Date

Fate Has It.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date

“Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”

Taeyang checked himself against the mirror, adjusting his tie and grining dumbly to himself.

Yes, he's going on a date. With the special girl. 

Through the past two weeks, Yuri and Taeyang had been exchanging textes. Yuri was excited over reading Taeyang's diary and couldn't help but voiced out her curiousity and demanding an answer from the person himself.

"Please tell me that the female lead did not leave just like that."

"Well, that you've to find out from the male lead himself."

"Sweet. I thought I would never be able to find out since the male lead might not wanna bring up the past again."

"He wouldn't. But because it's you, Kwon Yuri, he might make an exception. 7pm this Thursday, Seoul Park? Remember to wear nicely."

"You got it."

The text had gone like that.

The gangster Taeyang was going on a date with the doctor, Kwon Yuri. 

"Wow! Going out on a date?" GD walked pass his mate's room and exclaimed. 

"Yes," Taeyang answered nonchalantly as he adjusted his tie. "Yah, aren't you going out?"

"No?" GD drank the glass of water on his hand. "I've something to settle."

"2 weeks have passed. Please tell me you've come out with a perfect plan." Taeyang turned and raised his brows at him.

"Brilliant," GD avoided his eyes and looked at the glass of water. "It'll work out fine. It should be..."

"I can't seem to hear the confidence in your voice?"

"Just go enjoy your date," GD looked up and smirked. "Make sure you get her on bed tonight. But remember do not come back here."

"Screw you Kwon Jiyong!" Taeyang snapped and grabbed a pillow from his bed, throwing to the already-gone GD. 

"Idiot..." GD smiled to himself as he went back to his room. "I wish you all the best bro..."

★★★★★

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're the most beautiful lady on earth, Kwon Yuri?" Taeyang remarked as he eyed her from head to toe.

"You look not that bad yourself too," Yuri smirked. 

"Well, after I attracted those cancer cells onto my body, I told myself that I'm gonna work hard to buy myself a decent suit in case I bit it. Count it as fortunate or unfortunate, I didn't have any occasion to wear it. Until tonight."

"So this is your death suit."

"Correct," he answered. "Don't you have a death suit too?" 

"Yeahs," she said. "There's a dress I bought two years back to celebrate my convocation. But I don't wear it on dates."

His eyes lit up. "We're on a date?" He asked.

She looked down, feeling bashful. "Don't push it."

"Let's go, shall we?" Taeyang chuckled and extended his arms out. "The trail to search for the ending of the male lead Dong Youngbae~"

"You bet," Yuri wrapped her hand around his arm graciously, giving him a smile. 

★★★★★

They had an awesome time.

Yuri wouldn't deny this fact at all. It was fun and she was comfortabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter