Chapter 10 (re upload)

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

1 year later 

"Yah! Kyung Soo!" I yelled his name while he's walking to the cafeteria. But he couldn't hear me. "Do Dyo!" He didn't hear me again, instead I saw him talking to another girl."AISH! chincha.Such a flirt."I quickily walked pass him and said.Causing him to look back and chuckled.I stare at him as he continues to talk to the girl in order to make me jealous.The girl did notice my face she just laughed and told Kyung Soo that she can ask the others to help her.Kyung Soo looked at my face again, he laughed and turn to the girl saying that he can help her."YAH! JJAJEUNGNA!" I pouted and walk away from him.What's wrong with him, can't he see I have been waiting for him for the whole time?Such an idiot. 

  Do Kyung Soo, let the game begin.I walked to the junior grades as they are having their lunch. "Daehyun yah!" I smiled and called his name probably using one of my fakest smile."Neh! Noona!" He looked at me feeling confused. "Come over here please!" He got up "wae?" he asked still looking confused "Aish!" I grabbed his hand and pull him with me to where Kyung Soo is.I saw the girl had just left. "Kyung Soo yah! This is Daehyun! He speaks fluent english like me! Don't you think we would be so good for eachother?" I smirked and said. Kyung Soo didn't say anything but pouted. "ohh!Guess what and he's TALL!" I teased. "Yah yah yah! Enough! Daehyun xi, sorry my girlfriend is quite a psycho, please forgive her!" He pushed my head down to make me bow at him "AISH!Psycho?! Do Kyung Soo, I'm not your girlfriend!" I playfully hit his chest."Neh Daehyun xi, so sorry for bothering you, you may go back now!Sorry!" Daehyun just awkwardly smiled and went back "Yah!Daehyun!" I tried to call him back but Kyung Soo just pulled me away."Yah! Stop doing this! I'm getting jealous now!" He pouted "Hahahah look who's talking!"I walked away and get my lunch.Then I felt him back hugging my waist "Jagiya~mianhaeyo"He started using aegyo.I just looked away."Jagiya, forgive me please?" "Aish! I hate it when you look at me like that, fine i forgive you stupid kyung." "I love you so much jagiya." He peeked on my cheek "Oi.. we're at school.." I playfully hit his chest and he laughed."So.. movie date after history test?" He asked, I smiled and nodded "neh, Friday?Or Saturday?" I asked back "yah.. don't you remember we are having dinner with Jongdae and the others?" "Oh right..Saturday then!" I smiled and said...

Friday night: 

"Woohoo! We've finally kicked history's !" Jongdae jumped and said "Which question did you write?" Ji eun asked me "The ww2 one ofcourse it's the easiest!" I replied , she laughed and nodded "Where shall we eat?" Kyung Soo asked "SCHOOL FOOD!" the rest answered as we're making our way to there.

"PARK JUNGHEE!" I laughed as I smacked Kyung Soo's "Come back over here!" He pulled my school bag but i shook him away "Oppa help me!!" I went to chanyeol but he is too busy with Ji eun."Park Jung hee! No one's here to help you!" He grinned "Yah! You look like a !" I laughed "I am a ." He pulled me closer "Yah!! What r you doing! Pop out eyes!" I tried to escape from his grib but failed "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" he grab my back."Pop out eyes!Let go of me!" I pushed him away but he's too strong "I will forgive you if you call me oppa." He smirked "pop out eyes." I mumbled."That's it!" He grabbed me and started tickling me."Yah!Pop out eyes!What are you doing!" I tried my best t push him away."Call oppa!" "No!!!" "No?!Okay!"He continued "okay okay! oppa!You happy?" I yelled "Aish, is that how you talk to your oppa?So impolite!" "Yah!!Stop already!Please oppa!" I said while laughing "Not cute enough." He chuckled ".... aish... Oppa yah.." I did my best aegyo "You...you... aish fine." He let go of me and held my hand instead.I tip toed and kiss his cheek "Jagiya, good girl" He patted my head and said.