Part Twenty Six: Jealousy won't help

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

 

Luhan found himself a new friend in the form of Yixing. He’d learned that the guy is also Chinese like him, maybe a reason why Luhan’s very fond of him. Yixing is very kind, but a really forgetful guy. Yixing looking so pure and precious like an angel is not the only thing to be envious about; he’s also very exemplary in Music. He can sing and play various instruments too.

 

“You really don’t know how to read scores?!” asked Luhan, really amused that Lay plays piano by ears. “Aish. Luhan! Don’t be too loud!” said Yixing, embarrassed by the attention they’re getting while they’re getting lunch at the cafeteria.

 

“Woah. You’re really a genius!” said Luhan with wide eyes and smile. “Yaa~” Yixing whined, face red as a tomato which Luhan chuckles in return.

 

“Hey, Mr. Genius, where in China are you from again?” asked Luhan as they take seats. “Oh stop it. Changsha, Mr. Cutie. You?” answered Yixing, smile reaching his lips as ‘Mr. Cutie’ is a nice payback.

 

“Wha-what?! What’s with cutie?!” said Luhan, eyes wide and blushing cheeks. He doesn’t want to be called cute unless it’s Sehun, and his response made Yixing laugh.

 

“Why? You’re pretty cute,” says Yixing as he shrugs with a smile on his lips. Luhan is just too cute denying that he’s cute while blushing. His reddened face is a really nice view to see.

 

“I-I’m not cute,” Luhan fights back, unknowingly how red his face is. He just started being uncomfortable. He actually didn’t like compliments about his look.. unless for the certain someone again.

 

“Can we share the table?”  Yixing teasing Luhan got interrupted by Sehun. Yixing being the nice guy answered Sehun politely, looking back and forth to the latter and Luhan, “Oh, sure.” Yixing smiles and Luhan frowns.

 

“Ah Ra, come sit here.” Said Sehun without even taking a glance at Luhan. “Ow, okay, Sehunn—Oh! Hi, Luhannie~!” said Ah Ra cheerfully. Luhan just gave her a weak smile.

 

“Oh, is he your boyfriend?” asked Ah Ra as she noticed Yixing sitting close to Luhan much to Sehun’s comfort that made the latter clench his jaw which went unnoticed by Luhan.

 

“Ah—“

 

“I guess it doesn’t matter. Yixing, it’s better not to talk to them.” Luhan says to Yixing, the former fighting the urge to walk out the scene, but it’s quite rude to leave Yixing when he’s not even done eating yet.

 

“That’s not nice, Luhan..” Yixing smiled to Luhan, being the angel he was, which Luhan just pouted.

 

Sehun smirked. “Woah. You know what? You’ve gotten prettier.” Said Sehun, seeing Luhan show his cute side to others pisses him off. But Luhan don’t care, muttering don’t mind him on his head while biting his lower lip. Yixing and Ah Ra’s eyes on the two.

 

“You’ve also gotten a bit y, ty..” Sehun says with a smirk. “You got me, Kai, Xiumin, and now this guy? Wow. You’re really something, you know that? Guess you’re happy getting all the hot guys here.. I’m sure you’d have other guys while I’m gone.” Sehun says as he shrugs. “So.. how are they? Better kisser than I am? Maybe the reason you pushed me when I kissed you? You probably already slept with them. Are they good in bed? How do you feel when—“

 

Sehun was cut by cold water splashed on him. He looked at Luhan, wide-eyed to see Luhan’s red eyes filled with tears.. pain.

 

Guilt strikes him.

 

“I-If I could just throw away the feelings I have for you.. you make me sick. Why do you have to come back?” Luhan whispers but audible for the three to hear.

 

“Lu—“ Yixing didn’t finished what he was going to say when Luhan stormed off the cafeteria.

 

Yixing turned to Sehun while blinking rapidly. “Um.. I don’t know who you are, but how dare you do that to Luhan? You’re very very very rude.” Said Yixing before he walked to the door, but he came back to the table, “By the way, mister. you. Good day,” said his Yixing with a bow as he finally went out the cafeteria and looked for Luhan.

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Oh my gosh. I. AM. SO. SORRY. Even though I’m the one who wrote it, I hate Sehun! How can he tell does mean things to Luhan? Oh.. I wrote it.. ._____.

 

So.. comments for this chapter? Post your comments! <3