The Night

Fate Has It.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Night

“Tonight, such a Beautiful night.”

"You better keep away that sick expression of yours Lee Seung Hyun before my fist land on your disgusting face."

"S-Sorry! I just couldn't help it," Seungri snapped up and chuckled, extending his arm out. "Lee Seung Hyun immida. You can call me Seungri too."

"DAESUNG IMIDA! Call me DLITE."

"TOP."

What's happening? Yes, ever since the two fateful encounter between the two sick ones, they're connected. Yuri began to blend into Taeyang's life, likewise for Taeyang. They claimed to be together due to the 'deal' they made, but in actual fact, both of them knew that there was definitely more going on. Due to her health condition, Yuri had to stop working indefinitely and Taeyang was spending more time than ever with her. 

"Yah, stop looking like hungry wolves!" Taeyang sighed and rolled his eyes in exasperation. "Pardon them, they're just a bunch of crazy bastards. They're quite annoying sometimes."

"Sometimes is an understatement, always would be more suitable," GD came over to join the guys, his hand with one bottle of beer, another around Taeyang's shoulder. "I'm GD."

"Kwon Yuri," Yuri returned with a polite smile.

"Hyung! Youngbae hyung already brought his 2.09AM lady here! Why don't you bring your 2.30AM lady here too!"

And that earned Seungri a harsh strangle around his neck.

"You'll get used to this in no time," Taeyang looked at Yuri, giving a defeated smile. "He's not gonna kill him. That brat is trained to get bashed."

GD strangled Seungri playfully as the others watched with interest. 2.30AM. Ever since the time when GD sent Yoona to the ball, they hadn't met up at all. GD had been wondering by himself, suspecting that it was a dream afterall but the soft whisper against his ear, the smile on her face when their eyes met didn't felt unreal.

I would love to be a butterfly, your butterfly...

It's definitely real, GD told himself umpteen times, but he didn't have the courage to face it. So what if it's really real? He had to admit, he has the guts to do drugs, to be pimp, but he certainly did not have the guts to clarify the relationship between the both of them. If she really feel the same like he did, what would they face next? He didn't even dare to think about it. 

"Hyung, you sly one!"

GD was lost in his thoughts when Seungri's voice rang again.

" y-"

He was about to snap at Seungri but stopped midair when his eyes met with the girl who was standing right in front of him.

"Are you really that impatient hyung? You guys just saw each other after weeks and that's the first sentence you say to her?" Seungri replied cheekily. "Hi Yoona!"

There she stood, looking as beautiful as he had imagined her to be. Scratch that. It should be looking even more beautiful and goddess-like than he had imagined her to be. Time aged people, but definitely not her, Im Yoona. 

"Hello Seungri-sshi," she bowed politely.

"Seungri! Or Seungri oppa! Remember?"

"Yah, if you don't shut up now, you'll get another blow in less than 10 seconds," Taeyang saw GD's expression and warned Seungri.

"Aigoo hyung! What would happen to me huh! Today is an awesome day! We've two gorgeous chics joining us! I, Lee Seung Hyun should be a perfect host to the both of t-AHHHHHHH!"

"I told you so," Taeyang shrugged as Seungri groaned in pain while GD strangled him mercilessly.

"H-HYUNG! I-I'M IN FAULT!! P-P-PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! YOUNGBAE HYUNG SAVE MEEEEEE!"

"Pardon this pitiful guy," Taeyang looked at both the ladies and smiled. "Welcome to our life, ladies~" 

★★★★★

"Let's have a drink!"

"No!" Both GD and Taeyang shouted in sync.

"Muwhyaaaa! We aren't drinking, we aren't talking, we aren't smiling. Then what's the point of us being here!" 

That awkward atmosphere. After the commotion between GD and Seungri, the two ladies and the gang settled down on the black leather sofa in the VIP room. Everyone kept quiet, not knowing how to respond to this situation. It was pure silent in the room, with the loud music blasting outside, until the chatty Seungri decided to break the frosty atmosphere.

"Seungri-sshi is right. We're here to have fun, not to bore to death," Yuri was relieved that someone had finally broke the ice to start talking. 

"Have you forgotten that you're sick?" Taeyang grabbed her wrist to stop her from drinking, throwing her a dissat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter