Chapter One- It hurts

Could We Love Again? (EXO D.O fan Fiction)

"Oppa, what's wrong?" 

He didn't say anything but kicked the pebbles away from the mudded floor. 

"You have been really cold to me these days." She looked down and said, honestly she has never been that sad before. 

"Let's break up." He coldly said these words out 

"Why?" She was shocked 

"There's distance between us." As sad as It could be, he had finally said it out.

Junghee smiled and stepped on the stair. 

"See, now there's no distance between us, I'm as tall as you are." She tapped his head and said 

"No Junghee, don't be childish, grow up, It's not that simple." 

She went dumbfounded cause Kyung Soo had never be that cool to her.

"Oppa..." 

"Just...let go. We're not meant to be." He looked away and said 

"But..." she was trying to say something to fix this.

"It's not my choice either." He answered and it stopped Junghee from even trying. 

"I hate you! I hate you Do Kyung Soo!" She slapped his chest and said 

"Jung..." He resisted a bit but realized he can't do that. 

"Stop, leave, I hate you!" She pushed him away, and started crying. 

Just when Kyung Soo could pull her to his embrace and gave her a goodbye hug, she ran away from him. 

Kyung Soo was sad but he had no choice, all he could do was to stare at her back. 

"Junghee yah, I love you." He whispered to himself and said. 

After a few months, Junghee's father and Junghee's mother deforced. 

Junghee and her brother Chanyeol had to be apart, Chanyeol is staying with his father and Junghee on the other hand is staying with her mother, they're planning to leave to America.

Junghee is hoping that someday Kyung Soo will come back and realized that he needed her, but he never did. She still miss Kyung Soo a lot and she decided to go to his house before her flight to America."Hello, is Kyung Soo here?" She said to Kyung Soo's mom sweetly, "Oh,neh, wait a second." She smiled at Junghee and said "Kyung Soo yah! Come over!" She yelled "Neh! Coming!" He yelled back. "Just a moment." She smiled again. "Wae?" He said. His mother didn't say anything but pointed at Junghee. "Oh..Omma can you please go in, I will find you later on." He answered "Aish, be polite." His mom slapped his arm and said "Appayo!" He covered his arm and said, but his mom went in the house anyways. "What?" He stare at her and said. She pressed her lips trying to hold her tears. "I'm leaving to America." She said hoping Kyung Soo would say something sweet in return. "Oh, ok bye." He said and she couldn't hold it anymore, she let a tear out."I'm leaving now, You don't have anything to say to me?" She said "Have fun." He answered. "Do Kyung Soo! I'm Leaving Korea! I might not be able to see you anymore!" She cried evern more "I don't care!" He yelled. She stopped immediately. "I'm leaving now, Do Kyung Soo, goodbye." She whipped her tears off knowing that he doesn't worth her tears anymore, he doesn't care, he never did.

But the truth was untold. 

Please comment+ subcribe and vote for the next chapter <3