The Ladies

Fate Has It.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  The Ladies

“A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.” 

"I'm here!" 

"Didn't I say never to wait here alone by yourself? It's dangerous!"

"Aigoo, grumpy old man! In here, no one even dares to glance at me now, let alone harming me~" 

"Aishh, let's go."

GD walked out of the dingy club, looking around frantically, trying to spot his 2.30AM lady and finally turned around to her shout, witnessing her standing along the dark alley that many drunkards, drug addicts would hang around. 

Kwon Jiyong or better known as GD by his clients, was famous for being cold and rational. He wasn't someone that smile alot, building a strong, rigid wall around him, blocking people out.

"Awww, you couldn't really be THAT angry could you? I'm sorryyyyyy! Don't ignore me! Oppa oppa oppa!"

However, when it came down to this lady, he seemed to have his defence broken, smiling and being implusive for her. Looking at her, being all cute and kiddy, trying to gain his forgiveness, he broke into a defeated smile. There wasn't even a need to say sorry. He would never be angry at her. 

"Just stay here and wait for me next time. Do NOT ever stay in the dark alley by yourself again. Araso?"

He lectured while she responded with a nod and a cheeky smile. Comfortable silence loomed over them as they sat shoulder by shoulder on the garden bench, staring into the pitch black darkness in front of them. GD knew he was being overprotective of her. Ever since he first met her, he knew he would always have a soft spot for her. She was that beautiful, that precious, that vulnerable. Should anything happen to her, he would never forgive himself.

"Right. Youngbae said hi."

"Oh, tell him I said hi too. I miss him," she smiled before turning towards him, throwing him a dissatisfied pout. "Oppa, can't I just go to the club to find you? It'd been ages since I last seen Seungri and the others."

Was he being too overprotective over her? He knew but didn't want to change this habit. That kind of places didn't suit her and that's why he insisted on meeting outside instead of asking her to join him in his usual hangout place. There was one time that he had brought her to the club after her endless whinnings and pleadings and though he was glad that she had hung out perfectly well with his fellow brothers, he was utterly freaked out by the doings from the youngest duo; Seungri and DLITE, who were trying to get her drunk and from then, he swore he would never bring her to the club anymore. About whether he was being overprotective over her as a friend or something more, he knew his feelings of course. But... He sighed, shaking his head to clear away his thoughts.

"How are you these days? It's 2.30AM, Yoona-sshi. Did something happen to you again?" 

Yes, Kwon Jiyong's 2.30AM lady - Im Yoona. He met her when he was 20. As compared to GD who was a drug dealer and gangster, Yoona was a smart, refined lady who was well-brought up, living in the world of luxury and innocence. As to why this two people of total opposite world get to know each other, GD could only describe their encounter with one word: Fate. It was fate that had brought them together. 

"What else~ I just wanted someone to talk to..." 

And it was also fate that made them so close yet so far. Given that Yoona came from a rich household, it was no wonder that her relationship and marriage was controlled. At a young age of 23, she was already engaged. That made GD's heart sank but he couldn't stop habouring wild thoughts about her. He controlled his thoughts, trying his very best, trying to keep his distance, but he failed. Every single time.

"What happened?" 

"Nothing. Siwon oppa is awesome. He's swee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter