Flashback [Hunhan]

75 Days of Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

AN: Warning~ this chapter is entirely a Hunhan chapter <3 So hopefully you'll like it. If you don't like Hunhan, I guess you don't have to read it...

butthat'dbesad. Hope you'll enjoy it! Please comment, subscribe, and upvote if you do ^-^ love you, readers!

~

"Go talk to him." Baekhyun spoke firmly, eyes narrowing as he tried to compel Sehun to do as he'd directed.

"Talk to who?" Sehun asked, cluelessly taking another bite of kimchi as he tilted his head to the side in an inquisitive manner.

Baekhyun slammed his chopsticks down on the table before glaring at the younger boy across from him.

"You know damn well who I'm talking about, Oh Sehun."

Baekhyun's gaze traveled over to where a student in his year was seated, absentmindedly swinging his legs as he ate in solitary silence.

"It's the perfect moment. You're not gonna get another chance like this again, especially not with the way that baozi kid is always hanging around."

"Minseok." Sehun groaned, standing up and dumping what was left on his tray in the trash before flashing Baekhyun a falsely confident smile and sauntering over to where Luhan was sitting, currently humming to himself.

"Hey," Sehun's voice was low and husky, and upon hearing it, Luhan glanced up at him with huge doe-like eyes.

Before Luhan could voice his surprise at the younger's sudden arrival, Sehun leaned down so that their faces were barely centimeters apart, supporting himself by bracing his arm against the back of Luhan's chair.

"Luhan," Sehun started to say, inhaling deeply before continuing with his sentence.

"Will you go out with me?"

As soon as the question was out in the open, Sehun began to rock back and forth on the balls of his feet, anxiously drawing his lower lip between his teeth as he awaited some sort of response.

"H-huh!?" Luhan stammered, large eyes only growing wider as his mind struggled to comprehend what exactly the other boy had just said.

"You heard me."

"No! I... I didn't!"

Sehun sighed in frustration before reluctantly repeating himself.

"Go out with me?" He implored, releasing his bottom lip from under his teeth and letting it jut out into a pout.

Luhan blinked several times in obvious bewilderment.

"What? Where's... where's Xiumin? Minseok!?"

Luhan frantically spun around in his seat, eyes scanning the room for said male as his heart began to hammer in his chest and his breath caught in his throat.

"I have to talk to Xiumin!"

Sehun's fingers clutched onto the hem of Luhan's shirt, gently tugging on the thin fabric in order to regain Luhan's attention.

"No. You aren't going to talk to him. You're going to give me an answer on your own."

"I... I don't..."

Sehun's grip on Luhan slid up to his wrist, pulling the older up and out of his seat so that he was standing directly before him.

Before Luhan could turn his head away for a second time, Sehun cupped his face with his warm hands, securely holding him in place as he brought his mouth nearer to Luhan's.

"Luhan... do you like me?"

Luhan's cheeks quickly heated up, the shade similar to that of a cherry tomato. When he didn't reply, Sehun's eyes slid shut and he softly pressed his lips against Luhan's.

As soon as he pulled away, a sweet smile unfolded across his own blushing face, and he stared deeply into the other boy's amber orbs as he tried once again to get his way.

"Do you have an answer yet?"

The flustered third-year student hurriedly shook his head, squeezing his eyes tightly closed.

"No, I... I think I need more convincing." Luhan's voice was barely audible, and he lifted shaky hands to fist the front of Sehun's T-shirt as he expectantly and instinctively leaned closer to the younger boy.

"You just want me to kiss you again, don't you?" Sehun teased, soft hands gliding down to grip Luhan's hips and pull the older to him.

"N-no! I just... Iwanttoknowwhetheryoureallycareornotandifthisisactuallyagoodideaand... ifyourlipsnormallytastethatsweetandhowit'dfeelto-"

Sehun stopped Luhan's endless rambling by connecting their lips once again, causing the smaller boy to instantly melt against him as Sehun wrapped his arms around Luhan's slender waist and pressed their bodies completely together.

Luhan timidly wove his fingers into Sehun's silky brunette locks, letting out a startled squawk as the younger's tongue darted out and glided across his bottom lip.

That's when Luhan pushed Sehun away, remaining in the other boy's hold as he inhaled slow breaths in an attempt to calm himself.

"Do you... have an an

Please log in to read the full chapter