get ice cream after school on Fridays? This is what we always got." 
I smiled thinking about old times. We went and sat outside eating, and watching the sun go down. 
"You've gotten so beautiful." Tao said looking at me. 
I looked down at me feet. "Thanks..."
Tao scooted closer to me and slowly kissed my cheek with his cold lips. I smiled slightly, thinking it was harmless. But, I guess he thought it was ok to do more because he quickly and forcefully planted his lips on mine. I gently pushed him off of me and blurted out, "I have a boyfriend." Tao looked shocked and immediately apologized. "No, it's my fault. You didn't know." The rest of the night was awkward and soon he took me home.I never thought he liked me... 

I trust Kyung Soo, I must tell him..