You're an .

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

"HE did what??" Kyung Soo practically yelled in my face. "He kissed me okay? But it's not a big deal, he didn't know about you." I said back calmly. 
"Well why didn't you tell him? And why didn't you tell me that it's only you two?"
"Because I didn't think it mattered as much as you think it does!"
"Well it wouldn't matter if you wouldn't have made out with him!"
"You're ridiculous! He just kissed me once and I pushed him away!!! I told him that I was with you, but you know now I'm not so sure."
"Why are you mad? I'm the one who is allowed to be mad right now! You kissed another guy. You don't see me running off with an old friend kissing them!"
"I'm mad because you obviously can't trust me. Plus, you never even asked me to be your girlfriend, so I can do whatever I want. You obviously don't care about us enough to make it official!!" 
"Wow, why are you acting like such a ?" Kyung Soo said, but when he saw the reaction on my face, I knew he wished he could take that back. "Jung Hee ah....I didn't mean-"
I cut him off. "Fine, you think I'm being a ? Ha I'll be the biggest you've ever met." And with that I walked out my front door texting Tao to meet me as soon as possible. Kyung Soo  came outside after me and tried to hug my waist but Tao rolled up at just the right time. "Jung Hee,I love you so much, please don't.." I turned around to look at him and just shook my head. I got into Tao's car and told him to go. "Where?" he said confused. "Anywhere but here...." We pulled up to the shore and we both got out. I was just so mad at Kyung Soo that I grabbed Tao by the neck and pulled his lips onto mine. This time, we did start making out. He grabbed my hips and pulled me close. For a second he pulled his mouth away from mine and said "I thought you had a boyfriend?" I laughed sarcastically "Does it matter?" And with that we were back to kissing. Tao's hands grazed along my back giving me chills. I tried not to, but I couldn't help but imagine he was Kyung Soo. Tao pushed me up against the ledge of the pier and put his hands up my shirt. I didn't mind at first but when he reached around and tried to unclip my bra I stopped his hands. I shook my head and looked down. "Everything okay?" he asked me. I looked up and nodded. I guess he thought that meant it was ok to try and undo my bra again, because he reached his arms back around me. "Stop okay?" I said pushing him off me a little. "Sorry, it just seemed like you've turned into so I thought you wouldn't mind." My eyes widened. "Huang Zi Tao! You're a ." was all I said before turning and starting to walk back home. "Come on Jung Hee. I'll give you a ride home?" he yelled after me. "Don't call me that." I said back just loud enough for him to hear. I turned back around and continued walking not caring about the tears that were spilling over my eyes.What happened to the old Tao?