Part Eight: Guilt

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

 

 

Sehun and Luhan kept quiet the whole time while they are watching the movie. He noticed that Luhan was looking the other side the whole time since the kid from the movie died. He suddenly heard weird noises from Luhan.

 

“Are you.. crying?”

 

Luhan sniffed before answering, still not facing Sehun neither the movie screen. “N-No. I’m not..” Where did my hanky go? I didn’t brought tissues with me!  Luhan said to himself.

 

As if he reads Luhan’s mind, Sehun chuckled as he touches Luhan’s face and make it to face him then he wiped Luhan’s tears. Luhan, on the other hand, refused to look at Sehun for he’s too embarrassed to be seen by Sehun crying because of a movie.

 

“It’s just too sad..” Luhan suddenly said and Sehun smiled and kissed his forehead while saying, “Everything will be fine.”

 

 

They went next to the park to cycle. Luhan learned that Sehun don’t know how to ride a bicycle. So they decided to just take a walk and admire the scenery in the park. There’s not much people in the park because it’s nearly winter and the weather is cold.

Sehun noticed that Luhan is uncommonly quiet today.

 

“Are you not having fun?” Sehun said sounding a little bit disappointed.

 

“Huh? No! I’m having fun. Really.”  Luhan smiled to reassure Sehun. Luhan just can’t believe if it really is him. Is he really back?

 

Luhan and Sehun just walked along the park. They even bought couple bracelets as Luhan wants to, until they’re caught up by the rain.

 

“Waaa. We’re all wet! Achooo!”  Luhan sneezes. Sehun held Luhan’s hand, “My place is near here. Let’s go dry up.”

 

When they arrived at Sehun’s apartment, Luhan noticed the quiet atmosphere in the house. White walls and ceiling, black flooring and the living room just have a sofa and a flat screen television hanging on the wall.

 

Sehun passed a towel to Luhan for him to dry up. “I’ll get you some clothes.”

 

“Um. Okay. Do you.. live alone?” said Luhan while Sehun went inside his room. “Yeah.”

 

At first, Luhan hesitated to ask but he thought that since Sehun is already his boyfriend, he might also open up with him. “Where’s your parents?”

 

And there’s it. Sehun didn’t answer and hand Luhan his shirt and shorts. “You can change in that room, I’ll change here.”

 

Luhan just nod and went inside the room. He’s a little bit disappointed that Sehun still don’t have enough trust in him to share about his life. He first dried up his wig using the towel, wear it and change clothes. The shorts were fine and the shirt is a bit too oversized but Luhan doesn’t care anyway. Just the thought of he’s wearing Sehun’s clothes made him blush.

 

When Luhan went outside the room, he found Sehun sitting at the sofa with the tv on. Luhan sat beside Sehun thinking how Sehun can be so handsome even though in a simple t-shirt.

 

Luhan flinched when he felt Sehun’s breath in his neck while hugging him from his back. “S-Sehun..” said Luhan, a little bit scared on what may happen next. Sehun then kissed Luhan’s nape then kissed him in the lips. Luhan knows that what they’re doing is wrong but he just can’t push Sehun away. Luhan wanted to slap himself for responding to Sehun’s kisses. There’s nothing Luhan can do, he already fell for Sehun’s spell.

 

But when Sehun’s hand reaches under Luhan’s shirt and touches his , Luhan came back to his senses and pushed Sehun away. Oh my God! What am I doing?! He’s straight and he doesn’t know I’m a guy!

 

“I-I’m sorry.. I-I j-just..” Luhan said blinking many times as he could while looking away at Sehun.

 

Sehun just patted his head and told him, “It’s okay. It’s my fault. I’m just used in.. sorry.”

 

They just sat at the sofa the whole time. Deciding to wait until the rain stop then he’ll drop Luhan at their house.

 

“Won’t your parents get worried? You didn’t call them yet.” Sehun said as he looked at his watch. It’s 10pm.

 

Luhan smiled sadly. “No, they won’t. My Mom is already dead and my Dad is in China.”

 

“China? Then, why are you here?” Luhan glared at Sehun. “N-No, I mean.. why are you in Korea alone?”

 

“Because we don’t have a home there. My Dad already have his own family in China. Besides, I have a sister. Our stepmom don’t like us that much, so they kept fighting because of us. So, moving out is the best option. I don’t want my Dad to be stressed out just because of me and my sister.” Luhan said as he looks at the tv screen.

 

“Babo.” Sehun said while he take a hold on Luhan’s hand, eyes also straight at the tv screen. Luhan just pouted and lean his head on Sehun’s shoulder. They kept silent for a few minutes until Sehun suddenly spoke, “I.. I hate women. I told you already about that right?”

 

Luhan tried to look at Sehun but he pulled Luhan’s head back to his shoulder and hold his hand. “Yes? And I believe you didn’t tell me the reason why.”

 

“My Mom left us when I was still 5. I don’t know the reason why at that time. I tried to stop her but she didn’t, she told me that I can understand someday. Then after that, my Dad died because of a car accident. That’s what people know, but my father left a letter for me. It’s actually committed suicide. That woman went away because she went away with another man. She chose another man over us. Over me and my father.” Sehun stopped at the moment and Luhan held his hand tightly wishing it can ease even just a little pain Sehun was feeling. “My grandparents supports my living for now, I know they are talking how pitiful I am because of that woman. That’s why I hate women. They’re selfish. es. s.”

 

Sehun suddenly felt his shirt on the shoulder part wet. Sehun tried to look at Luhan’s face but Luhan refused and just hugged him.

 

“I’m sorry, Sehun.. I’m sorry..” Luhan said between his sobs.

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Last update for todayyy~ How was it? It’s my first time writing like this. Haha. .____. Leave your comments! Leaving comments makes me want to update faster. Haha.^___^

 

Who's back, Lulu? Hihi. :3

 

I won’t make this fanfic long. Fifteen chapters, I guess? I’ll update again tomorrow! Byeeeee~