Part Twenty One: Lunch

The Heartbreaker has Fallen

 

 

“How’s the test?” asked Luhan to his boyfriend while they’re on their way to cafeteria for their lunch. “Went well, I guess.” Said Sehun with one hand on his pocket and one hand intertwined with Luhan’s. He’s little bit pissed because of the other students who can’t stop looking at Luhan. “Why did you changed your hair?” asked Sehun, a bit annoyed.

 

Luhan bit his lower lip. “Doesn’t it look good on me?” Sehun sighed, “That’s the problem. It f.cking looks good in you. I don’t like people staring at you like you’re some kind of a prey.”

 

Luhan giggled and hugged Sehun, “You know? You really look cute when you’re being too possessive.” And Sehun just rolled his eyes on his boyfriend. They continued to walk to the cafeteria, slightly embarrassed on hugging in public.

 

“Sit here, I’ll order us something.” Said Sehun after they arrived at their table and Luhan nods. “Don’t forget my dessert!” Luhan reminded. “Whatever.”

 

“Hey, Luhan hyung,” said a familiar voice so Luhan turned to look at Kai who’s now sitting beside him. “Oh, Kai. Hello!” said Luhan as he smiles to the boy cheerfully.

 

“Don’t smile like that to me, I might fall for you again.” Kai said with a smirk. “EH?!” Kai laughed. “Kidding. Hahaha. The look on your face! You should’ve seen it! Hahahaha!”

 

“Aish. Whatever. If you’re gonna make fun of me, don’t just talk to me then.” Luhan said with a pout.

 

“”Kidding aside.. I just want to say sorry. I’ve got to do the wrong ways to have you.” Kai said as he scratches the back of his head. ”I’m sorry,”

 

“I’ll not be sorry if you don’t get up from that f.cking seat you’re sitting on.” Said Sehun with a tray of food while glaring at Kai.

 

Kai laughed and raised both of his hand as a sign of defeat, “Okay, okay. Don’t worry, I’ve got someone I like now.. And speaking of the devil..” said Kai while looking at the entrance o the cafeteria. “Oyyy, Squishy!” Said Kai as he sees the wide-eyes boy who, on the other hand, ignored him. “H-Hey!” Kai said again while running to where Kyungsoo was.

 

Luhan laughed, remembered that he’s the one from the café. “Aren’t they cute?” Luhan asked Sehun who raised his eyebrow at him. “I told you, I don’t like you being too close with Kai.”

 

“But there’s nothing to worry about. Look, he got himself a boyfriend. Isn’t that good?” asked Luhan with a smile and made Sehun sighed, “What should I do with you. -_-“

 

“So, have you already enrolled?” asked Sehun while they’re eating. Luhan nodded, “Music.”

 

“Then.. I guess we’ll be together least often.” Said Sehun. Luhan, sad at the thought, nods. “We have two days before you leave.”

 

Sehun patted his head, “You’ll miss me, right?”

 

“Who says?” Luhan says as he avoided Sehun’s gaze and bit his lip. “Stop biting your lip, it makes me want to kiss you.. Not I don’t want to do that but we’re in a public place, you know..” Sehun chuckled.

 

Luhan blushed at the thought. “Babo.” Sehun laughed. “Don’t worry, I’ll just be gone three days and I’ll come back to you..” said Sehun as he kisses the back of Luhan’s hand. Luhan nodded, “We’ll video chat, right? And you’ll come back. Promise?”

 

“You miss me already, don’t you?” Sehun says. “Oh shut up, don’t be too full of yourself Mr. Oh. You’ll miss me more than I miss you.”

 

“Really? Let’s see.”

 

“I won’t be sad here. I’ve got companions, Kai, Xiu— kidding!” Luhan giggled. “Do you really wanna die? Do that and you’ll never get to see your precious sweets.” Threatened Sehun.

 

“I’m just kidding! Haha.” He says as he giggles.

 

“Aish. If it were not for my grandparents, I won’t go there and leave you..” said Sehun  and leaned his head in the table while looking at Luhan who’s now eating his chocolate cupcake. Sehun laughed, “Are you a kid?” Sehun said as he wiped the chocolate icing on Luhan’s face.

 

“I intentionally do that so you’ll wipe my face.” Said Luhan as he take another bite of his cupcake. “There’s still chocolate on your face..” said Sehun as he leans and kisses Luhan. “It’s better this way.” Said Sehun as he chuckled with a flushed Luhan.

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

It’s Sehun departure next chapter~~ Waaaa. T^T

 

Got a new fic posted, hope you’ll take a look at it. ^-^

 

How’s this chapter? Post your comments! <3