The Men

Fate Has It.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  The Men

“When in a relationship, a real man doesn't make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.”

Shining brightly in the heart of the city, a pulse reverberating with the constant rush of the nightlife. Words filled the air as people began to let themselves out. 

A myriad of voices echo. 

Yes. This is the dark side of Seoul, the not-so-friendly place as oppose to what people would portray Korea, Seoul as. It's 2 in the morning, the craziest time. You'll get lots of bar fights, stabbings and shootings sometimes even. Gangs and hookers roaming, mafias and nightlifers mingling around. 

"2 grand. You know the rules dude. There's no bargaining."

This was not just it. There was more, waiting to be unravelled by humans hands, waiting to be unveiled. It might be ugly and dark but perhaps, there might just be a tinge of pink, a tinge of warmth, friendships and even relationships amidst this crazy world. 

"Alright alright. You killed it. 2 grand it shall be." 

A young man in his mid-twenties had his lips twitched into a smirk as he slapped the stack of cash against the other man and slipped a packet of weeds into his pocket.

"Thanks. I hope to see you again." 

"You know I would definitely be back for you. Dammit." 

Chuckles rang in the back alley of a club. 

★★★★★

"Yah, why didn't you guys wait for me!"

"Wooooo~ Here comes our papa Dong!"

"You better shut your trap now, Lee Seunghyun," the young man got back into the club, distributing the money to his fellow brothers.

"Hyung! It's Seungri! Seungri!" Another young man, in his early twenties but dorned with two huge dark eyebags, grumbled.

"DLITE's famous quote: 'With papa Dong around, we will never be hungry'~" Another chap in his early twenties, with well-built muscular body but with an angelic smile, nodded proudly.

Dong Youngbae, the youngest and most capable dealer you could ever find in here. Going by the name of Taeyang, he's equivalent to the light of his clients, his friends. Together with his sworn brother, Kwon Jiyong or GD, he had been in this dealing business ever since he was 18, adapting and eventually thriving in this slump. This pair expanded slightly throughout the years with the addition of three other guys namely, Choi Seunghyun (TOP), Kang Daesung (DLITE) and Lee Seunghyun (Seungri). They're known as the ultimate dream team, with the name BIGBANG. Living up to their name, they indeed, had caused a huge explosion in this dark side of Seoul.

"Shuddup you brat," GD punched Daesung's arm and sniggered. "It's still too early for you guys to up to him."

"Hyung, don't be jealous. I love you too. You're my idol," the youngest member chuckled, puckering his lips up.

"! Get away from me you idiot!" GD made a face of disgust, pushing Seungri's face away from him.

Chuckles rang inside the VIP room at their interaction. Kwon Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter