Chapter 11

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

Next day

*Ding Dong* The door bell rang and I know it was Kyung Soo.But appa was faster than I was "Ahh! Kyung Soo yah! Welcome! Welcome! Looking for Jung Hee?" No, He is coming here for you.He smiled and pat kyung soo's back "Neh! Mr.Park!" He bows "It has been a while since I've seen you, Kyung Soo!When are we gonna watch football game?" He smiled "Any time" Kyung soo politely replied.They have really built up a strong relationship.

*Flashback*

 My phone buzzed on the counter as Kyung Soo's name popped up. *Jung Hee yah... I know you didn't want this b4, but I really wanna meet your dad...tonight.* I sighed, thinking about how horrible that would be, but if Kyung Soo really wanted to formally meet him, I could do that for him. *Urghhh fine... just come over around 8 and we'll have dinner.* he replied immediately *thank you jagiya! See you and appa later (;* I smiled reading his text and went back to making myself some breakfast. As I was eating the last bit of my breakfast, my dad came out of his bedroom. "Goodmorning." he said while yawning.
"Morning, hey um appa?" 
"Yeah?"
"Can Kyung Soo come over tonight and we have a nice dinner together?" I asked crossing my fingers behind my back and since chanyeol is going out for dinner today so it won't be that awkward.
"Uh- of course. What should I cook?" He looked surprised but I guess it's because last time he brought up meeting Kyung Soo I freaked. 
"Whatever you want." I said with a smile. My dad seemed happy that I was going to let him do this, which made me feel good. I spent the day going to the store to get all the main things I need, like all my lady products. When I got home, it was 6:30 already so I went ahead and got ready. I could smell my dad grilling burgers. I went downstairs and texted kyung soo  he could come over whenever. 15 minutes later the doorbell rung. I quickly fixed my hair and opened the front door. I was greeted by a bouquet of flowers. I smiled and Kyung Soo moved the flowers out of his face. "Hello beautiful."
"Hi." I said blushing and making my way into his warm arms. We hugged for a minute and just when I was about to lean up and kiss him but appa coughed from behind me. "So you're Mr. Do I'm guessing." I pulled myself off of Kyung Soo and took the flowers While I was laughing at how my dad called kyung soo as Mr.Do  
"Yes sir. It's nice to meet you Mr.Park."
"Same." My dad said trying to be intimidating while shaking his hand. *Well this is just going to go great...* I thought to myself while I filled a vase with water for the pretty roses.

"Guys, dinner's ready."  I got my dad inside and we all sat at the table with the hot burgers in the middle. We started eating and it was quiet at first, but my dad finally started with all the questions. "So Kyung Soo xi, what do you like to do?"
"Well, I like to sing, play basketball,read and cook."
"You sing now do you?"
"Yes sir, I love to."

My dad raised his eyebrows and continued chewing.

"What do your parents do for a living?" My dad asked out of the blue

"Appa! It's rude to ask!" now I see what kyung soo meant  

"Jung Hee yah, it's fine! My dad owns a beverage company, Mr.Park." He looked down and said 

"Ah, so you must be rich." appa said and I rolled my eyes

"Ani, I'm not rich, my parents are." 

"Unlike those spoilt brats, you're humble, I like you!" Appa finally smiled and said 

Kyung Soo and I both looked at eachother and smiled "Thanks, Mr.Park." He answered.

"What do you like to do, Mr. Park?" Kyung Soo asked back, and my dad looked surprised. I tried not to laugh at my dad's expression but I couldn't hold back a little giggle. "Well, son, I guess I like, um... I like to read. I like watching action movies...and I like getting to spend time with my daughter." he answered looking at me then looking down at his plate. I almost choked on my dinner when Kyung Soo replied, "Me too." I coughed for a minute and Kyung Soo just smirked at me. Appa and Kyung Soo  actually started talking about basketball and books that they both like, and I barely got a word in. They were even laughing and cracking jokes with each other. I would say they hit it off, and I was happy. I didn't think the night could get any better... 

and because of Kyung Soo the relationship between Appa and I have gotten better.

*End of Flashback* 

"Aish, appa! Go away, kyung soo is mine!" I pushed him away and said "Yah, be kind to your dad!" Kyung soo patted my head and I just stuck my tongue out "Exactly! Jung Hee!" appa added "Neh,jwesonghabnida appa,bye!" I pulled Kyung Soo with me and left the house.