Chapter Five- Feelings for Kyung Soo

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

Chanyeol decided to go to clubbing with the boys, but I was not in a mood and I was tired, so I told him to just give me the keys and I will find my way back home.I mean I still do know how to speak korean, so it wouldn't be rocket science.

I took my i pod out and start listening to music until someone tapped my shoulder. "Kyungsoo?" I took the left side of my earphone out. He just smiled. "I can't just leave you here.Let's go." He held my hand and said. I blushed, I can't believe I can still get butterflies around him even when I haven't seen him in 3 years, well I should say, I can't believe my feelings towards with are even stronger than before.

 After walking back to the beach in the dark, holding hands, we walked up the boardwalk to my house. "You didn't have to walk me home, you know." I said smiling. I don't think I had stopped smiling for the whole evening after knowing the truth.

"Well with what happened on the other night, do you really think that I am going to let you be alone at night around here?" he chuckled  I just nodded and looked up to his big round eyes. I reached up and moved a piece of his hair back into place. He smiled then leaned down towards me. I felt my heartbeat pick up speed and I just hoped he couldn't hear it.

After all, who cares what did he do in the past or who he is, I know he loves me and I know this love is true.

He slowly moved in and placed his lips on mine. It felt like magic, something that I have never had with anyone else before, not even with Kyung Soo that was with me 3 years ago, this is something new and is making me nervous, making me feeling wonderstruck.

I tipped toe putting my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. His thick lips were so soft and smooth. As we both pulled away, I was out of breath. I put my arms back down by my side, and looked at my feet. Then, I felt Kyung soo's  hand reach up and put a piece of my hair behind my ear. I blushed again.

"Goodnight." he said quietly. "Goodnight." I whispered back, and turned to go inside. "Oh wait!" Kyung Soo  yelled. "Neh, oppa!" I said, He smirked. "I miss you calling me that." He smiled and continue "Can I get your number so we can meet up again?" he said with a smile. I laughed and gave him my number. "Alright, goodnight for real this time." he said, then leaned down and kissed my cheek lightly. I couldn't stop smiling. "Night." I replied and walked inside to find my dad standing in front of me.