Part Two: Classroom

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

Aish. It's impossible that it's going to work! He doesn't even noticed me. Ugh. What to do?!



Luhan and Sehun is on the same class, credits to Seul Gi's organizing other people's schedule skills. Luhan blend well in the class, he even got admirers friends. Everyone's attention is on him while his attention is on the brown-haired boy sitting at the back with a -looking girl sitting at his lap.

 

 

Does they even know the purpose of the chairs?

 

 

Their professor went in and asked Luhan to introduce himself formally in the class.
 


"Neh. Annyeong haseyo! I'm Luhan. Please take care of me." Luhan bowed and gave them his oh-so-cute smile that made everyone in the room attracted to him even more. With the exception of Sehun who is busy making out with who-know-who girl. (Yes. Even when the professor is inside the room. .______.)

 

"Does anyone have questions for our Luhan?" said by their professor which made the students raise their hands and throw questions at him, again, with the exception of a certain boy.

 

"Do you have a boyfriend?"
 


"How old are you? You look like 15!"
 


"Why are you so cute?"
 


"Why did you transfer here?"

 

"Uhm.. No, I don't have a boyfriend. I'm twen-- eighteen years old. I-I don't know.. I-I'm not cute.." Luhan blushes as he answered. "I transfered here for someone." He said as he take glances at the boy at the back who's still busy at his business. The room was filled with *i* Who's that? and It's obviously Sehun!.

 

"Okay, enough. You can sit at the vacant seat at the back." Luhan, thankfully saved his embarassment took his seat, luckily, beside Sehun.

 

"Hi." Luhan smiled as he talk to Sehun. Okay. The goal is to make him fall for me, so I might as well start a conversation. But to Luhan's disappointment, Sehun didn't even bother to notice him. Hmp! Jerk!

 

With the voice so loud, Sehun said with a smirk. "Sorry, princess. I'm not into flat-chested types."

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Waaa~ Oh Sehun! How can you tell Luhan that he's flat-chested?! Even though he looks like a girl, he's still a man, you know? Oww. Of course not, you didn't know! Hihi. XD

 

Yaaaay~ So, here's part two! How is it? I'm really happy to see your feedbacks. Please do leave comments, I really do appreciate them. :""">

 

I'll be posting updates everyday. Hihi. Enjoy reading! <3