Part Eighteen: Introduced

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

 

 

Luhan?” Luhan got startled because of a familiar voice.

 

“X-Xiumin?!” said Luhan who don’t know if he’s seeing his ex for real. I thought he’s in China?!

 

“Wow. Small world. You still didn’t graduate?” Xiumin laughed with disbelief.

 

“We’re supposed to have classes, right?” said Sehun, a bit irritated and made Luhan roll his eyes.

 

Xiumin laughed. “Okay, okay. We’ll leave the talks later. Umm.. I’m Kim Minseok, I’m a Korean but I came from China. Nice to meet you. So, anyone who got questions?”

 

“How old are you? You look way younger than usss~”

 

Xiumin smiled, “I’m 24 this year.”

 

“Do you have a girlfriend?” said the girl sitting at the front and squealed.

 

“No, I don’t have one. But I left my heart on a certain person before I went to China.” Xiumin said while looking at Luhan and made him uneasy.

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s stop my introduction. Why don’t you guys introduce yourselves so I’ll remember your names? Start with the front from the right.” Said Xiumin and made the students introduced themselves.

 

Luhan: “Uhm.. H-Hi. I’m Luhan, 19 years old, I’m Chinese.”

 

Sehun: “Oh Sehun. 19. I don’t like people touching what’s mine.” Sehun said and glared at Xiumin which is unnoticed by the latter.

 

“Okay, okay. We’re done on our introductions, so now, let’s get started.” Said Xiumin with a smile. He started discussing with some topics about Math and made Luhan, for the first time, give attention to class. And it didn’t make Sehun feel better.

 

Classes ended and Xiumin made his final remark, “Uhmm.. Luhan? Go to my office.” Said Xiumin with a smile. “O-Okay.” Said Luhan, a bit hesitant.

 

“Hey, you’re name is Luhan? Are you the girl Luhan?” said by their classmate.

 

“No, he’s not, Just leave him alone.” Said Kai, sounding bored.

 

“Thanks.” Luhan mouthed to Kai and went outside the room to go to Xiumin’s office.

 

Luhan knocks on the door, thinking what to say to his ex who left him to study in China. “Yo.” Said Luhan awkwardly with a smile.

 

Upon seeing Luhan, Xiumin automatically smiled. “Yo. Haha. Come in,”

 

Luhan went in and sit at the chair near Xiumin’s table. “Say, why are you in high school again? We’ve graduated together as far as I remember,” Luhan shrugged and laughed. “Long story.”

 

Xiumin jokingly looked at his watch, “We’ve got all the time.”

 

“Haha. Um.. I came here dressed as a girl because of Seul Gi’s ex-boyfriend. And the rest is history.” Said Luhan, smiling bitterly.

 

“And.. you got him as your boyfriend?” asks Xiumin curiously.

 

“Well.. Yeah. And we broke up..” said Luhan, tears starting to form on his eyes. “Well, let’s not talk about that. How are you? How’s China? Had fun?”

 

“Hmm.. It’s still the same. Well, yeah. I had fun. But not fun enough because you’re not there.” Xiumin said while scratching the back of his neck.  “It’s been so long.. I missed you,” said Xiumin while touching Luhan’s left cheek and made him blush.

 

“You think.. Can we work things out on us again?” said Xiumin shyly.

 

/knocks

 

Sehun didn’t even bother to wait for the response of the two and suddenly came in.

 

“Excuse me, Sir. But I would like for you to know your boundaries. It’s not good touching someone’s boyfriend. So, if you’ll excuse me once again, take off your f.cking hands on my boyfriend before I beat the f.cking out of you.”

 

Author’s Note:

 

It’s shorttt~ I knowww~ Hahaha. >///<

 

How was it? Will there be XiuHan or HunHan will still prevail?

 

Post your comments! <3