Broken

Fate Has It.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Broken

“We hurt so much because we have lost a part of ourselves. If we have loved much, we must have given much also, and when everything's over, we feel as though we have lost everything." 

"Hey Yoona, I'm so sorry for not contacting you for the past 2 weeks... Yeahs, I've given much thought to it already. About us... I would want to see you. Can you come over to my place this afternoon? 5PM. I'll be waiting."

At the same time, on the other hand, GD was at home, carrying out his so-called plan. He sat on the side of his bed, typing and deleting the message, until he's satisfied with it. He stare at the screen for a long while before he decided to close his eyes and pressed the 'send' button. 

...2 weeks have passed. Please tell me you've come out with a perfect plan...

"Yubbosaeyo?"

"Chaerin ah. Yes.. You can come here now."

Yes, it would be the perfect plan. 

Most certainly. 

★★★★★

It didn't came as a surprise to Yoona when her phone vibrated, showing the name that she had been waiting for. But what surprised her was him asking her to meet him at his apartment. Since his apartment was located around the red-light district, he never once allowed her to be near it, be it meeting up or waiting for him, with the exception of...

That dawn.

Ever since that dawn, she hadn't contacted him. She had said that she would give him time to think through. She had made her stand clear to him and would be waiting for his reply. Yes, for the first few days, she had spent HOURS staring at her phone, praying that the phone would vibrate to his message or call, but it all went down to drain. Then prayers turned into anger; she's angry that he's such a coward, not being able to come clean about his feelings to her when she'd already given him the green light. And finally, those anger turned into yearn; she missed him crazily and pleaded silently that he would just give her a text or call. She needed to see him, to hear from him. She's irrevocably in love with him.

Finally, the silent pleads paid off. 

"Yoona? Yoona!"

"N-Neh!"

"You zoned out again!" Her mum nagged. "What's wrong with you recently? It's as though your soul is not in your body."

"S-Sorry mum..." Yoona stuttered. "I-I've an appointment with someone in the noon. I'm going to get prepared now!"

"Who are you meeting?" Her mum narrowed her eyes at her suspiciously.

"S-S-Siwon oppa!" Yoona blurted out. "I-I really have to get prepared now mum. S-See you then!"

"Im Yoona!"

Who cares about the consequences she would face when her mum found out that she'd lied? All she cared about was him.

Kwon Jiyong. 

★★★★★

Morning dawned with blue skies, but soon clouds began rolling in. Gray and thick, they swirled and twisted in the ever rising wind. The temperature began to plummet, and by the time she left the house, she had to wear a sweatshirt. She battled against the wind with her umbrella and soon enough, the rain began pouring down. It seemed to have forewarn her about the incoming shock that she would receive but she didn't care. Even if the strong gust of wind had blown her umbrella away, leaving her all drenched as she ran for the apartment, she didn't care. She thought he had thought things through clearly, they would be together. 

She thought.

"Oppa!" 

She shouted excitement when she finally reached her destination. She didn't get to see him at the first sight but realised that the door wasn't locked nor fully closed. There was an unknown surge of fear as she gulped down and placed her ears near the door. 

Moans. 

"O-Oppa..." she pushed open the door and was shocked to see what was in front of her. "I-I'm s-sorry to d-"

The love of her life was making out with a girl on the couch. He had his back faced her but she could see the girl. She recognised her. She had seen her in the club that the boys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter