Chapter 13

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

After school, they both walked back home without eachother.

Jung Hee got back home and greeted Chanyeol. "What's wrong with you and D.O?" Chanyeol asked 

Jung Hee's pov 

"What's wrong with you and D.O?" He asked "We... we've gone into a fight" "and it was a serious one, I begin to cry."Jung Hee, fix it before it's too late." He said "But Kyung Soo didn't even..." "Jung Hee, it's not about who's willing to take the first step, it's about the both of you forgiving eachother, that's what matters the most, who apologize first doesn't even matter anymore." Chanyeol cut in and said. I nodded.He's right, Kyung Soo was always the one who apologize even when I've done something wrong. "Don't worry, you guys are going to be fine." He got up and said.

I went up to my room and start doing my homework.

I sighed, how shall I apologize? I took my phone out and texted Ji Eun. 

Jung Hee: Ji Eun T^T 

Ji Eun: What's up :O 

Jung Hee: I need help~ 

Ji Eun: If it's not maths then I can help you

Jung Hee: aish...how can i apologize to kyung soo?

Ji Eun: Just tell him you're sorry -.- it's not rocket science..

Jung Hee: .... 

Ji Eun: Just say : Oppa, I'm so sorry, I know I shouldn't be doing those kind of things.. I love you so much.. please forgive me .. 

brb too cheesy

Jung Hee:.. Aigo.. I can't say it out..

Ji Eun: Gosh! Just say it, I guarantee you that he will forgive you! 

Jung Hee: neh... should I text him?

Ji Eun: No.Not sincere enough, hey I gtg now, I'll see whatelse can you do okay?Don't worry, you guys will be fine!:) 

Jung Hee: Neh, gomawo.. 

Ji Eun is now offline, you can leave a message to her.

I put my phone away, and stare at the clock 8 pm.. Aish, I'll just go eat."Chanyeol ah! You wanna join me?" I yelled from the living room "Mo?" 

"I'm going to have dinner outside." I answered "I am having a date with Ji Eun, sorry!" I rolled my eyes, no wonder why."Fine, I'll go." I got up and walked to the resturant."... how am I supposed to apologize to him.." I whispered and that's the question that I've been thinking of all the time since I have left the house.

It's nine now, should I text him or should I talk to him tomorrow at school? But it will be so awkward.. "URGH, I will just go to his house now." 

Kyung soo, I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't be doing those kind of things... I keep on rehearsing what I should say to him on my mind and the next thing I know is that I've arrived to his house.I took a deep breath "here we go" I pressed the door bell.

No One's POV 

Kyung Soo is laying on his bed reading his favorite book, while thinking of Jung Hee "should I apologize to her tomorrow?" He whispered 

*DING DONG* his door bell rang, since his helpers are not here, so he had to open the door. 

"Ah?Jung hee yah.." He was shocked to see her but inside he's both confused and happy.

"Oppa.." She hugged his waist and begin to cry while hating herself for forgetting to say what she was supposed to say to him.Kyung Soo didn't know what to do but to hug back and kissed her head "I'm sorry.." She finally said. He smiled and shook his head, "Jung Hee ah, I am extremely sorry because I've hurt you, it was wrong of me to think that you would ever do that on purpose,I just can't stand other guys making you smile, I am really jealous by nature..But I guess I am just overreacting about that kind of things. Jung Hee, I'm sorry."

They both smiled at eachother

"babo." He poked her cheek and said