Date night with Kyungy

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

 My dad immediately asked "Aish!!Who was he??!!! You've been here for a few days only, oh for God's sake.What did you learn in America?" He pulled me in and said I just rolled my eyes. "It doesn't matter okay?" and then I walked upstairs.

I checked my phone, I had a message from Kris.He told me that he found someone new that he loves. I wished him all the best, as I hope it would be the same for Kyung Soo and I  Sure, I would give him what he wanted eventually, but he would have to earn it. And that isn't easy. But, I don't think he is like that. It seems like he actually cares at least. I went to bed without eating because I didn't want to have to face my dad again.

The next morning, I had a text from Kyung Soo. *Hey, would you want to go on a date with me tonight? Like a real one?* I smiled and replied *Of course I would* he texted me back quickly and said *good! I'll pick you up 8, and wear something nice (;*

Then I realized I woke up at 1 and I was starving. I went downstairs and made myself some cereal. Afterwards I decided to do some shopping since I'm craving for some good ramen. As I was making my way to the mall, some guy came up to me. "Hey girl." he said and winked at me. "Uh, hi." I said. "You want to come out with me tonight and have a great time?" he asked. I could tell he was self-centered just by the way he talked. "Sorry, I'm taken." I said and put my sunglasses back over my eyes and do the sassy walk. He just shrugged his shoulders and ran off to find some other girls, sigh.. boys.

  Around 6:00I headed back home to get ready. 

At around 8, I heard a knock at my door. I rushed down the steps to try to get to it before my dad but It was too late.I closed my eyes hoping that he won't be mad or anything. "And who are you young man?" my dad asked meanly one of the reason why I hate him so much. "I'm Do Kyung Soo and I'm guessing your Junghee's father. It's nice to meet you, sir." said Kyung Soo respectfully, extending his hand.He has indeed changed a lot.I just smiled to myself. My dad looked at it for a second then returned the handshake. "And what are you doing here?" he asked being rude again. "I'm here to take your daughter on a date... uh if that's alright." He replied. "Dad!" I said sternly. He turned and looked at me then said, "You take care of her, got it?" he said to Kyung Soo and I just rolled my eyes. "Always, sir." he replied like a gentleman. 'Junghee, did you bring your credit card?Here take mine." My dad offered. "No, I got it Mr.Park." Kyung Soo interrupted and lightly pushed the card away. I smiled at him and said bye to my dad. Then I walked out the door with him. "You look... amazing." he said staring at me. "Thanks," I said blushing, "You look very handsome yourself." "I know." he ran his fingers through his hair and laughed, i just shook my head playfully. When we got into his car, I asked, "So where are we going?" "Once in a blue moon, have you heard of it?" "Yeah." I replied. I had heard it was really expensive and that's about it. When we got there, Kyung Soo had already made us reservations so we walked right to our table. "Thanks." he said to our waiter. After we ordered, which I tried to order something cheap,but they are almost in the same prize." "Let me do it." Kyung Soo said and Ordered my favorite food, "I still remember what you like." He smiled, I smiled back and nod. He then reached over the table and held my hands. We both blushed and he said, "You're so beautiful." I giggled and said "thank you." We had an amazing night, and we talked about of lots of things. He told me more about himself and I enjoyed listening. Then when we got back in his car, and he drove me back home.