Overdue Realizations

75 Days of Summer
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sehun!" Whoever was standing directly outside the bedroom door sounded more than a little urgent, frantically banging his fists against the board of wood as he continuously called for somebody who would much rather hear the name fall from more enticing lips.

From the lips he had just been covering with his own moments earlier, coincidentally.

"Sehun, help meeee!"

Said boy ignored the giant's pleas, instead choosing to leave open-mouth kisses to the soft skin directly above Luhan's prominent collarbone.

"Don't you think you should see what he wants?" The smaller boy beneath him dared to ask, forcing back the moan threatening to slip out in response to Sehun's insistent ministrations.

"But he always interrupts when I'm trying to spend time with you!" Sehun whined, nuzzling his face into the crook of Luhan's neck before beginning to press his lips against the older's skin once more.

"SEHUUUN!" Chanyeol was undeterred by the lack of response, and this only further infuriated the boy currently preoccupied with seducing the gorgeous male laid out before him.

"Oh, go see what he wants, for God's sake." Luhan groaned, reaching up to place two hands against Sehun's firm chest and pushing up in an attempt to force the other boy off of him.

"That's it." Sehun's voice lowered and changed from its previously sweet tone to threatening with an underlying hint of murderous intent. He ceased the gentle kisses he had been littering over the expanse of his boyfriend's inviting milky neck, rolling off of both the older male and the bed and landing lightly on his feet.

Grumbling the whole way, he groggily padded over to the door before throwing it open. It just barely missed whacking Park Chanyeol in his bright-eyed, dopey face, much to Sehun's disappointment.

"What do you want." He growled, but his irritated tone did nothing to displace the anticipative expression on the older's face.

"I had a dream."

Sehun blinked, only blinked, unable to contain the anger bubbling up from the depths of his stomach and just barely keeping it from pouring forth in a series of curses and flailing limbs.

"Go whine about your nightmare to someone else."

Sehun then proceeded to slam the door in the towering male's face, telling himself he didn't give a damn about the way Chanyeol's eyes filled with panic upon witnessing the sudden rejection.

He had just crawled back over to his boyfriend when he heard knuckles positively slamming against the door with no sign of stopping anytime soon.

Chanyeol was clearly not finished with Oh Sehun.

Luhan didn't bother ordering the younger to answer the door this time, knowing fully well that Sehun had no intention on doing so... not now that their bodies were pressed firmly together and Luhan was securely back in his arms.

And so, Luhan chose to shove the boy off of him, dragging him off of the bed by the foot before depositing him on the hard floor, ignoring the piercing protests which accompanied his supposedly heartless actions.

"He's your friend. He's clearly distressed. Go hear him out, or so help me God you will not be getting anymore of this." Luhan gestured to his slender, half- form, and Sehun suddenly found himself on his feet, yet again opening the bedroom door for the disturbance he so wished would go away.

This time, Chanyeol just motioned for him to follow and Sehun reluctantly complied, not without shooting one last pitiful glance at the boy lounging oh so alluringly on their shared bed, however.

They ended up in the kitchen, and Sehun hoisted himself up so he was seated on the counter, swinging his legs in front of him as he impatiently waited to hear whatever was presently plaguing the giant's mind.

"I had a dream..." Chanyeol finally reiterated, prompting Sehun to cease movement and send the other boy a pointed look.

"Yeah, you said that already."

"...about...Baekhyun..."

Sehun returned to the action of moving his legs back and forth in order to display his lack of interest in the conversation. "Yeah, so? It's normal for people you know to be in your dreams."

"Butisitnormalforthemtobeunderyouandyouingthemandgettingsoturnedonthatyouhavetotakecareofyourselfintheshoweratanungodlyhourofthemorning?"

The question rolled off of Chanyeol's tongue at breakneck speed, and Sehun could only catch a few words here and there, causing his face to cloud with confusion.

He'd heard enough to formulate a vague idea of what Chanyeol had just said, however, but he asked for clarification just to be sure.

"Whoa whoa whoa, could you repeat that, please? Like... at a rate at which allows me to actually comprehend what you're saying?"

"Is it normal to dream of making love to somebody?" Chanyeol amended his previous inquiry, leaving out a few crucial details.

"You... you dreamed that you made love to Baekhyun?" Sehun spluttered, causing Chanyeol to shrink away and bury his face in his large hands.

"And um... I had to... take a shower because of how it affected me." Chanyeol's confession came out in a whisper, and a heavy silence settled over the pair as the older dreaded Sehun's response- a response which was taking far too long to come forth.

All of a sudden, the quiet was broken by boisterous laughter, and Sehun gripped tightly onto Chanyeol's muscular arm, tears sliding out of the corners of his eyes as he pressed for more information.

"You mean you had a wet dream about him and then jacked off in the shower!?"

Chanyeol peeked between his fingers before giving an embarrassed nod, causing Sehun to crack up even further as he dropped to the floor and attempted to make his way back to his bedroom to inform Luhan of what he himself had just learned.

"S-Sehun? Where are you going?"

Said boy only made it to the bathroom before collapsing onto the tiled floor, cackling like some sort of maniac and leading Luhan to walk in and question both his sanity and what had happened to turn him into such a hysteric mess.

"Chanyeol... Baekhyun... wet dream..." Sehun gasped, each word coming out between short b

Please log in to read the full chapter